• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Jupz

Smash Master
Awww :(

Where to vlade?

Played a little COD5 today, had some decent scores. First match in more then 6 months I started off 0-7 lol then got up to around 16-9 by the end. Second match I went 13-4.

So no insane scores, I decided to take it a little easy and not rush around going 40-5 like I used to :p Everyones on like 5th and 6th prestige so I'm behind in levels, when everyone used to be 1st prestige or handn't prestiged yet.
Still deciding whether to get conduit.

Alzi

Smash Master

Man of **** jono is back. So i will enter doubles if he comes to a tourney.

Jupz you sound good with shooting games on wii. I just completed Conduit it was fun and now to play online somtimes when i'm in the mood to shoot things.

Mic my feet are cold too.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I'm not looking forward to the 4-day hike with a 25kg backpack.
So basically it's the same weight as you lol.
My feet are cold
Real men don't feel the cold
We have to wait for my triumphant return to top tourney placers THEN we can put the rankings up :) You were not told because it's top secret and could've compromised the success of my mission.
Sorry Trav but it's now my personal mission to make sure you don't make it to the top, even if I have to stop you myself..
Ahh fair enough, hope your having fun trav.

Any news on the next tourney? I'm eager to get back into it ;)
Heck yeah maybe I can finally verse Jupz.

Edit: Oh yeah and thanks to Bob and Graeme for the pointers yesterday, going to try and work on them.

Vlade

Social Outcast
So basically it's the same weight as you lol.
I actually found this quite funny :D

Oh yeah I was just looking back in this thread, and I saw that Mic took photos from several tournaments and put them up on facebook.

I'd like it if someone can do that for the next tournament :)

Jupz

Smash Master
I versed you in doubles once ;)

Also alzi, im not bad but I had a fair bit of practice in cod when it came out. I didn't play that much but I had over 3 days played.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I'm actually thinking of bringing a video camera to the next tournament, might see if I can bring a normal one too.

And oh yeah I forgot that Jupz, although this time it can be mano e mano, no Trav or Josh in the way!

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
-Trav
why do we have to wait for the listings?
I did make a rough posting of them but my cpu screwed up and since then i haven't had the opportunity to do them again_ Will have a look at it this weekend to sort you whingers out_

Someone remind me on Monday to look into organising the next tournament in Vlades stead_ Even if it is at Joondalup again then so be it_ Vlade can you PM me the details before you go on your journey to Exmouth_ I did laugh though considering i went to Exmouth to swim with whalesharks and you go there to have a bush trek_ Seems like a joke considering the reef and ocean is amazing there_

Vlade

Social Outcast
Well, the camp is 13 days and 4 days of it are solid hiking and camping.

We DO get to 'have fun' on a deserted island to go snorkelling and stuff, doubt we'll see whalesharks though. It's nuts though because we have to fish for 90% of our dinners.

Jupz

Smash Master
lol, i don't even like fish. (for eating)

i went on a boat that was suppose to take us to the whale sharks but we didnt see any, we saw some manta rays and went swimming with them though ^_^

4 day hikes gonna suck :p

Jupz

Smash Master
Just picked up TC and did the first mission, unfortunately my wifi dosent work on my dads computer so :\

hope to play you guys on weekdays.

Alzi

Smash Master
I am going to buy wii sports resort during this week for only $35 or so. ;)

2 simple steps:
1- Go to eb games and get two pre-owned wii games that are like $18 each.
2- Trade them both in at JB HI-FI for wii sports resort

Yeah thats how i plan to buy my new games from now on when ever JB has those trade in 2 games and get this game free deal on i will do it. Should of done it with Conduit but i missed that chance.

Jupz

Smash Master
Can't wait to get online, I wish it worked at my dads house :\

I think I've done 5 missions so far.

Also wow alzi, good idea I should have done that today.

Richard7

Smash Ace
You guys all suck, only real men play The Conduit on the hardest difficulty. :chuckle:

Nah seriously, its good to play it on the hardest difficulty because 1. it's an extreme challenge and 2. because it makes the single player last like twice as long as it normally would. I'm up to the 2nd or 3rd last mission, I'll tell you how many hours I racked up once I've finished it.

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
are you sure alzi?

I was at JB a few months ago. I wanted to trade in 3 nooby games. they would give me like 4$, 15$ and like 6 $ for them. I couldn't even trade them 3 for GTA 4 on ps3. but GL alzi.

Alzi

Smash Master
are you sure alzi?

I was at JB a few months ago. I wanted to trade in 3 nooby games. they would give me like 4$, 15$ and like 6 $ for them. I couldn't even trade them 3 for GTA 4 on ps3. but GL alzi.
You are a noob that is why.

When certain games come out such as the Conduit etc they do it with Mario kart wii aswell Trade in two wii games and get this game free.

But the games have to be on JB HI-FI's list of approval. I basically trade in these two games:

Spongebob Atlantis Squarepantis and Avatar The Burning Earth.

Give them to them get wii sports resort for free so i basically only paid $35. I should of done this with the Conduit aswell. Also it's good if any of you have EBAY you can do this method and get mario kart wii really cheap and sell it for about $50 or so on ebay or let it go on a bidding. Yeah if that doesn't work theres always the option of running in the shop all nicley then suddenly steal it and run off and use the new motion plus to dodge all the security guards. :laugh:

Edit: Actually change one of those games to the Ant Bully on wii then get a EDGE card from EB games to get those pre-owned games even cheaper then buy them and trade them in. Ant bully pre-owned is only $14 somthing and one of the others is only $19 somthing plus get them cheaper with a edge card. They are both on Jb's list of approval aswell so all is good. Oh and you need someone over 18 with you there when you go and trade the games in.

Richard7

Smash Ace
MPH :p

Ric wanna play? I can play conduit in around 20 mins, when I go up to my mums house.
Yeah sure. MPH? Are you saying that it was hard? I actually never finished that game and don't remember there being different difficultys, but meh.

Hardest game I've played...... Hard to say, Conduit's up there, so is Goldeneye on N64, but don't actually know the hardest hardest.

I remember playing a TMNT game on NES, was insanely hard.

One of the Castlevania's is considered like the hardest game in video game history I believe, but I haven't played it. Sam has lol, he can tell you all about it once he sees these posts.

Jupz

Smash Master
I meant online. I was one of the best in Australia (probably 3rd), but the people from America were really good :p
Plus there was the lag.
That game was so much fun...

also up for conduit now? my fc is 2622-1044-4312

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df43Bn1LTck

kill that boss without getting hit once when your using a weapon that isnt like that massive sword but is instead a whip that only attacks horizontally. The boss has 4444 hp and you hit for 35 each hit. Theres no video on youtube about the difficulty im talking about because chances are theres nobody who has actually posted it. It took me about 4-5 hours nonstop to kill just that 1 boss. The final boss has 11110 HP and you hit for 35 each hit. Its so difficult that I have given up killing it :(

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Megaman n the NES was a total pain_ Majority of them would eat you alive with their annoying boss encounters_ Hated the fact you had a small margin of room between attacks and you were in a tiny god**** room anyways_ Regardless of which, i still love Megaman_

Alzi

Smash Master
I have megaman 2 on VC i raged just towards the end and started to finish off bomberman93 which i still haven't. Best SNES game is super mario rpg though i would play that all over again on VC since it was so fun.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Heh I got bored at tafe and played MM2 (emulated), since we were just installing virtual machines anyway. I got up to Wily's castle in about an hour, I'm pretty happy with that.

Still anyone passed Contra without the Konami code?

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I can't find the Phoenix Wright games, well I found Trials and Tribulations but I've been told numerous times they must be played in order. Anyone willing to lend me a copy at the next tournament? I'll take good care of it. :)

Jupz

Smash Master
I've got basketball training from after school to 5pm and from 8:30 to 10:00 and im usually doing homework in between but i dont have any tonight :p

Top Bottom