• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

OverLade

Smash Hero
For brawl or Melee?

I've invited 60+ people who play brawl and arent on the boards.

No clue how many of them will show up, and how many may or may not play melee.

So it's your gamble.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'll ask again and hopefully you guys will pay attention.

If someone could provide an attendance list, maybe

ROCKCROCK

can convince ME to bring HIM.

Since nobody seems to listen unless they're distracted by a pro's ****, I hope this one works better.
lmaooooooooooo ur funnny.....fl gamein dont really no what they doin...i think

beefy-u r really think headed...u have some one that plays smash in ur own house...i wish i can play my bro everyday..even if its a hr a day so what if ur bro plays only fox and samus...my bro plays gan and link and sometimes sheik...(yes he loves zelda) ur tryin to make up a excuse and u really dont have one....i got better by playin my bro and he dosent even no how to wavedash or l-cancel...but he no's how to tech and di which is what makes u a better player...and if ur not playin the cpu than u must be playin ur bro...u say u live far from everyone but polmex lives out in west bubba fu.ck and he *****.....and u goto the same amount if not more torneys then him....explain

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
lmaooooooooooo ur funnny.....fl gamein dont really no what they doin...i think

beefy-u r really think headed...u have some one that plays smash in ur own house...i wish i can play my bro everyday..even if its a hr a day so what if ur bro plays only fox and samus...my bro plays gan and link and sometimes sheik...(yes he loves zelda) ur tryin to make up a excuse and u really dont have one....i got better by playin my bro and he dosent even no how to wavedash or l-cancel...but he no's how to tech and di which is what makes u a better player...and if ur not playin the cpu than u must be playin ur bro...u say u live far from everyone but polmex lives out in west bubba fu.ck and he *****.....and u goto the same amount if not more torneys then him....explain
your right im being stupid

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
It's not that red. It's just after the last tournament and the money issue messes the rep up alot. And brawl seems it will do just fine. Can't say the same for melee. Cause few want to travel and we had a nasty melee one last week. I got 7th in teams and I don't even play this game lol

OverLade

Smash Hero

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
ight my mom says i can come. But i need to know what time do i have to show-up. and will they be charged for watching me 0.o. and **** 27$ for this thang just to get my *** kicked 1st round. most likely i'll just come and ask everybody to friendly me.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
i'm pre-regged

EDIT:

VSA just updated the register website:

http://vsatampa.eventbrite.com/

ends the day before tournaments. Register now and Door Fee is 5 dollars.

No Hidden Fee's

(If you register online and do not participate you will not recieve a refund)
So since I registered 2 days before the tournament, my Door Fee is 5 dollars, I expect to pay no more the day of.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
this is goin to have 60+ for brawl for sure...

15-20 for melee

edit: halzy got the word spreadin on the facebook....24 confirmed 25 maybe...

Yo PnT tampa gets 60 everytime...Lol trust me brawl will be strong...

Ima take all melee money if no one is there lol yes free money

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
ugh................it looks like, i'll be coming....i really don't want to though but we all know what happened at the last tournament i didn't wanna go to lol NLL, i still haven't fully decided tbh if i go gdx goes if i don't then he doesn't. FL Gaming better not scam me out of my money like last time changing payouts mid-tournament

Top Bottom