• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vro Zone II. | Chicago Suburbs | Get ready for Sakurai 3!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Vro zone vro zone PEEF wanna come!

can a ***** get some housing up in this beast? What are the exact dates, and can I *** a lil early 6 hr drive I wanna make worth it.

Tink

Smash Hero
bring 4 ppl with you son...no waste there...this upcomming sat....shouldnt be hard to get!

ORLY

Smash Master
Whoa whoa whoa, are people gathering on thursday or saturday! I must know!

Dart!

Smash Master
well, i'm going to whichever will spawn more people. more likely saturday but we'll see. and reneblade won't go with peef i will assure you that.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I'm really confused.

I thought this thing could last a couple days...

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I want to stay as long as possible and spread my not-that-badness.

Vro

Smash Lord
Since they are only two days apart, it shouldn't be hard to find housing from someone in the area. I don't think I could handle only you, Peef, on Friday making it three days in a row. But if a few others express interest it will be easy to entertain yourselves on the non-designated smash day.

I have a little bit of irl left in me.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Since they are only two days apart, it shouldn't be hard to find housing from someone in the area. I don't think I could handle only you, Peef, on Friday making it three days in a row. But if a few others express interest it will be easy to entertain yourselves on the non-designated smash day.

I have a little bit of irl left in me.
Who wants to house me? IC practice? I would love to drive up but I need housing!

Vro

Smash Lord
Who is interested in coming both Thursday and Saturday? Is there any interest in hanging out all day Friday as well, to keep Peef company? I can't promise I'll want to smash all of Friday, but I'm okay with having a couple guys over to just chill.

Sveet, can you bring P:M?

ORLY

Smash Master
I've got to work friday afternoon but as long as there's Cici's, I'll stay as long as I can.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
From what i know, me and josh are staying from Thursday to Saturday.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Who is interested in coming both Thursday and Saturday? Is there any interest in hanging out all day Friday as well, to keep Peef company? I can't promise I'll want to smash all of Friday, but I'm okay with having a couple guys over to just chill.

Sveet, can you bring P:M?
Afaik, Sveet no longer works with the P:M guys.
This is true. When i quit everything was falling apart, the people coming up with ideas were ********, the people calling the shots were following these ******** ideas (like making snake invisible when he crouches) and a lot of things they claim to want to do are pretty much impossible to do with brawl's engine but they won't ever say it.

From what i know, me and josh are staying from Thursday to Saturday.
Are you guys still staying at my place? I'm working thursday night, but if you go to the vro zone i'll stop by after work and show you the way over. I have the rest of the weekend off.

Dart!

Smash Master
yeah, i thought you said it was ok to stay, but i don't want to assume things. is that ok? btw ORLY is teaming with me at this right?

Vro

Smash Lord
Sveet I've been watching P:M videos and Snake does not turn invisible while crouching. I've seen approval from Plank, G-reg, and Hbox. I just wanted to know if you had a copy.

So OoR people are getting housing with Sveet?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i can't stand watching P:M, its too buggy and not smooth-like ಠ_ಠ

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Hey I need to go wherever Peoria is!

Dart, Andale and Sveet will you text me?

812-454-2000

There will be recording equipment here right?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Most of the buggyish things have been fixed as far as I have seen Anthony, it's just more of the impossibility of making it Melee that sucks. It will pretty much be fun, but it will be like a side event. Plus, who the **** wants to fight Olimar in a Melee-esque game?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lol, i wouldn't mind playing it.
and what i meant by buggy was the jittery/not-melee-like animations. Also, i was watching a match were sheik Ftilts snake at like 100% and it moves him like a regular Ftilt on Marth would at 30% in melee >_>. When is P:M supposed to be finished anyways?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Sveet I've been watching P:M videos and Snake does not turn invisible while crouching. I've seen approval from Plank, G-reg, and Hbox. I just wanted to know if you had a copy.

So OoR people are getting housing with Sveet?
I do not have a copy and havent since april. At the time i left they were going to make snake invisible during his crouch and i had a 5 hour argument with them on IRC and apparently nobody else on the team could see why it would be a bad idea.

And yeah, dart anthony and peef can stay at my place.

Vro

Smash Lord
There is no recording equipment.

Kels, this starts the same time every time, scrub.

Rat

Smash Lord
So I just signed up for Apex. I'm excited. The best words that come to mind are double happiness.

I will b there tomorrow and saturday.

Hey I can take some pictures of the venue for Sakurai as well if you would like.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Purdue, do you guys have recording equip you could bring?

microwave we have a MM still don't we.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
No we have no recording equipment, the one guy who was doing it is gone for the summer.

Im down to MM Peef, the only real chars i play are fox and falcon, i can do either one.

Tink

Smash Hero
peorias coming too....and ill be there...there will mosttt likely be a 5$ tournament about 7, so get there by then ppl! if you cant, call cary.

Top Bottom