• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
This is gonna be prob the biggest tourney of the year minus Apex...

I wud rather do round robin pools but its w/e...

:sonic:

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It's gonna be round robin pools. I just said bracket pools cause it would save a lot of time

But smashers don't like bracket pools so ill unfortunately have to hold that temporarily. I can then give it to them to hold at apex

:phone:

Scatz

Smash Champion
All we need now is marvel so we can get MarlinPie here for more rapeface pics.

8Bitman

Smash Master
I kinda need to go to this now... I REALLY want to play Ally...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I just want megabus tickets to open so I can buy them and get it out of the way already

I have to go to this and do well to make up for the fact that i cant go to dragoncon :glare:

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
No we cant make it a 2 day event. It'd cause problems with people who are traveling further away and have to make it back to school.

We'll be selling food and drinks at a cheap price so people dont have to leave for food to save time.
Ok. I didn't think anything like that would change but I just was curious. Are pools still for sure, or would that depend on how many people show up?

I imagine we'll collectively get more SD cards, or only designate a certain amount of setups for recording.
Just let me know what I can help with.

Chances of me coming are big now
Hype!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i wanna come to this ONLY to outplace p1 rofl. ill legitmately forfeit matches if it means ill be 1 place above hunter rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom