• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Not really mic.

Super Mario Galaxy isn't even on that list. Yet the game is definatley better then Twilight Princess, Animal Crossing let's go to the city, Lego star wars etc. Playing the game more is just because you like that game. I play more brawl then Galaxy but Galaxy still is the better developed game in the end.

Anyway yeah i'm just going to stop now.

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
i was actually really dissapointed with galaxy. I think i found it rather easy and actually really really boring just didnt enjoy it much and expected much more from it. On the other hand i <3'd Twighlight princess, probs my 2nd, fav zelda game behind OOT

Alzi

Smash Master
Tibs i will throw a bannana in your face. :mad: <3 :bee:

Me rage Jupz? I never rage. If it looks like i am raging or getting angry then no i'm not i'm just saying these things in a normal way.

Yeah twilight princess was a awesome game Alex. The new zelda wii which should be coming out before the end of this year is confirmed to have motion plus controls so there will be definatly 1 vs 1 sword action and more easier movments with the swords and diffrent ways to swing the remote to do sword techniques.

New news not that it has a huge effect but we get some extra info:

The upcoming international version of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars is set to include a new bonus mini-game, in the form of some bizarre shoot 'em up.

Titled 'Ultimate All-Shooters', up to four players can team up and fill the screen with bullets, special moves and confusion. It features six stages with a branching path system, so you won't see everything the first time through.

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars launches February 4th (RRP $79.95).

Most likly America gets it January 21st and us PAL regiens are getting it on the 4th of Febuary.

$79.95 is a very cheap price. =D Which means JB hifi and eb games might be the only stores to have a deal with the game and the mad catz fighting stick which i most likley will be getting. I don't think places like Target, Big w will bring in the stick. Only Game Traders, EB Games, JB HI-FI most likley. I would get the game on release though other wise in a few more months you won't hardly see a copy of it then what you wil hear next is Nintendo Australia have discontinued the game. They haven't advertised it on t.v and it won't sell for much just how Bowsers inside story didn't in it's first week.

Oh also once i get a LCD t.v in my room i will be bringing this huge heavy T.V to tournaments with me. I might even bring the other one once that gets replaced with a LED t.v. They are big and heavy you definatly need two people to carry my one though lol.

Edit: Galaxy 2 will make you much happier Alex. Galaxy tried to do so much that they didn't even think of then but now they have added yoshi into the game with a few knew items so Galaxy 2 will be what super mario galaxy was ment to be like. This si the same with Twilight Princess and the new zelda wii. They used the wii wirless controls to do some things with the sword and the arrows but now zelda wii has motion plus and they can do so much more with the game.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh

Yeah twilight princess was a awesome game Alex. The new zelda wii which should be coming out before the end of this year
Wikipedia said:
Originally planned for release in November 2005, Twilight Princess was delayed by Nintendo to allow its developers to refine the game and add more content. The Wii version was released alongside the Wii console on November 19, 2006, in North America, and in December 2006 in Japan, Europe, and Australia.
HAHAH YEAH ****ING RIGHT! Nintendo couldn't stick to a release schedule if their life depended on it.

Oh and Alzi I'll say this then drop it.
You can factually say that Galaxy had more time spent on it than brawl.
You can factually say that more people worked on the game.
You can factually say there was more of a budget on the game.
You can't factually say it's better since no amount of statistics can prove that.

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
I had this huge rant of a reply on me bring my wii and my phones internet ****ed up and I had to turn it off and on again, FFS.

Anyways, the problem I experience with bring my wii is that its not my console its the families and my parents would not be too happy on me taking it elsewhere when they paid good money for it. Yeah bag me all you want, I do try to bring it and have tried many times, also convincing them is a ***** because they are against gaming, and very media controlled as little as they know.

Also now that my wii is somewhat playable I have more of a chance bring it, so I am trying my best, please bare with me.

Also my last comment was I joke, for those that have met me/ seen the guy wearing red skinny leg jeans, I basically am some ****** of a joker.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
No matter what you say the turth is Pete was right about Dues EX_ Such an awsome game_ I hit up Gametraders today about TvC and that's right it has been dropped back to Feb 13th_ Costs $140 for the bundled arcade stick_ The perth store also has 2 arcade consoles setup for SF4 for anyone interested and an imported FFXIII + limited edition console_ ^_^

Don't see what the point in arguing about which game you think is better because everyone has there opinions as stated previously_ One thing is true though Marteh and that is Doom was a horrible film from both a 'film' and 'non-film' perspective and your friends should be shot_

Technodeath

Smash Champion
you ARE a joke.. bahahahahah

god im an arsehole :)

i love you mang

EDIT: god ****it Bob. you got in the road mang. The Dark Knight and Deathrace, now they're both good movies. Death Race being my favourite due to it tickling several of my fancies :D

Alzi

Smash Master

Don't worry Vlade i will challenge you. ;)

I have a feeling Marteh that it will be released on November 25th or 26thof this year. If they happen to delay it, it definatly won't be a long delay maybe just a one or two month delay.

Oh Marx i was hoping that you would beat Andeh in the bracket so that would of ment you would of been vsing me which i was hoping for so i could talk to you.

Nice info with the game + arcade stick Bob. If you have a game traders card you can probally get it for $135. :p If this is Gametraders in the city then i think Kane has played on those street fighter 4 console machines.

Did you see all the Anime figurines they had Bob. Thats one thing Gametraders whitfords lack.

Vlade

Social Outcast
No matter what you say the turth is Pete was right about Dues EX_ Such an awsome game_ I hit up Gametraders today about TvC and that's right it has been dropped back to Feb 13th_ Costs $140 for the bundled arcade stick_ The perth store also has 2 arcade consoles setup for SF4 for anyone interested and an imported FFXIII + limited edition console_ ^_^

Don't see what the point in arguing about which game you think is better because everyone has there opinions as stated previously_ One thing is true though Marteh and that is Doom was a horrible film from both a 'film' and 'non-film' perspective and your friends should be shot_
Lame, I was there today!

Trillest

Smash Ace
your gonna hate but i agree galaxy is a better game then smash galaxy is the best single player game on wii and brawl although i love is a srsly unbalanced multiplayer game in which balance should be a huge concern for developers

Tails.

Smash Journeyman

i love you mang

EDIT: god ****it Bob. you got in the road mang. The Dark Knight and Deathrace, now they're both good movies. Death Race being my favourite due to it tickling several of my fancies :D
Nice attempt, you're never be as much as an arsehole as me! You're too modest and quite in rl :p.

@Alzi ah yeah, sorry I didn't happen to beat andy. Haha, ****ing diddy kong using items. Banhammer.

@Marteh yeah I was in the city cause im a lentil, REMEMBER!?

Richard7

Smash Ace

i love you mang

Funnily enough, both of those films are films that people either really like or really hate. Heard so many people who like both, but I've also heard of so many people who hate both. :laugh:

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Yes Richard7 and that is me.

Death race is the most ****ing ****est movie ever. And im someone that usually praises death and bloody shed with the involvement of cars which I am also a car enthusiat. Ffs, what's-his-name (the actor) plays the same ****ing typical role, "oh man im a complete ******" when really he's a guy with hair re-growth problems and a really bad english accent with the cost of **** acting.

The dark knight on the other had is cool you know why cause of the Joker, and im NOT saying that because -what-ever-his-name died from taking drugs and he did an awesome job, I've always liked the joker and tbh he is the ONLY character I like from DC, DC suck. Batman is just a guy in a cape "oh but he has cool weapons" yeah well then why isn't Morgan freeman batman? He's the dude selling ****. Okay, batman is okay by my books

But Marvel will always be better and Iron Man will always be my comic hero! Love you Tony Stark <3. (In a hetrosexual way)

Insert flame comments below!

Technodeath

Smash Champion
ironman was meh. :p

batman can beat anything in the world, he just needs preparation time.

i dont mind Jason Statham. some of the movies he is in are awesome, such as Lock, Stock, and two smoking barrels and Snatch

Pete278

Smash Lord
what. Batman meh? BATMAN MEH?!?! Come on, I prefer Marvel (Venom and Carnage <3), but Batman is the mother****ing Batman for a reason. Also, Twoface > Joker.

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Bull**** Iron Man is "meh, he is ****ing tops!
Dude Arc reactors can be done.
Why am I bothering, your just abored the batman bandwagon.
Iron Man most of the time wasn't eve scripted. Beat that **** Christen Bale you noob.

Trillest

Smash Ace
****ing hate bale he hhas like like 1 ****ing face and 1 voice listen to him when he is supposed to be mad and when he is supposed to be happy same ****ing **** he is so 1d but i like both those movies dark knight for joker and robert downy jnr is a beast and ironman was a cool movie though lame hero

Richard7

Smash Ace
Yeah I liked Ironman. I chuckled at the part where the black guy says "maybe next time" or whatever when he looks at the other Ironman suit. Because we all know its gonna happen in Ironman 2.

Looking forward to Ironman 2 simply because it has Samuel L Jackson in it lol. He always plays such lol characters and he's just awesome.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Venom is pretty resistant to sound now, as is Carnage. Toxin is the only one who really gets hurt by random sound now. Plus, Venom is more popular as a character than Iron Man, I'm sorry.

lain

Smash Master
Ok so if ticket costs around $1400, and assuming this tourney has about 100 total, and assuming I win everything (apparently someone told me I could probably take Aus's best at melee o_O), i'd win like, around $1000.

..... I'mma have to win a lot of mm's......

Pete278

Smash Lord
We could possibly get some sponorship for you if you're actually interested in coming. Obviously Perth > the East, but if you'd rather go there, I'm sure they could get some for you.

Top Bottom