• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I'll try and give them a ring before tafe tomorrow Trav.
You know what I really hate about crew battles, the fact we cant have North v South due to you buggers outnumber us almost 2v1...

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Your just bitter that North is awesome, besides we have Sam, Ric and Vlade...oh and ofc me :p

Thanks Marty they must not like me or something cause they don't return my calls the arena used me! I feel so dirty....

Alzi

Smash Master
We should try make really even teams and keep them like that and see which team wins over the time of 5 or so tournies then we swap them.

Although if one team gets sam then richard and vlade have to go on the other team. The arena's steam place near the swimming pools is hell good btw. Somtimes i would pay to swim but just sneak in there when i was young.

ichigo601

Smash Apprentice
hey everyone havent been on here in a while lol, looking foward to another tourney at the arena!!!.....also me and my bro glenn where thinking of hosting a tournament at his house which is in beldon, 5 mins from the joondlup arena, really easy to get to via train i can give lifts from there. Was thinking of doing it on a sunday and making it an all day thing same as the last one, doubles, singles then crews :bee:.......probably have it August the 30th or a sunday soon after that. If we do would prob need help setting the tourney up, i have 2 wii's, 2 copies of brawl and 4 good size tv's no tiny crappy ones :) lol, but i have enough room to get 7 or 8 t.v's going.....i also have a laptp but i dont have that programe to make the brackets. Does anyone know where i could download it. So basicly can host a tournament as long as people bring a couple of copies of brawl, wii's and maybe some tv's and help me get everything going as i have never hosted a tournament before.......sound alright???

Richard7

Smash Ace
hey everyone havent been on here in a while lol, looking foward to another tourney at the arena!!!.....also me and my bro glenn where thinking of hosting a tournament at his house which is in beldon, 5 mins from the joondlup arena, really easy to get to via train i can give lifts from there. Was thinking of doing it on a sunday and making it an all day thing same as the last one, doubles, singles then crews :bee:.......probably have it August the 30th or a sunday soon after that. If we do would prob need help setting the tourney up, i have 2 wii's, 2 copies of brawl and 4 good size tv's no tiny crappy ones :) lol, but i have enough room to get 7 or 8 t.v's going.....i also have a laptp but i dont have that programe to make the brackets. Does anyone know where i could download it. So basicly can host a tournament as long as people bring a couple of copies of brawl, wii's and maybe some tv's and help me get everything going as i have never hosted a tournament before.......sound alright???
There's this button on the keyboard, its called enter, its real good. :laugh:

Nah but yeah, sounds good.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Alzi- Issue is sometimes people don't show so that may not work. I was thinking maybe we could do a crew battle of high tier v low tier mains. I mean Sam and Vlade would be on diff teams thank god.

And as for the tourney sounds good, I can bring it..BACK TO GETTING USB LOADER WORKING!

Alzi

Smash Master
High tier vs low tier sounds awesome :D. Captain falcon crew battles sound even more awesome each match will definatly have somthing epic going.

Jupz

Smash Master
Low tier VS high tier seems alright, high tier would **** though because its, well, high tier :p

Why don't we have it like this (numbers are positions in the tourney)

team one

team two

that seems fairly fair :D

Alzi

Smash Master
Most the people who placed low in the tourney can play the high tiers and people who place top 5 or so would play the low tiers.

Jupz

Smash Master
But then people would have no idea how to use the characters.

I say we just pick even teams (maybe like the one i suggested above its as even as it gets, add them up :) ) and do it.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I dunno Jupz, but I just like the idea of common ground that separate the two teams instead of just 2 teams. But then maybe I watch to much anime.

Trav my trick usually was just throw a sickie, it's pretty easy. If not, learn to act =D.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Just came back from seeing drag me to hell. I'm not usually a horror movie guy (pretty sure my eyes were closed for a quarter of it) but was okay, and had a few....interesting moments.

Of course one of the reason I don't usually like horror movies is I have an overactive imagination. Drive home in the dark with a car following me most of the way was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
whats with the thread name? will there be a live stream of a tourney??
Ironically Lag I have thought of ways to do that before, but unfortunately no.
It turns out Muzga last tournament thought he was sick but had swine flu, thus I wouldn't be surprised if more of us have it :p

Edit: **** we got owned at Genesis, we need to fix this for next time

Jupz

Smash Master
I can't drive yet, so it must be muzga :p

Also I don't really care if its low or high tier. I can use some low tiers fine :p

Alzi

Smash Master
Low tier is pretty fun the top 3 people i use for low tier are:

1- Captain Faclon
2- Ganondorf
3- Ness

Alzi

Smash Master
Bowser would be my 5th choice. If i played a link i keep thinking it is a toon link and most the time suicide off stage thinking i could do a certain thing when i could not even recover back.

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
Yeah alzi. here is my best low tier.:

Link, (yEY!!!!!!!!!!4444!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPARTA*****)

It shall **** your toon 4 times with god as my witness.

e_ And IKEEEE and ness.

AND NO, LUCAS IS NOT LOW TIER.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Sonic is extremely low tier.

Who is PT? (I don't know all the terminology).
PT = Pokemon Trainer
And Elton I think you need to pay more attention to the tier list, Sonic jumped up 8 spots, which is ridiculous.

Edit: **** so if we had low tier I'd have to stick to Ness if I wanted to do any decent :p, Trav you know my Ness pretty well, Mr "I won against his Ness via Bowsercide"

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I win against everyone via Bowsercide there is no better way, tbh I'm a huge scrub and just sideb and DI to the edge :p

So I had the whole day to do my assignment, guess what time I'm starting it...12:29am according to my lappy, IT'S NOT EVEN THE ACTUAL DAY I PLANNED TO DO IT ON!

Can I claim the title of worst (or best, dunno what fits better) procrastinating smasher in Perth?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Tempted to go Samus and use the taunt trick to swap to Zamus, lol

Top Bottom