• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Vlade

Social Outcast
You said you couldn't play monday nights.

Anyway, I can play, but I've gotta move the Wii to a different TV. I might suck today though, almost been awake for 12 hours already and only 5 and a half hours sleep last night.

EDIT: The above complaints are not johns! Its true!!!
I was just about to say No Johns :)

Alzi

Smash Master
Funny how i don't have homework today either. For sport Jono and I are ****** in double tennis.

I need to get my brawling up to date so i am warmed up. As for tonight i am making a banner. Also for that hardest game thing i don't think i've really played a hard game. Kid Clown In Crazy Chase on the SNES was kinda hard when i was young. Not too sure about now i tried it again when i was 13 and finished the last level but didn't collect enough heart things so i didn't save the princess lol. Anyway goodnight.

Jupz

Smash Master
GG's ric, they were really fun. Shrieker is broken lulz.

Its nice playing someone with less lag, your way better then the people on random :p
In a day or two I'll hopefully be up to your level so we can have even matches, rather then you doubling my score like you did on the last match :(

Hopefully we can play some FFA's with Alzi.

Richard7

Smash Ace
Yeah you gotta add Alzi. :laugh:

Yeah Shrieker is pretty broken, you owned me with it every time you had it. I actually hate that MK4 Deatomizer gun because its sort of based on luck, sometimes you shots will home in and kill someone in 1 charged shot lol. (broken) I try select a weapon type that doesn't have that gun and in our matches and I was trying to avoid using it. :chuckle: Its extremely hard to kill anyone with the Hive Cannon, the bullets take so long to travel. :(

Shotgun is pretty broken too, but only at close range of course. No offense to you, but I was playing pretty crap last night. Nerf your playstyle for the first 3 matches or so, you kept waiting for me to come to you and you stayed in 1 spot lol. It worked too because you almost won. ;)

Jupz

Smash Master
Yeah sorry about that, it was my second time playing the map and I didn't know my way around it well :D
I don't really like the deatomizer either, I like the strike rifle though. With the hive cannon were you using the bullets where you hold the wiimote on its side or the normal ones?

Anyway, those were fun games :D

Alzi

Smash Master
I can play tonight. Let Richard make the room so i can add you from there Jupz which will be an easier way. Around what time do you want to play?

Since i'm going to work out for a while then at 7:30 i have my showers.

Richard7

Smash Ace
Yeah sorry about that, it was my second time playing the map and I didn't know my way around it well :D
I don't really like the deatomizer either, I like the strike rifle though. With the hive cannon were you using the bullets where you hold the wiimote on its side or the normal ones?

Anyway, those were fun games :D
I didn't even know there were different kinds of bullets for the Hive Cannon if you held the Wii Remote on its side lol.

Jupz

Smash Master
:D Have fun Vlade :D

Yeah, they shoot faster and are more powerful but way less accurate. Also, I dunno if I can play tonight, got heaps of homework.

If I can, I'll be on here by 8pm to play.

Muzga

Smash Ace
You guys are gonna hate me for this...
Funny story, remember when i had a cold at the brawl tournament?
It was actually swine flu.
Ive been better for a while, but youre pretty sharp trav

Muzga

Smash Ace
i dont get what the mass hysteria and closing down of schools and stuff was all about,
swine flu is seriously overrated

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Well considering I felt sick for a few weeks after that tournament and there's a chance I had it, I'm seriously agreeing. I've heard people say they had it and they were bed bound and that....

People are such wusses.

Alzi

Smash Master
Muzga you actually had swin flu...
Didn't you joke around when you sneezed or somthing and said swin flu or somthing like that.

How did you know you had it muzga?

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
SIGH U RANDS. Swine flu is a new breed of flu and it only majorly affects oldies and new babies whose immune systems cannot fight it because they are weak or undeveloped. Us fine young sexy man (handsome at that) have strong immune systems and we tear through swine flu like its normal flu.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
We smashers are tough stuff, not even swine flu can deter our unstoppable love for video games.

I think a new thread title is in order Mic :): Perth Smash Thread - Swine flu doesn't stop us. (or something of the sorts).

Good to know your better though dude, and whens your big performace with that band?

Muzga

Smash Ace
oh yeah, im glad you reminded me about that. for anyone whos interested im playing at the velvet lounge this saturday with my funk posse. the gig starts at 9.00 but ill be playing at about 10-10.30. you need id to get in but if you get there before 8 i think you can get in anyway
well also be hitting up the paddo in a few weeks
And i actually had it, i had a checkup the other week
but yeah, my immune system is win

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Swine Flu Represent!
And yeah I remember you telling me about that thing Andre, won't be able to make it since I have an 18th to attend...I also have an 18th to attend the day before that.

Toxic abuse ftw!

Browny

Smash Hater
SIGH U RANDS. Swine flu is a new breed of flu and it only majorly affects oldies and new babies whose immune systems cannot fight it because they are weak or undeveloped. Us fine young sexy man (handsome at that) have strong immune systems and we tear through swine flu like its normal flu.
youve got that backwards...

Alzi

Smash Master
I lol'd. Yeah so swin flu talk i discovered this awhile ago that the awesome pokemon Swinub has caused swinub flu. lol theres a picture of it but theres no point in posting it since it's just a swinub with a weird face and text saying swinub flu.

Alzi

Smash Master
Ok my top 3 pokemon.

1- Breloom
2- Swinub
3- Shroomish

Might bring some shiny shroomishes next tourney to give to people.

Muzga

Smash Ace
yeah as for me i have no ds at the moment
long story, ill get it back soon
Hey does anyone know of any job positions available? im applying left right and centre but nobody wants to hire me for some reason
Im thinking it might be the beard. Maybe i should just shave it

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I was actually thinking of giving the arena a call tommorow, doubt i can make a booking but I can get details for it. Just got to remember.
And Andre, no where is hiring Ive tried anywhere between rocko and Freo and never anything, it's just a patience game.. And yeah if you look scruffy it can kinda be bad

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Cut the hair you hippy! Maube then you'll get a job!

On the topic of haircuts, I hate them. Just had one and as always they never look any good. Why cant they comprehend I want it to look the same but shorter.

Jupz

Smash Master
I'm hoping on winning the next tourney and making some money from that. If I get desperate I'm gonna join the gamebattles online system and MK spam my way to first for 500 bucks. :p

I don't mind haircuts, but I usually get my hair pretty long before I get them.

Alzi

Smash Master
Hairdressers do not have your brain so somthing will always go wrong. Not for me though they just cut it all normally for me and short.

I thought Vlade was going 8th of August not that time when he posted his post a few pages back. :S

Edit: Hmm the only way to possibly win is if you study your character all day and play offline all day. Thats the only thing that might get you up to sam's level. Not saying that he plays that much lol i just mean that you would probally need to do that to improve heaps. Yeah i don't think sam will ever get beaten for awhile.

Muzga

Smash Ace
the only problem with no beard is it means i lose manliness and street cred
plus i have a beard on my id, so im kinda torn on this one

Top Bottom