• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vote for melee in "Game of the decade"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prawn

Smash Master
"The People's Choice is still being heard. You asked for Super Smash Bros. Melee to be placed in the bracket, and you've kept it there in convincing fashion ever since. Now comes the Colossus, still going strong in its own right. Unstoppable force, meet immovable object."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

shadow of the colossus is good but its midtier at best.

LLDL

Smash Hero
can someone explain to me the significance of 1337
I don't know the ironic history behind it, but its a fps way of saying elite. But it's portrayed as "Leet" which people type as "1337" Google it lol.

Stratford

Smash Champion
200 votes is not a lead. We can vote alll night. This is a good warmup match for the Final 4. We gotta be ready.

LLDL

Smash Hero
8. Super Smash Bros. Melee 60% (1,253 votes)
7. Shadow of the Colossus 40% (842 votes)
Total Votes: 2,095

Steelia

Smash Champion
Link hasn't been posted on this page.

Fix that, I shall.

http://www.crispygamer.com/features/2009-12-07/game-of-the-decade-division-finals-2.aspx

Up by 400 votes, still going relatively strong.
However, whenever I try to vote again, I keep getting a "Thank you, we have already counted your vote." message above the vote % bars. Hopefully people who've been constantly voting haven't been fooling themselves, heh heh.

Keep it going, keep on trucking.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Let's knock out WoW this round just cause. Seriously everyone, vote for the underdog in the other 3 areas.
We already can't. It's beating KOTOR by several hundred votes. And if we beat Half-Life 2 tomorrow, then we'll probably come to an epic showdown vs WoW. We'll really need all the votes we can get then.

Rappster

Smash Ace
"Evan Narcisse: I see Super Smash Bros. Melee and Shadow of the Colossus as opposite poles of what console gaming offered over the last decade. On one hand, Super Smash Bros. Melee (and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, its gajllion-selling follow-up on the Wii) exemplifies a social experience. On the other hand, Shadow of the Colossus sends you on a glum journey through a barren landscape where you never feel powerful enough to do what needs doing. To me, Colossus operates on a purer level than the fan service that powers the Super Smash series. It delivers a simple yet affecting way of engaging with the world and its enemies, and puts the player inside a new mythology. It gestures at artfulness, and that's why Shadow of the Colossus is getting my vote."

quoted from one of the crispy gamer "experts." pmo

smashmachine

Smash Lord
We already can't. It's beating KOTOR by several hundred votes. And if we beat Half-Life 2 tomorrow, then we'll probably come to an epic showdown vs WoW. We'll really need all the votes we can get then.
why not take it out before then

and does the multiple vote thing work without firefox

LLDL

Smash Hero
any browser that allows you to delete browsing history without the page having to close will work.

smashmachine

Smash Lord
well...5 seconds per vote=12 votes per minute=720 votes in a hour (just 500 because people aren't robots)=LOL

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Such a hard decision though...since I loooove sotc. But still, Melee gets my vote lol.

ScoobyCafe

Smash Journeyman
"Evan Narcisse: I see Super Smash Bros. Melee and Shadow of the Colossus as opposite poles of what console gaming offered over the last decade. On one hand, Super Smash Bros. Melee (and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, its gajllion-selling follow-up on the Wii) exemplifies a social experience. On the other hand, Shadow of the Colossus sends you on a glum journey through a barren landscape where you never feel powerful enough to do what needs doing. To me, Colossus operates on a purer level than the fan service that powers the Super Smash series. It delivers a simple yet affecting way of engaging with the world and its enemies, and puts the player inside a new mythology. It gestures at artfulness, and that's why Shadow of the Colossus is getting my vote."
This.

Love Melee to death, but SoTC has got to be the best experience I had with gaming in the last decade. It gets my vote.

AXE 09

Smash Master
8. Super Smash Bros. Melee 60% (1,253 votes)
7. Shadow of the Colossus 40% (842 votes)
Total Votes: 2,095

Thank me later for boosting it up 200 more votez.
dude you rock, we couldn't do this without you lol

EDIT: ummm.... i just voted against WoW, but uhhh.... it looks like they're gonna win no matter what. this is gonna be a tough one guys.

this should be posted in EVERY forum! we must have melee be at the top!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom