• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Results

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Also I need 2nd opinions on this - do you guys think I suck because I get frustrated? I'm just tired of losing I feel like I get frustrated and then get worse and should fix that somehow but idk
You know what the funny thing is? I feel just like you do. expect I come from a different direction, and of course you play a better character than I do. But I should not be playing like I have for the 4th time. You get fustrated. I do too, but I tend to lose hope more and get nervous easily. Really when I have the lead. So Yea, I'm sick of losing as well. When I lost to neo game one when It was close, that crap got to me and played like crap game 2. I could not play anymore, same with dire at game 1 when I SD at the start. I had no will to play.

This may seem weird since I am not some big name play or important but maybe you should talk more. I go through this all the time and know how it feels. Plus I play a mid tier so I have to overcome and go through more work and crap than you. Thats on you though.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
Ally- good **** as always

DEHF - cool meeting u. ur falco is ****. i couldnt tell if u sandbagged my IC and vs my snake i was told i did good but i felt as if i got *****. i learned what i did wrong and if i get the chance to play u i think i'll do alot better wit both IC and snake.

dmbrandon - good **** in teams. SHUT UP. fun having u around.

Doom - lol good **** heard u were on fire

MintyFlesh - yooooo **** as marth we need to mm soon.
Kool Aid - we didnt play tho i think i would win. i found ur remote
Snakeee - lol gayed me out game 3 i should have gone diddy to take the set
Zucco - i dont know how u did but good ****.
Mew2King - good job
Malcom - lol beat my bro good ****. nice wario aand good **** in dubz
Meep - lol u have a funny laugh and nice ic. my IC are slowly catching up.
NEO - ha close set. i know what i did wrong. next time we shall play a good set.
NinjaLink - i was mad i only played ur marth. i wanted to see how i'd do against ur other mains.
Pierce - good **** and fun having u around
Cable - ****** meep u did good
ADHD - 2nd. atleast u made money **** asssss diddy
PikaPika! - you seem cool. beat lain like i expected. we should mm.
Shadow - KYLE SWANN look alike. jk nick scotti the hottie ****** dubz ur mad fun good ****t over all.
San- we should mm.
ROokie- **** *** fox *****.
Dr. Granpa - ***** u in a mm.
Fatal - close set. i slowly lost game 3. ii should have had 2 nanas out. oh well next time.
Seph- fun friendlies. i'd like to play u in tourny so i can take the w8's off.
Keitaro- nice placing. u guys need to catch up to dehf.
ChiboSempai- we should mm. thx for pools and good **** vs lain.
Lain- u seem mad chill and cool. hope i c u more.
RIzMF- dubz was iffy. nice getting into bracket.
Delta Cod- yoshi tooo goood. lol we never mm
JG Wentworth- good ****. nice shirt GUIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
JTails- sure mm. ur mk is alright. ur not that bad tho ur still bad.
Dire-lol i need to learn to fight GNW good having u around.
Cheese- u my dear friend are a failiure. lol avoiding me too good. seeing u rage and red made my day. im glad pierce ***** u.

Logic- 3 STOCK 4 real. c'mon dude get to steppin
Blackanese- lol ur mad funny hope we someday play and chill/ w.e
Cura- def not a ood IC. i ***** u and u know it.
John12346- funn *** mm def 1 of the funniest brawlers i know.
Takeover- wish we played my diddy was good against snake. i think u wood have lost. GJ against b;eachigo.
Squall- lol u beat me i should hae gone diddy. oh well
GIMR- u were here. oh **** step it up cuz i didnt hear **** about u.
Chaos Marth- nice job helping out
Legendary Bleachigo- catch up to dehf
NAKAT-nice hair and shirt.
ikon- good **** oover all
PGN- nice meeting u.....................syke. jk
Boss- wish we played u looked easy.
Nario- lol get ***** if u tryed cuz i sand bagged u.
Inui- g dorf.
Xionix
Gunblade
KiD
Eazy
Eevee
Dark Peach
Que
Smurf
Yes!
P-wii
BSChung
MBlaze
Wes
RJ
Shippo

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
For all the players who are feeling bitter about not making it out of pools, losing to someone you shouldn't have, or not accomplishing what you wanted...

At least you did much better than me.
I got 2-0'd by everyone in my pool, show'd up late to my pool, and didn't even enter.
I gotta step it up.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
First of all,

I'd like to congratulate Alex Strife on another successful tournament. I'd also like to congratulate MD/VA, despite placing mostly average, I think every MD/VA player who went save for TKO got out of pools, so thats good at least. There is a lot of potential here, people just need to take things a bit more seriously.

Sounds like everyone complained about the venue. Most people disliked it. To make matters worse, the internet went out and I couldn't watch the end of the event. I was slightly disheartened in this.

Alex Strife I hope you consider getting a new venue for the next viridian. There have been enough complaints to keep me skeptical. I would love to attend the next one!

Albert.

Smash Master
You know what the funny thing is? I feel just like you do. expect I come from a different direction, and of course you play a better character than I do. But I should not be playing like I have for the 4th time. You get fustrated. I do too, but I tend to lose hope more and get nervous easily. Really when I have the lead. So Yea, I'm sick of losing as well. When I lost to neo game one when It was close, that crap got to me and played like crap game 2. I could not play anymore, same with dire at game 1 when I SD at the start. I had no will to play.

This may seem weird since I am not some big name play or important but maybe you should talk more. I go through this all the time and know how it feels. Plus I play a mid tier so I have to overcome and go through more work and crap than you. Thats on you though.
I was reading this and I knew what was coming, "well, you play MK so you deal with less" and surely enough that sentiment was basically in there, line 2 lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hyperhopper - Seeing a young kid like you show up to a tourney made me really happy. You're a really nice kid and you have a great positive energy about you. I hope you get to attend more things and get as good as you want to. :) I'd love to help you get better.
I agree with this soo much. That kid was so happy just to be there and play, too good.

For all the players who are feeling bitter about not making it out of pools, losing to someone you shouldn't have, or not accomplishing what you wanted...

At least you did much better than me.
I got 2-0'd by everyone in my pool, show'd up late to my pool, and didn't even enter.
I gotta step it up.
And you didn't intentionally bang your head on a wall. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Other:

Johnathan - <33 you did another amazing job running this.
Yes! - Sorry Tekken didn't work out
Chibo - Thanks for helping Johnathan out
Diem - Thanks for helping too :D

Ummm ya, I really enjoyed watching finals very smart and interesting. I'll post some more stuffs later maybe I'm just typing up something quick.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Finally almost over no sleep johns. Will try to post shoutouts later today. I learned a lot this tourney =D

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Winners' bracket
Defeated K-9
Defeated Blackanese
Defeated Boss
Lost to Ally

Losers' bracket
Lost to MintyFlesh

Jon K

Smash Rookie
were the videos from the live stream tv (number 6 i think) recorded? if so, where can i watch them?

sh@dy

Smash Rookie
Also I need 2nd opinions on this - do you guys think I suck because I get frustrated? I'm just tired of losing I feel like I get frustrated and then get worse and should fix that somehow but idk

3rd thing - how do you fight diddy. I might have gotten slightly worse maybe or maybe not I don't know but I feel helpless vs good Diddy.
Dancing on two different parties is not going to work.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Wait wait wait... So minty beat san, beat pikapika, and out placed neo?

When did he get that good? I didnt know he was all OG like THAT.... dangg.

And now you finally know what i have to deal with, now you know this ***** san is legit, shout outs to every one who talked junk, especially inui, I know yall madd salty.
hes hella og, iirc he didnt even finish his bracket cuz he had to leave early LOL

stuff~

Fun all around. Pools was new to me, can't play when something is on the line >: (
word? no shoutout to ur uncle hippy? imma spank u when i see u with my fludd.

dumb ness mains cant recover xD

Minty shouldnt have placed that high.

he had a maddd easy bracket...

lol
uMAD?

that was jash brother
lol wtf? i want his hair =D

I suk bad at this game, oh well, good games to all.
Next time, l'll stay longer, you will get food and drinks right away and not be drained out of energy when i'll be there. BET ON IT SON!

shoutout to lcancel for getting gay'd in his ride and being mad a clever troll

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Alex strife , Chibo , or whoever ran the pools

Im looking at the pool list on aib and you guys messed KiD's record up.

on top of that these were his wins/losses

zucco(1-2), bigm(1-2), raiko(2-0), rizmf(2-0), hippiedude (2-0)

this looks like enough to get in the bracket

did you guys really just screw a good player from making it in the bracket?

(this was his first time doing pools so he didnt understand much about it which is why he never said this at the venue)

but seriously not cool. correct me if im wrong

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I suk bad at this game, oh well, good games to all.
Oye loco. I already told you the deal. If you suck then I am horrible. Have you not seen how bad I been doing since december? You choked once No big deal. Least you not like me. Think about that before you insult yourself. Now how about we stop losing the way we have been and just beat the **** out of people. I know I had about enough losing the way I have been. Tu save lo que eh loco.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
you 2 should team at the next one.
Me and him talk about it at the tourny. We might practice it. I dont bother with teams anymore cause I can never get a good partner. Or people just dont wanna bother teaming with me. and I dont have an official partner. So usually I dont bother with teams anymore and do single. Least I save me some money.

.REMIX.

Smash Apprentice
NAKAT - Nice seeing you here. Good **** in dubz

Minty - Scrub. lol

Blackanese - You make every tournament hilarious xD

JG - Best part was you walking out of the bathroom lol Good **** in dubz

Big M - Where that peach at?!?!?

Viva - You're better off in the water.

Vinnie - Sucks i had to leave early and we couldn't mm :/ hopefully we can at polly

Kingtoon - Sucks you didnt make it out of pools :/ Its nice seeing you at a tourney tho.

Cheese - Raaaaaaaaaaaaage

Kingz - Small baby :D

Doom - GIVE EM' THE CLAP!!!

Delta-cod - Yoshi too good?

Jash - Nice seeing you but it's odd seeing you place like that :/

iKon - Forgot to mm you >.<

EmuKiller - Fun friendlies. You should have entered.

DEHF - Your falco is toooooo good.

ADHD - Jiggs... lol

Logic - Omg you look like a lion :O

Keitaro - Fun matches.

Rhyme - Your samus is reaaaaallly tough

P-wii - Yo oscar, where that mk?

Hippiedude - You should've at least been glad you beat zucco >:O

Too lazy to make more shoutouts xD but fun tourney anyways!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Alex strife , Chibo , or whoever ran the pools

Im looking at the pool list on aib and you guys messed KiD's record up.

on top of that these were his wins/losses

zucco(1-2), bigm(1-2), raiko(2-0), rizmf(2-0), hippiedude (2-0)

this looks like enough to get in the bracket

did you guys really just screw a good player from making it in the bracket?

(this was his first time doing pools so he didnt understand much about it which is why he never said this at the venue)

but seriously not cool. correct me if im wrong
I remember him saying something about not understanding why he didn't make it in. Seeing these results I don't see why either.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I wasn't in charge of putting the results in. I just made the pools but, I remember specifically telling bigm or rizMF to put the top 3 seeds in order on the pool sheet when they finished.

I also remember going to each pool telling them how tiebreakers and seeding will work so idk what happened.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
dammm. if i beat squall i wounda made it as far as minty did. maybe one place less cuz of snakeee. jeezus i gota train it up.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Wtf...I tallied up the matches from the pool with Kid in it and I put him as second or third. I DEFINITELY wrote down that he made it out.

Edit: yeah Seph except you didn't

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
SAN... SAN.... SAN.... you can hear the people chant his name

with it he grows stronger!!! he will fsmash all!!!

edit: he consistently 2 stocked m2k in ike dittos lolllool ****

Zucco

Smash Master
I can't believe Kid didn't make it out. He clearly should have, I mean I was in his ****ing pool and he had enough points for 2nd seed. Honestly you should give him his money back for jewing him from the spot he deserved.

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
~shoooutooouts
MrsSaturnandWatch - thank you, i suppose! i hope that's a good thing anyway, hahah. i'd say something kind back but i don't remember us meeting, unfortunately. i'm sorry! :<!

Well, I was the kid wearing a blue-ish/grayish sweater, saw your near the end. Looked at you for one second, and your eyes like
PEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
DAYUUUM

.REMIX. said:
Viva - You're better off in the water.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frMqTljxL-E

hippiedude92 said:
word? no shoutout to ur uncle hippy? imma spank u when i see u with my fludd.

dumb ness mains cant recover xD
Do it
I'll grab you at 150
Cup noodles? - 3-

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Wtf...I tallied up the matches from the pool with Kid in it and I put him as second or third. I DEFINITELY wrote down that he made it out.

Edit: yeah Seph except you didn't
this^, i saw that he was 2nd in pools. why didnt he make it out?

edit: chaosmarf i never have done pools before and im pretty sure i saw doom making our pool seeding and he had zucco 1st, kid 2nd, me 3rd

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
wait looking at the pool sheet on aib.

kid should not have made it out of pools.

It was a 3-way tie and in the event of a 3way tie it goes by wins/losses.

Kid: 6-6
RizMF - 8-4
Bigm 7-5

So if thats the results then Kid gets 4th seed.

that's how it is on aib. Unless someone in that pool changed the wins/losses before it was handed in kid doesnt make it out.

RizMF second seed
BigM third seed
KiD Forth.

Top Bottom