• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Trav I've done worse.
I think I win the biggest douche award, deleting the partition of my external hard drive tryna get USB loader to work now it wont read so Im desperately searching for drivers.....AGH

Edit: Screw drivers got it working. Man Im a douche. Back to tryna get USB loader working while having to be up in 5 hrs

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Someone mention Shiek_?

Mic what did you think about the movie 'Drag me to Hell'_? On a side note, the director of that film and the Spiderman films, Sam Raimi (best known for Evil Dead!!) is helmed as the director of the upcoming "World of Warcraft" movie_

Jupz

Smash Master
I use samus so I'll be right for a low tier crew battles. Also lol trav.

yes I think sonic belongs in low tier but were going by the official tier list so travs list is right.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Mic what did you think about the movie 'Drag me to Hell'_? On a side note, the director of that film and the Spiderman films, Sam Raimi (best known for Evil Dead!!) is helmed as the director of the upcoming "World of Warcraft" movie_
I'm not much of a horror movie guy, but I thought it was pretty good.

Alzi

Smash Master
Yeah alzi. here is my best low tier.:

Link, (yEY!!!!!!!!!!4444!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPARTA*****)

It shall **** your toon 4 times with god as my witness.

e_ And IKEEEE and ness.

AND NO, LUCAS IS NOT LOW TIER.
I will never use my toon link against you ever. Unless it's a tourney match then i will unleash the rage.

Also next tournament my Captain Falcon vs your Link in a friendly. If i win the first 3 sets then i will vs you again but this time with Ganondorf. If i loose both matches i will just call it a day. I'm actually going to try play really good next tournament i did a really big mistake last one in all my matches.

Also Mic has a nice idea with the samus lol. Vlade is coming back soon he will have plenty of stories to tell us young ones.

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
I have been absent for some time. A certain game has consumed my life for the past 2-3 weeks. I have been absorbed into the world of Star Ocean 4 on the Xbox 360 and it hasnt let me go yet. Too bad I've almost finished it completely on the hardest difficulty and such, I wanna play it more!

Brawl+ is fun, I like it, it gets the fingers moving again and the sweet melodical music that the Gamecube controllers make is returned.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
nice news about the USB loader Marteh_ I wasn't aware that it actually copies the entire game onto your ext hd through the wii itself_ I might have to look into this and then abuse EB games return poilicy/ video game stores to build upon my collection_

Seriously Trav you haven't seen Brawl+ awsome till you try Charizard_ I love him so much as an individual pokeman_

Sam it's good to see you are enjoying Star Ocean_ That game looks great and i would play it if i had an xbox360_ I'm hoping to get my laptop either this week or next week so i will be up for Battlefield Heroes or TF2 after then ;) _

Jupz

Smash Master
Really? I probably won't be buying it, as I got COD5 and conduit, I put a fair amount of time into cod5 and I haven't played conduit since I played ric last monday :D

Richard7

Smash Ace
Really? I probably won't be buying it, as I got COD5 and conduit, I put a fair amount of time into cod5 and I haven't played conduit since I played ric last monday :D
Yeah I haven't been playing conduit much either, simply because I can't.

Awww c'mon, you just gotta wait a couple of months after it comes out then buy it 2nd hand, you'll probably be able to find it for $50 or something. Anyway, I've been really bored lately, if you're not doing anything this weekend, maybe I can come over?

EDIT: When you go on smash boards, go on msn too. :)

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
OH MY GOD SOMEONE GOT THROUGH.

So basically were looking at $315 the whole day, no wonder why Vlade charged $10 per person.

Question is though, who will make the booking. Dun dun dunn

Alzi

Smash Master
Yeah. You need to be sure there is a good amount of people coming otherwise you will be having to pay extra.

Cod 6 on computer will be epic. I am starting to think if i should play some fps on computer.

As for Conduit i haven't played it in awhile either don't have enough time.

Richard7

Smash Ace
Ah yeah I will so definitely be getting CoD6.

No idea when its coming out, but Treyarch (the people who made CoD3 and CoD:WaW) are already working on CoD7. :chuckle:

Oh crap! I can't wait to get my computer, SO many hours of gaming thats been on hold for a year (well, it will be a year on the 9th)

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Yeah tbh if i had the choice between wii version or pc version, i know which one i would be getting_ I still need to play Fallout3_ Haven't missed a series yet and i still won't_!

Alzi

Smash Master
We can wait if it's too risky i mean theres no rush. The longer we wait for more exciting the next tournament will be.

Muzga

Smash Ace
i think we should all stop for a moment and admire marty's avatar. Gurren lagann=win

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
What we've been using so far seems to work, although implementing the Pool system could be fun.
And yes, I agree with Andre. We should all admire the epicness of it.

Alzi

Smash Master
Performing the chain grabs and cool moves with ice climbers is cool but doing it in a bad way where the opponent has no way of coming out is just not cool.

Jupz

Smash Master
Wow are you guys serious?

I was about to come here and announce I can now do the IC's infinites pretty much all the time.

Just don't get grabbed, its that simple.

Even with the CG, the ice climbers are only ranked in A tier. They're useless without it. Its EXCATLY the same as banning Pikachu or Olimar :|

At least I can be confident Vlade will never ban them :p Also lol at rics colours :p

Top Bottom