• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I thought Ref was 14...then he said he's driving people. Why are people trying to play Smash 64 at a Brawl tourney anyway? I mean dam Melee is good and Cris said she'll have that. Now you want 64?! GTFO! Next thing you know Cris gets Smash 64 and then Ref starts asking to play the beta or something.... Might as well bring an Atari with Pong Ref. ^_^

*_* Keep going back in time, never stop.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOLLLLL I always look forward to Silven's posts XD

edit: lol I feel like doing a MM just because I don't do any.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I thought Ref was 14...then he said he's driving people. Why are people trying to play Smash 64 at a Brawl tourney anyway? I mean dam Melee is good and Cris said she'll have that. Now you want 64?! GTFO! Next thing you know Cris gets Smash 64 and then Ref starts asking to play the beta or something.... Might as well bring an Atari with Pong Ref. ^_^

*_* Keep going back in time, never stop.
Smash 64 is good....

I never played the beta, so I wouldn't mind if we got that too.

Atari with pong sounds good.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Smash 64 is good....

I never played the beta, so I wouldn't mind if we got that too.

Atari with pong sounds good.
Of course it sounds good to you...Pong is a boring game dude. That sh*t is LAAAME! I don't care if it was the first ever game and it's in history books and it was innovative back then. That sh*t sucks and you know it. :ohwell:

Cia

das kwl
no, i really don't care about learning brawl. GaW and olly are just really boring/ gay opponents. everyone else is tolerable.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
That makes sense I guess VaNz...

But Knowledge is power, I guess knowledge that you don't care for won't really help though...

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I just want to play smash 64 but nobody understands the quality of that game....

So I'll play brawl since I'm good at it. Plus too many Ness mains need me...

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
Proposition: Please Spam This Alex Strife

hmm sounds interesting, i may just make an appearance since i live 3 minutes away lol. well not really 3 but yea. Im debating on if i would be willing to pick people up and drop em off for a charge. 5 - 10 bux if in northern NJ must meet me in hudson county. 10 - 20 bux if meeting in NYC port authority, remember its 8 bux for toll alone. The prices are per person.

So if a group of 5 or less wants a ride from NYC to the venue ill take you for a charge. Trip total will be 30 bux from NYC to venue, beats a cab ride for 50 X_X.

Anyone that wants this ride hit me up. Its a possibility ill house some people at my apt. but only if there good @ brawl + Street fighter HD remix + Street fighter 4 (YES I OWN THE CABINET FOR ST4) :chuckle: You also cant be broke in case we want to order food.

Anyone wants to get in contact with me hit me up on AIM @ taz10342 or PM me, AIM IS THE BEST OPTION.

PAPA DAV3 ALL DAY.

PS: I dont really know much of the brawl scene but ask anyone who was in the melee scene about me, im cool, sexy, and just want to have fun =D.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
i concur. Papa dave + leetness @ its finest.

I'll be here however seeing as the people in the office dont know what the eff they are doing i'll have to leave around 8pm for work sadly...

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
wow ref.. madd ego. you should $2.00 MM in all the smashes

:colorful:
I would but I lost my melee skills

I would do 64 if I new all the match ups better.

I would do brawl if MMs were fun...

and by Ness mains needing me I meant I did too much work on brawl for Ness to stop so early...

Didn't mean for it to look like I had a big ego...

I would take 1 Dollar money matches though... Those seem to be funner...

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
I would but I lost my melee skills

I would do 64 if I new all the match ups better. ( excuses...)

I would do brawl if MMs were fun... ( excuses... )

and by Ness mains needing me I meant I did too much work on brawl for Ness to stop so early...

Didn't mean for it to look like I had a big ego...

I would take 1 Dollar money matches though... Those seem to be alot more pointless than playing smash 64 @ a Brawl tournament...
fix'd

I could not resist ~^.^~

Mr. Grey

Smash Cadet
Mr. G&W is not boring. The number 9 is the most exiting maneuver in the game!

I'll show you when I get there on saturday!

And hes not gay cause theres a Mrs. G&W.

By the way how early can we get there?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
alright everyone I want to organize it so everyone gets to go as a group.

For many of us we are coming from NYC so lets meet up early and head to the venue.

I wanna meet around 9/930 and head there since I am hosting.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
About how far is this event from Pallet Town? I don't have a bike yet and running shoes are too hi-tech for my family.

Max Ketchum

Amen to that mah d00. It looks like I'm just gonna have to walk all the way up Route 1. I should be careful in that tall grass...hopefully my Bulbasaur can handle the wild Pokemon.

shurf

Smash Cadet
You should have chosen Charmander. His Scratch attack is super effective!

Max Ketchum

You should have chosen Charmander. His Scratch attack is super effective!
No it's not. Normal is neutral on everything except Rock and Steel and does nothing to Ghost-types unless Foresight is in effect.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't want to carry a TV and risk having MORE crap stolen from me if I don't at least have my venue fee waived. I don't see what's so bad about that. I'd be waiving Alex's venue for sure at my events if he did something to help.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Alex, I'll meet up with you and others at 9 AM or 9:30 AM.

get at Dave for hustling with car travel.

Guys, the day is nearing. I can't wait.

Alex, quick question, what time will we leave? (this is assuming some people may be late for the meet up)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I don't want to carry a TV and risk having MORE crap stolen from me if I don't at least have my venue fee waived. I don't see what's so bad about that.
I see what's so bad about that. You don't reduce other people's venue fee to $0 if they bring a setup at YOUR tournaments where the venue fee is cheaper than at this.

Top Bottom