• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vro Zone II. | Chicago Suburbs | Get ready for Sakurai 3!

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I think I'm coming to the saturday edition of vro zone. I work 1 day this weekend, so it's 50/50 shot I can come. If I do come, I expect Roy "Fro" Valle to be there. George you're in the chi, aren't you? You should come too. Peoria want to carpool to this? If not I'll be taking a train and would very much like to be picked up from Union Station, as I do not know how to circumnavigate the Mediterranean chi

Dart!

Smash Master
oh my god this is the weekend of FAP...i really want to go, but i need other people to ride with me to split gas :(

Tink

Smash Hero
im sorry, i didnt know we were all some broke a$s niiiggas. ask your mommys for 5 extra bux and stop complaining.

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, well, since she works as a nurse, youll have to see her after the ****** your gonna get...just remember, it will only get better after you get used to it sonn.

*fvck all the homo jokes im sure luke wants to make*

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i'm prolly going to this if josh is. and if i do go, i'm teaming with josh lol

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
yo guys, any updates on apex plans? just throw me a text, would like to have plans/total cost figured out soon at least so i can prereg by july 30th.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yo guys, any updates on apex plans? just throw me a text, would like to have plans/total cost figured out soon at least so i can prereg by july 30th.
just pre-req now. you can get a refund up to a certain date (you may wanna find that date)
I am confirmed with Lance, DJ, and George to drive from Lafayette to the venue. I assume Cary's floor is going to be our housing (I think tec0 offered housing but I'm not sure if he'll house people he doesn't know [like me])

I think the only car left is Joe's car, which has 3 as of now and he seemed to prefer 3 over 4. You should talk to Joe and try to work something out.

Also I have no ****ing clue who I'm teaming with for APEX, I can't remember who I registered as my teammate (I assume George) and I couldn't find anywhere to view it

Ask Sveet, he loves teaming with dirty Foxes.

there is nothing dirty about this fox, clean and smooth as can be

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Wtf, i totally was going to ask luke to team....

Flux, i'll know plans 100% after this weekend but its about 99% right now. I have the weekend off work, and a car of 3-4 people. Oro is the deciding factor (you better win b+ again this weekend!) im just waiting to pre-reg until i know about teams.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Josh and I had decided to team before I realize Anthony might come, so if Anthony does not come then I will team with Josh due to prior agreements. However I would love to team with you Joe, maybe it will work out :p

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yes flux you're one of the people in the 3-4 person car. The other people are probably going to be oro and/or looshkin.

If its a 3 person car, we each pay ~$200/3=$66 but itll be much more comfortable in the back seat (which i think is important when driving cross country)

If its a 4 person car, we each pay ~$200/4=$50. Little less room, little less money.

edit: also, is anyone needing housing from me? quik arty and scythe were gonna smash with us on friday if anyone is.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
either way works for me, thats not bad either way considering we're being housed for free by someone right? so to cover the trip it would be like..

50 to bus to chicago
50 for registration
50-66 for gas
then just a little spending money

Scythe

Smash Master
yes flux you're one of the people in the 3-4 person car. The other people are probably going to be oro and/or looshkin.

If its a 3 person car, we each pay ~$200/3=$66 but itll be much more comfortable in the back seat (which i think is important when driving cross country)

If its a 4 person car, we each pay ~$200/4=$50. Little less room, little less money.

edit: also, is anyone needing housing from me? quik arty and scythe were gonna smash with us on friday if anyone is.
wat where did this come from xD.

.Nub.

Smash Rookie
just know that next this year we will be playing every night till 3 in the morning, so basically we r gunna rock u guys next summer... just u wait!

Tink

Smash Hero
you also gotta get used to nerves too...something that alottt of smash vetrans are still working on heh.

.Nub.

Smash Rookie
Why are you guys waiting? You can get better in a matter of weeks.
Well we all live away from each other, and not all of us can drive yet.
And i live 3hours away from everyone else in springfield so im stuck playing computers at mah house till our school starts...

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
either way works for me, thats not bad either way considering we're being housed for free by someone right? so to cover the trip it would be like..

50 to bus to chicago
50 for registration
50-66 for gas
then just a little spending money
To be on the safe side i would keep an extra $10 for gas because we will probably be doing some driving in NJ during the weekend. But other than that, exactly.

wat where did this come from xD.
Kyle sent me a text saying that o_O

just know that next this year we will be playing every night till 3 in the morning, so basically we r gunna rock u guys next summer... just u wait!
Thats what PSFM did for the last year... though it was til 4am for the first 6mo.

Vro

Smash Lord
Tomacawk is driving/taking a train from Springfield this Saturday. No johns.

Top Bottom