• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vro Zone II. | Chicago Suburbs | Get ready for Sakurai 3!

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Dude....if Anthony quits Melee for Brawl, I'm going to cut his balls off. Why go from being a top MW player to a middle-of-the-pack Brawl player...? Plus, he plays D3 so he'll do....bair....bair....bair....throw a waddle-who-gives-a-****....bair....umm....dash attack? Yeah....sounds like......fun *dies of cardiac arrest*
lolololololol
oh man Dave what are you doing making a funny post? <3
yeah real talk Anthony you're so ****ing good at melee, it's a shame you like SSBB more
who the **** says i'm quitting melee for brawl... If i quit melee, i'm just gonna quit period. not gonna go to brawl, not gonna go to any other game, just end of my smash life. All i said is that i find brawl funner than melee and might play brawl a lil more. Not gonna quit melee for brawl, but i might just quit all together.

EDIT: I might be one of those on/off the scene guys like ABook, Lixi, or w/e.

Tink

Smash Hero
darrrtttt....soooo...theres only prollly gonna be us 2 for MI now -_-....since mostt chicago smashers suckkkk at traveling. you still down to go? gas is gonna be a ***** -_-.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i find it funner, because losing to camping in Melee is **** gayy and wasn't the reason i played it. The tecnicality and metagame of melee is awesome, but when i play against guys who just camp hard and win like that, I just get really pissed off; then when i hear ppl tell me to "camp harder" i just get even less motivated to play melee. I like that fact that in brawl, they actually accept the fact that camping is a legitemate strat (which is also stupid).And i feel brawl is a more relaxing type of game. I just miss my brawl days >.> I don't flame either game, but i totally understand why people flame brawl. I wouldn't have known about the melee tourney scene if it wasn't for brawl, so thats like my appreciation for it.

END of my brawl vs melee discussion.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
i find it funner, because losing to camping in Melee is **** gayy and wasn't the reason i played it. The tecnicality and metagame of melee is awesome, but when i play against guys who just camp hard and win like that, I just get really pissed off; then when i hear ppl tell me to "camp harder" i just get even less motivated to play melee. I like that fact that in brawl, they actually accept the fact that camping is a legitemate strat (which is also stupid).And i feel brawl is a more relaxing type of game. I just miss my brawl days >.> I don't flame either game, but i totally understand why people flame brawl. I wouldn't have known about the melee tourney scene if it wasn't for brawl, so thats like my appreciation for it.

END of my brawl vs melee discussion.
you have lost all but one of your remaining midwest points...

brawlers who live in the midwest aren't true midwest

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i just run up to campers and beat them

never had much trouble with it

i just attack them

its real fun

john!

Smash Hero
don't you play falco? why is a falco player getting out-camped lol...

sorry i couldn't make it to your place rat, my sister drives now and sometimes this summer i haven't had a car to use

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
to be midwest you must play some silly *** character you must live far away from most other smashers. You must troll boards like this. Lastly you must say you are probably coming to every possible event you can then john out of it due to any number of stupid reasons.

the big 300th post

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
to be midwest you must play some silly *** character you must live far away from most other smashers. You must troll boards like this. Lastly you must say you are probably coming to every possible event you can then john out of it due to any number of stupid reasons.

the big 300th post
so ****ing epic, yes, lololol

Zjiin

Smash Master
If you're getting camped by everyone in melee, you should prob stick to brawl, because i don't even see how that's possible.

Dart!

Smash Master
i camp alot in brawl...well because i have the time to set the **** tent up and then sleep because of how long the god**** matches take.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I'd camp if it wasn't boring and if there wasn't anything else to do.

Dart!

Smash Master
did i leave anything at your house besides the charger? can you check your black GCN controllers? if you have an extra one it should be mine.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
josh, how many times have u left ur triforce hat at other ppls houses? lol

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
im sick of people saying camping is good and everybody who is good camps

its not true, and its just a defense mechanism when you cant actually back up your talk by being good at the game

example: sveet camps, and i obliterate his marth with falco on fd in like 1:30

sveet turned out to be the noob on that one

i dont camp with falcon, and i am in fact doing it right oro

Top Bottom