• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walgreens Mafia - DRAW game - The mod ****ed up pretty bad...=/

Rajam

Smash Champion
...WHAT?! You've stated ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS that Rajam's a policy to you, and now you're defending youself by saying that nobody would get away with being so cool about a Rajam-Kantrip two townies death? Please tell me if I'm wrong bro cuz...
I feel it was really unnatural for Kantrip to claim when he did. I have seen him frustrated several times before, but he takes this game seriously enough not to jeopardize his side when he gets frustrated. I did strongly think he was lying about his role from the beginning - when he said it could be used at Night, and when he waited to act out his supposed gambit, I began to doubt that maybe it could be true, but I was committed at that point and it would have been awkward for me to turn around completely and say that he shouldn't use it. Plus, even though I began to suspect he might not be lying, I was still leaning towards it being a gambit, and even now I'm still skeptical, as I've said.

I said nobody would get away with advocating the use of Kantrip's ability on Rajam, especially when it is potentially day-ending. You're implying a contradiction here, but I'm not seeing it, so you'll have to point it out to me more clearly.
Gorf =/= T-block

Rajam

Smash Champion
I think Kantrip's role does give him some town credibility.
Why would scum even claim this role, they might eventually be "forced" to bomb someone by the other players. Scum doesn't want to die. Now he doesn't bomb anyone and all attention falls onto him.
Seems like the most stupid thing for scum to do, at least to me, it's just putting yourself in a worse position.

He's definitely not clear though.

Now I desperately want to see Red Ryu's thoughts on EVERYTHING because he is on a shared #1 in lynch targets with T-block!
JM =/= Red Ryu

Rajam

Smash Champion
Ughhhh okay this is getting too distracting.

I'm not miller.

I do have a reason for claiming it, but I didn't expect there to be an actual miller in this game.

ITT: T-block tries to do too much and everything falls on his head

I really apologize for botching this game up so bad T.T
Whew I decided to refresh the page before posting something. Good thing too, because that would have ninja'd me hardcore.

I was going to say how I was almost certain he wasn't a miller, but that he had a reason for claiming it.

I still think it's a scummy reason. There is one explanation I will accept as townie, but I will wait until T-block wants to say what his reasoning was.

Can you tell us what made you believe there was no miller? Did you just guess there was no miller and claim hoping you were right?

@Red Ryu: Does your claim still stand?
Adding on to what Kantrip said, I want to know why you claimed miller in the first place and why, WHY you waited so long to revoke your claim?
July (J) =/= T-block

Rajam

Smash Champion

I'm not miller.

I do have a reason for claiming it, but I didn't expect there to be an actual miller in this game.

Hey... Ain't it FISHY how he tried honestly riding out the claim... with ZERO hinting of said claim being faked... And chooses NOW to reveal? I mean yea we're all thinking it but let's not just avoid what's obviously on e'ryone's mind amirite Asdioh?
Gorf =/= T-block

Rajam

Smash Champion

I'm not miller.

Hey... Ain't it FISHY how he tried honestly riding out the claim... with ZERO hinting of said claim being faked... And chooses NOW to reveal? I mean yea we're all thinking it but let's not just avoid what's obviously on e'ryone's mind amirite Asdioh?
And now I feel like a fool for believing T-block so completely. >:|

Gorf I'm not sure what you're getting at. I don't think they sell fish at Walgreens?
Unless you're saying he's scum, which I'm now finally starting to consider. I had him as my only townread pretty much immediately into the game, I already stated why back then. Now though, I don't even know what he's doing anymore.
WOAH. Dude I swear you're like some kind of genius or something.
Asdioh =/= Gorf. There have been several other hints of disconnections; none of them alone is really conclusive, but I think the sum of all of those plus this, strengthens the perception

Rajam

Smash Champion
yeah i don't know what i'm doing either

i rode it out because the claim would still have fulfilled its purpose

i did it to dodge the NK
Yea I mean if the purpose was to throw town into a WIFOM conundum (I hope I'm spelling that right :x) then bravo but I don't see it doing anything else for you or town really.

RE. TAR. DED. I'm sure you are capable of dodging an NK mang.

Actually Kantrip PRs would look to dodge NK's either way but he claimed miller status because you were calling him fullclaiming scummy (which it's not...) so to dodge the fullclaim aspect he went with miller status which is actually cool beans.
Gorf =/= T-block

Rajam

Smash Champion
rajam needs to answer this. still think he can die

sticking with my newbscum sokr read, although i've never played with him before. someone should verify july's meta on him. potentially of note is how he avoided the rajam push altogether, only giving a weak mention of him in 247.

don't give july a town pass too quickly. she is more than capable of playing like this as scum. haven't seen anything suggesting either alignment for her.

still don't believe kantrip's role, but that's not important. his reasoning for jumping on my wagon was terrible (calling the crumbing scummy, trying to incriminate me for playing being focused on defending myself, etc). coming from kantrip i'm not sure whether it's scummy or just dumb play though. i do think he is caught up and excited to be able to push me, given our history (he'll deny it of course), which would probably tend to push his actions towards what he was doing, even as town. if you get a guilty later, absolutely push kantrip to use his ability - i would not feel comfortable with him in late game.

rr town for miller cc.

mentos, aa, guus leaning townie. aa > guus > mentos for order. need to see more from all of them though. more action from guus.

asdioh is fine. as i said, some of his reasoning looks a little wack (even his reasoning for town read on me looks silly at times), but i've seen it before from him, so null on that. other than that, nothing alarming from him.

gorf's initial reasoning for suspecting me was absolutely terrible, but he's been good lately, okay with gorf as well.

i've gotten a somewhat opportunistic feel from gheb but that might just be because of time zones and the times he posts. null on him.
July (J) =/= T-block

Rajam

Smash Champion
july, this might be a better post to perhaps show that i wouldn't have let RR come under too much pressure on account of my claim

this is addressing asdioh, who was looking into RR as much as he was looking into me i believe. also, as soon as RR cc'd, i tried to dismiss it as possibly having two millers and tried to move on right away (unsuccessfully unfortunately).

anyways, i realize you're not going to be able to believe me 100% on this, but i think i've been showing my intentions since the beginning.

also, on my re-read i noticed jim has been sheeping a lot more than i remember him doing. definitely would like to see him be more pro-active, as he always seems to give the "easy" read
JM =/= T-block

---

ok that's it for now. I only quoted what gave me a strong 1st impression of disconnection and that that impression didn't fade on time. I dropped what I started to stare as a possible disconnection for too long, so allegedly I just left the strongest I found in terms of =/=

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You guys make it seem like I haven't done shit to find scum toDay, which is so not true and a straight unfair accusation to make towards somebody who has worked ****ing 10 pages back to solidify my reads on Gorf and Freeblock. When SDO said "I read back on them and I think it's more likely that XY posted Z as town than as scum" nobody had any issues ... idk why people are on my nuts so much when I do the same.

@AA: I have my scumreads ... it's just that atm there's a solid chance this game will be lost solely due to inactvity and before that happens I'd rather cut out inactive players ... who happen to not be straight-up scumreads [J and TB are my biggest atm] but need to die asap anyway.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Some interesting connection Rajam has found. I'd have to check the validity of those during the Night phase ... but ASSUMING they all have merit we can draw some conclusions:

Gorf =/= T-block
Gorf =/= T-block[/QUOTE]

Gorf =/= T-block
Gorf =/= T-block
Gorf =/= T-block
Gorf =/= JM
Most of those are disconnections to T-Block but also to the claimed Cop. With how hard Gorf has been trying to look for an excuse to shoot toNight and with these disconnections in mind ... I can easily see Gorf SK.
I'd also like to bring to people's attention that Gorf has NOT done anything pro-town all game. His tunneling against JM was the most conclusive thing he's done toDay ... and the results speak for itself

FoS Gorf

T-block =/= JM
Gheb =/= T-block
Gheb =/= T-block

July (J) =/= T-block
July (J) =/= T-block
JM =/= T-block
Disconnections to two confirmed townies [from the writer's point of view] and one weak disconnection to a scummy playerslot. Hard to conclude too much from that other than the fact that SDO's town read on TB looks very random to me still.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm willing to leave Rajam alive for now.

Unvote Vote Red Ryu

Of all inactive / useless players he will shed most light onto a couple of things [related to the Miller claim at the beginning].

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
MANY THING TO ADDRESS

1) I will be going out of state from today to sunday. I should have a computer to do this. Expect some sort of delays, and I request people not to speak AT ALL after the 16th (should I not find a computer)

Jim Morrison (1) - Gorf,

J (2) - Rajam, Adsioh

Red Ryu (1) - J

T-block (1) - Jim Morrison. Gheb

Not Voting - Asianaussie, T-block, Red Ryu,
We're running out of time guys btw. T-Block's constant stalling is noted. Red Ryu hasn't voted or done anything and should be lynched toDay. AA can be "vigged" but Gorf is still SK in my book. Gtfo @ voting JM already. JM, switch to Ryu plz.

Anybody who's left feel free to vote Ryu / drop hammah.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Gheb this flippy flopping is hurting my head. @_@ I'd vote RR but who else will? EVERYONE else believes that his Miller claim is an auto-town tell. JM/Asdioh/Rajam/TB*iirc* won't vote him. RR is a self-duh haha and then there is you/me/Gorf/AA*really though at AA*. Do you plan on convincing people to vote him now and if so how? I tried earlier in the day phase and it went nowhere. Do you expect it to really finalize a lynch by midnight tonight?

Grrrrr

Unvote
Vote: Red Ryu

I'm giving you my vote in hopes it goes somewhere due to my case on RR but if there are not at least 2 more votes by tonight with someone intent to hammer when I get back from my date then I'm moving it to whomever has the best chance of getting lynched.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Why do people believe him so easily? How likely is it that a fake informed miller gets CC'd by an actual informed miller? That ish is staged in my book, Ryu has been scummyish and hasn't done ANYTHING toDay. Cop can't do much about him either because neither result will do a lot for us.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
i said i would read up

but there's enough apathy here to drown a cow, and im now entirely apathetic about mafia in general

rajam, assuming all your disconnections or w/e are solid, is RR more likely to be indy or mafia? same question about gorf...or do you believe JM isn't town?
gheb, do you just not care enough about this game atm to push anyone? this is my current position
asdioh...i had a question about j here but then i forgot about it...oh well, in the event of gheb scum, who do you think is most likely to be his scummate?

**** i cbf this in its entirety
I mean if we're just gonna lynch of an inactive, I propose this ***** right here.
But agh him being sooooo apathic is almost not possiblewhen someone is scum.
I'd willing to vote any RR/Rajam/AA by now.

unvote
Vote: Red Ryu might as well.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Unvote Vote Red Ryu

Of all inactive / useless players he will shed most light onto a couple of things [related to the Miller claim at the beginning].

What do you mean haven't done anything? That only happened at the end of this day phase, I've been plenty active until recently since School > Mafia.

Vote: Rajam

Sticking with this.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Day 2​

J (3) - Rajam, Adsioh, Gorf

Rajam (2) - T-block, Red Ryu

Red Ryu (3) Gheb, J, Jim Morrison

Not Voting - Asianaussie,

With 9 players, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is on Feb. 16 2012 11:59 PM

T-block

B2B TST
Some interesting connection Rajam has found. I'd have to check the validity of those during the Night phase ... but ASSUMING they all have merit we can draw some conclusions:

Most of those are disconnections to T-Block but also to the claimed Cop. With how hard Gorf has been trying to look for an excuse to shoot toNight and with these disconnections in mind ... I can easily see Gorf SK.
I'd also like to bring to people's attention that Gorf has NOT done anything pro-town all game. His tunneling against JM was the most conclusive thing he's done toDay ... and the results speak for itself

FoS Gorf

Disconnections to two confirmed townies [from the writer's point of view] and one weak disconnection to a scummy playerslot. Hard to conclude too much from that other than the fact that SDO's town read on TB looks very random to me still.

rajam's "disconnections" look to me like they are based on incredibly weak reasoning and might as well have been concluded by flipping a coin. you're really telling me you're going to give it weight?

Unvote Vote Red Ryu

and what happens when he flips town? AA's inactivity is definitely a tier above RR's inactivity. more than enough to balance out possible information gained if we're going the inactive route, wouldn't you think?

We're running out of time guys btw. T-Block's constant stalling is noted. Red Ryu hasn't voted or done anything and should be lynched toDay. AA can be "vigged" but Gorf is still SK in my book. Gtfo @ voting JM already. JM, switch to Ryu plz.

Anybody who's left feel free to vote Ryu / drop hammah.

stalling what? i already stated that i'm not going to claim out of your baseless bullying, if that's what you're talking about.

Gheb this flippy flopping is hurting my head. @_@ I'd vote RR but who else will? EVERYONE else believes that his Miller claim is an auto-town tell. JM/Asdioh/Rajam/TB*iirc* won't vote him. RR is a self-duh haha and then there is you/me/Gorf/AA*really though at AA*. Do you plan on convincing people to vote him now and if so how? I tried earlier in the day phase and it went nowhere. Do you expect it to really finalize a lynch by midnight tonight?

Grrrrr

Unvote
Vote: Red Ryu

I'm giving you my vote in hopes it goes somewhere due to my case on RR but if there are not at least 2 more votes by tonight with someone intent to hammer when I get back from my date then I'm moving it to whomever has the best chance of getting lynched.
i am not going to vote RR, and i'm just going to accept that if he gets lynched and somehow flips scum, gheb's conspiracy theory is probably going to get my lynched and lose us the game. but he'll flip town. there's just no way he's scum. the ONLY possible way he's scum is if you buy into gheb's theory that i am his buddy (which obviously, is impossible fmpov). so, j, if you don't think i'm scum with RR, then get your vote off him -_-

meanwhile, this rajam lynch is very obtainable, so we should get back on that.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
unvote
Vote: asianaussie

What the hell @Gheb, what the hell @J continuing to sheep Gheb.

If we're lynching an inactive, we're lynching the one that has no townie evidence to support him, not the one that CC'd miller in his first post of the game and evidently turned out to be telling the truth.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Day 2​

J (2) - Rajam, Gorf

Red Ryu (2) Gheb, J

Asianaussie (4) Red Ryu, Adsioh, T-block, Jim Morrison

Not Voting - Asianaussie,

With 9 players, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is on Feb. 16 2012 11:59 PM

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i won't be active for 7-ish hours from this moment so

im town doctor, protected ryu last night

im sorry for a lot of reasons to a lot of people

vote: Red Ryu

i still think ryu is probably town

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority

I'd love to call bull**** on this claim :|

What are your reasons for protecting Ryu over yourself?
Sighhhh,
Unvote

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

I'm honestly not sure I believe this.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
That makes me feel a little better then. My vote is staying because I want to be right dammit.

I have to work, I'll be back in about 5 hours.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wait ... you're more inclined to believe somebody who claims informed miller than an unCC'd doc?

T-block

B2B TST
and YOU'RE more inclined to believe someone who claims unrestricted doc in a game with unrestricted cop than someone who COUNTERCLAIMED informed miller?

get
outta
here

Top Bottom