• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Hey... It's not Trela's fault he just happen to find ALOT of money in the middle of no where and just take it and use a little over 2K within a few hours...

Scatz

Smash Champion
Wow, almost everyone I hanged with at Apex is trying to show up to this. Guess I'll see if I can't have the day off then.

True Blue

Smash Lord
O rlly? How much?

:sonic:

:phone:
If we get it early enough only 2 bucks. But that would only be because we want two seats for more room. lol

Add me to the attendance list, I'll bring a wii.
YEA!! TESH COMING FROM TEXAS!!! Bring me your shades. lol

Haha, hypeeee.

This will be my debut tournament.
Nah this is mine. They are already going to put my name on the headline whether they like it or not. lol

jk

Tesh

Smash Hero
Eff its gonna cost me 29 bucks just to get to New Orleans :/ .

Tesh

Smash Hero
Megabus....I wanted to get there for a dollar....

I'm from New Orleans so it would be cool to stay, but I won't have time. I'll just be going from TX to LA and then from there to GA ASAP.

Player-1

Smash Legend
why would it cost $29 then? Megabus doesn't have reservations late enough to for this date yet, but even so the latest date from Houston to New Orleans is only $1

Tesh

Smash Hero
http://us.megabus.com/routemap.aspx

We just got megabus in TX and it doesn't go anywhere west of TX currently. You could just drive to Houston and go from there if that makes any difference.

@ P1 I tried checking a ticker for the weekend before this and its 29$ from houston to New Orleans. Then its like 8 dollars from there to Atlanta.
Weekends cost more I guess. But I don't think I will have time to try going out there and thursday and coming back on monday just to save 40$.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport

A good hour from the place.

Tesh

Smash Hero
So will there be pools? I see its gonna be like 100+ people soon.

Player-1

Smash Legend
50 minutes about, you can ride Marta ($3.50) (which is also the same place as the megabus stop btw) to get about 20 minutes away though.

As far as people I'm housing/picking up idk if I'll be picking you up directly from there or having you take Marta

DRN

Smash Lord
50 minutes about, you can ride Marta ($3.50) (which is also the same place as the megabus stop btw) to get about 20 minutes away though.

As far as people I'm housing/picking up idk if I'll be picking you up directly from there or having you take Marta
This for me too. It all depends on how many people are going to need rides at one time.

MVD

Smash Master

Durect peek up pls

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So how are you planning on finishing a 100 man tournament in a day with pools?
carefully

I'm gonna take a nap after my pool if i make it out, just so im rested up for the impending marathon of length of tourney :laugh:

#bracketpools

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
So how are you planning on finishing a 100 man tournament in a day with pools?
I'm also curious how the ASL is going to get all the replays because there's going to be a lot of matches going on. On that topic though, I'm willing to help record after the tournament since there's going to be so many videos to put up...

Would there be any possibility of this becoming a 2 day event or can you guys fit everything into one day?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
So many awesome people coming to this... I'm extremely tempted, but I gotta check out my exam schedule first :/ or so I tell myself lol

Would someone be able to pick me up at the airport on Friday night and drop me off Sunday sometime? Housing for Friday/Saturday night too of course.

Also, +1 for P:M side event. Running everything in one day seems plausible with the amount of setups people are promising.

:059:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I imagine we'll collectively get more SD cards, or only designate a certain amount of setups for recording.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If someone saves a replay on my wii I can email replays to someone later on

DRN

Smash Lord
So many awesome people coming to this... I'm extremely tempted, but I gotta check out my exam schedule first :/ or so I tell myself lol

Would someone be able to pick me up at the airport on Friday night and drop me off Sunday sometime? Housing for Friday/Saturday night too of course.

Also, +1 for P:M side event. Running everything in one day seems plausible with the amount of setups people are promising.

I'll be able to get you and drop you off. Player-1 can house you.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Excellent, thanks a bunch! I'll try to bring my Wii to this, along with an SD that has infinite replay. Not confirmed 100% yet but pretty likely.

DRN

Smash Lord
I'm also curious how the ASL is going to get all the replays because there's going to be a lot of matches going on. On that topic though, I'm willing to help record after the tournament since there's going to be so many videos to put up...

Would there be any possibility of this becoming a 2 day event or can you guys fit everything into one day?
No we cant make it a 2 day event. It'd cause problems with people who are traveling further away and have to make it back to school.

We'll be selling food and drinks at a cheap price so people dont have to leave for food to save time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom