• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La Smash III - CT - Sept 11th - Fatal, Darc.. Cort?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S l o X

Smash Champion
I don't know, this kid took a game off of Hungrybox.

Whatever, I'm winning money regardless. :D

Corneria's a CP? RAPEEE.

Jona, 1$ MM?

MM List
--------
Awesome Sean
Crazy Cloud
Jona
Shadowball
Mafia

I'm definitely callin out these names randomly @ the venue. If you don't say somethin' or look at me in a very funny manner then I'm gonna be lke ): and walk out the venue and feel like an idiot.

. . . or just ask someone if they know what you look like. (I've seen sean before and jona is obvious rican)

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea sure

lol if you calling me be like

PC JONA *****

mad ppl do that and i always find them hahaha

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Shadowball 1$ MM? Never played you before.
... S l o X? i don't think I've ever played you before either. I might be up for a $1 MM, after I'm warmed up or whatever.

Who do you play?

ok, just find me at the venue. Yell my name or somethin.
Dude, I'll be shouting your name @ the venue too. Wanna play a luigi, though we will prob end up in the same pool or bracket or whatever. Like I wanted to play Kage @ MM 20 and got him in my pool, where he ***** the crap out of me. (Was having a bad-sucks-at-the-game-for-no-reason-today-day @ that tourny though. I could've done better but I doubt I would've beaten him if i had been playing my best anyways... lol /ramble)

I'm pretty sure I'll make it to this, I might be bringing Flaco or Duo too, as well as a few scrubs maybe. :bee:

If you need set-ups I can contribute 1 but without a t.v. to go with it. :/

EDIT: subscibed 10char

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I live in Winsted conveniently. You can ride with me if my girlfriend isnt home that weekend. If she is I will probably just be at her house.

While were on the topic we should play some time.
Oh cool. I'm probably very close to you. I live so close to Winsted in Torrington that the next block over is considered Winsted as far as I know. xD

If I could get that ride, that'd be great and we should definitely play some time.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Oh cool. I'm probably very close to you. I live so close to Winsted in Torrington that the next block over is considered Winsted as far as I know. xD

If I could get that ride, that'd be great and we should definitely play some time.
Yeah? I live in winchester center so I'm 10 mins or so from Torrington. I'm free next Tuesday if your not busy.

S l o X

Smash Champion
If you guys have character specific matchups then I'll do those in friendlies*.

Here's a list of who I play as: Fox, Shiek, Falco, Jiggs, Falcon, Marth.

@Cloud
I don't know. >_> I just checked everyone from CTs results. First tourney ever was awesome and I'm pretty sure I only took off two games in my entire pool. Playing HMW + Eggz in your first tourney pool is pretty awesome.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Yeah? I live in winchester center so I'm 10 mins or so from Torrington. I'm free next Tuesday if your not busy.
I believe I'll be back from NY (family reunion xD) by then, but I'll definitely let you know.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Alright so after I take your dollar we are definitely doing friendlies but leaving the dollars on the cube so people don't bother us. All my characters suck but I love playing my sucky characters vs others sucky characters.

It makes one huge sucky-great **** game.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
after i take everyones dollar

im going to buy food

im hope no one that good shows up so i can win lol

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
tom aka kip?

aka rapetastic roy?

i cant lol im staying over at my cousins place before and after this so i cant

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea ive been trying to play with them more

but when theyre wanna play im busy

and when i wanna play theyre busy

so it doesnt really work out

we've played like 4 times maybe lol

kip is really good

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
First tourney ever was awesome and I'm pretty sure I only took off two games in my entire pool. Playing HMW + Eggz in your first tourney pool is pretty awesome.
Yeah, I know what you mean. My first ever tourney was the only ever brawl-e.s.t.i.c.l.e (RIP Esticle series). Me and my friend only entered doubles cause we hated brawl singles. There wasn't pools, just brackets right away.

First game, we get M2k and this guy Velocity (Iunno if he still plays, I quit brawl two tourneys later). Never knew a brawl game could end so quickly, let alone a set lol.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Anyone need a doubles partner for this? I may be teaming with a friend if he can come along, but if not I'll just watch doubles and play singles only (Brawl, of course).

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Alright so after I take your dollar we are definitely doing friendlies but leaving the dollars on the cube so people don't bother us. All my characters suck but I love playing my sucky characters vs others sucky characters.

It makes one huge sucky-great **** game.
who takes the dollar depends on the skill difference between us lol. I might be better than you, and vice versa ect ect ect... but yeah reguardless of who wins the MM I'd be more than happy to play random silly char friendlies. ;)

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
Anyone need a doubles partner for this? I may be teaming with a friend if he can come along, but if not I'll just watch doubles and play singles only
At first I was like :bee:

Then I saw
(Brawl, of course)
Then I was like :(

May or may not need a doubles partner in Melee. Not sure if my friend is going to come with me. However, if anyone wants to partner up, I'll give you priority. My friend sucks, especially at doubles :laugh:. So no worries about getting ditched last moment.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Haha sorry man. I'll team with you in Melee, but I'm terrible at it, so don't expect to go far. xD

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
Haha sorry man. I'll team with you in Melee, but I'm terrible at it, so don't expect to go far. xD
Alright ;P. Can't be worse than my buddy (MilkBird, no one's gonna know him xD). He didn't win a game in pools at Pound 4, besides a DQ from someone not showing up. In doubles, we didn't take a game in 4 sets in pools. He took at least a stock per game. Died 7 times in both games of our last set :confused:

If you don't end up with a teammate in brawl, I'll team with you. I have a strong disliking of brawl singles, but doubles are really fun. I still do doubles a few times a month when enough people are hangin out. So I'm not completely rusty :laugh:

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Alright ;P. Can't be worse than my buddy (MilkBird, no one's gonna know him xD). He didn't win a game in pools at Pound 4, besides a DQ from someone not showing up. In doubles, we didn't take a game in 4 sets in pools. He took at least a stock per game. Died 7 times in both games of our last set :confused:

If you don't end up with a teammate in brawl, I'll team with you. I have a strong disliking of brawl singles, but doubles are really fun. I still do doubles a few times a month when enough people are hangin out. So I'm not completely rusty :laugh:
Sounds good. We can team in both games. xD I'm up for it. It'll be fun. Nothing to lose except a bit of money, but we could get lucky. :p

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I haven't competed in a tournament in over 6 months. Aka I'm winning everything.
Ssssh, you're supposed to hustle them. Tell everyone you haven't played in 6 months, beat them, then say, "Sorry, forgot I was good. CP?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom