• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vro Zone II. | Chicago Suburbs | Get ready for Sakurai 3!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
i really would like to go still just for fun and to improve my game while i can there in friendlies/mm's and stuff.

Can I call a spot in whatever cars open? DJ? Thanks! I can pay my fair share :)

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Kyle I have a pre-req for singles+dubs+venue that I have been trying to sell. I can tell the other interested people to eff off if you want it. lmk

Dart!

Smash Master
tink...do you still want to team for the purdue tourney or are you gonna ditch me? lmk so i can start begging for a new one if need be.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
yooooo guys finally back in NY haha. It's kind of late for shoutouts LOL but thanks to Vro + Flux for making this possible for me :) i had too much fun even with the power out. You guys have a nice local community with a lot of talent, melee fah dayz! keep it up :) good seeing all the familiar faces too, Tink needs to step it up in $1 MMs LOL. Good meeting everybody, i had way too much fun. I'll see if i can come to the one in August.

ps Bigy>kels LOL

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Dude....if Anthony quits Melee for Brawl, I'm going to cut his balls off. Why go from being a top MW player to a middle-of-the-pack Brawl player...? Plus, he plays D3 so he'll do....bair....bair....bair....throw a waddle-who-gives-a-****....bair....umm....dash attack? Yeah....sounds like......fun *dies of cardiac arrest*

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Dude....if Anthony quits Melee for Brawl, I'm going to cut his balls off. Why go from being a top MW player to a middle-of-the-pack Brawl player...? Plus, he plays D3 so he'll do....bair....bair....bair....throw a waddle-who-gives-a-****....bair....umm....dash attack? Yeah....sounds like......fun *dies of cardiac arrest*
lolololololol
oh man Dave what are you doing making a funny post? <3
yeah real talk Anthony you're so ****ing good at melee, it's a shame you like SSBB more

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
tomacawk! yes hang on to that for me! ill be at SCSYN so i could prolly pay you then

******** are you driving/can i have a spot? ;D

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
yooooo guys finally back in NY haha. It's kind of late for shoutouts LOL but thanks to Vro + Flux for making this possible for me :) i had too much fun even with the power out. You guys have a nice local community with a lot of talent, melee fah dayz! keep it up :) good seeing all the familiar faces too, Tink needs to step it up in $1 MMs LOL. Good meeting everybody, i had way too much fun. I'll see if i can come to the one in August.

ps Bigy>kels LOL
Lemme know the date if your coming!
I need to get to a "high" level with you
haha

Tomacawk

Smash Master
tomacawk! yes hang on to that for me! ill be at SCSYN so i could prolly pay you then

>< I gave it to Cyrain because I didn't hear from you in time lol
ggs
in my defense I have known Cyrain for years so it's not like I let some random ******* have it
I think today is the last day of registration you better get your *** on top of it Kyle!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
ahhh its ok luke, the only problem is i dont have the money by 11:59pm XD

ill still just go to play and see people/get drunk =D

Kels88

Smash Lord

ps Bigy>kels LOL
LMAO. You are so lucky those **** mosquitos were bothering me. u only really killed me once

Tomacawk

Smash Master
hahahaha Kelly your johns are so awesome
the match was obviously a fluke, but why did you have to let it happen during crews kelly? WHY!??
"biggest mistake you could have made"
LOL

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman

flux i am driving we are leaving thursday please call or text me at 7654323648 this may be my last post until after apex

Vro

Smash Lord
Before any of you make any plans, I might have to cancel all future Vro Zones. My dad is upset about the basement and until further notice, this Tuesday is the last Vro Zone.

Rat

Smash Lord
wait it's tuesday today right? Oh ****. Imma head over there, anybody wanna ride? I can pretty much stay as late as you want. Kelly? Cyko?

Vro

Smash Lord
No one should come over today. If I want more than a 5% chance of using the basement as housing, there are no more Vro Zones ever. I am returning setups as soon as possible and may drive them out to you instead of you picking them up. More details later.

Making calls to cancel, please no one come today.

_kSo_

Smash Master
No one should come over today. If I want more than a 5% chance of using the basement as housing, there are no more Vro Zones ever. I am returning setups as soon as possible and may drive them out to you instead of you picking them up. More details later.

Making calls to cancel, please no one come today.
between this and your facebook status, i can tell you are under a lot of stress.

take it easy, and hope you work things out with your father.

Rat

Smash Lord
Anyone down for playing today? If so, we could do it at my place.

Give me a call or something: 708 663 4366

Rat

Smash Lord
Official annoucement:

There will be a smashfest at my place today.
Address:
10349 Kedvale
Oak Lawn, IL 60453

Starts @ 3pm. Goes till whenever.

Anyone interested should give me a call. The number is in the above post.
Also bring a set-up if you can.

Right now it's kels, dart!, cyko, and I.

That means you (tink) should head over too. (and roy should come too.) (and NW people (sveet, john!, etc.))

Top Bottom