• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walgreens Mafia - DRAW game - The mod ****ed up pretty bad...=/

T-block

B2B TST
which brings me to what i've been rereading in the past few minutes:

one of JM or AA is probably lying, especially when gorf has claimed unrestricted vig (and i believe him). i'm going with AA.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
What do you mean by unrestricted? I assume scum has a roleblocker or something of the sort, they always do.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
which brings me to what i've been rereading in the past few minutes:

one of JM or AA is probably lying, especially when gorf has claimed unrestricted vig (and i believe him). i'm going with AA.
You're so full of BS wtf.

Gorf is the ****ing SK, stop spreading garbage in this game so much.
"Unrestricted Doc" and "Unrestricted Cop" in one game IS ABSOLUTELY NORMAL, especially with SK, RB and GF in the game.

:059:

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Day 2​

J (2) - Rajam, Gorf

Red Ryu (2) Gheb, J, Asianaussie

Asianaussie (2) Adsioh, T-block

Rajam (1) Red Ryu

Not Voting - Jim Morrison

With 9 players, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is on Feb. 16 2012 11:59 PM

"Salt would be in aisle 5 right near the Jelly."

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Also, you guys all suck ***. I'm trying my hardest to actually get something done and you just shit in my face left and right but none of you has actually helped anything.

You guys really make me hat this game.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
TBlock, will you actually like provide constructive input rather than getting on my nuts for the rest of this game?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Why does nobody even consider the possibility of Gorf being SK? Like, you guys seem to throw any option out of the window for no reason.

Gorf, if you're SK feel free to release me of this BS. Alternatively, shoot TBlock.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
GBizzle said:
Most of those are disconnections to T-Block but also to the claimed Cop. With how hard Gorf has been trying to look for an excuse to shoot toNight and with these disconnections in mind ... I can easily see Gorf SK.
I'd also like to bring to people's attention that Gorf has NOT done anything pro-town all game. His tunneling against JM was the most conclusive thing he's done toDay ... and the results speak for itself

FoS Gorf
It's surprising to me how you, of all people, are not looking at his "disconnections" malarke and seeing it as totally subjective until he puts words and reasoning behind it...

T-block

B2B TST
setup spec is not at all the only reason obviously

it reads more as "might as well expose the doc" than a real doc claim

but more importantly, why would he protect you? he never mentioned you as a town read D1. in fact, he barely mentions you at all. why does he protect the miller who had been a non-presence all Day?

WHAT'S MORE, he lists me as one of his strongest town reads, but then says toDay that he is fine with my death. i asked him to elaborate on why twice, and he conveniently ignores it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It's surprising to me how you, of all people, are not looking at his "disconnections" malarke and seeing it as totally subjective until he puts words and reasoning behind it...
I am looking. Don't assume I'm ********, thanks.

setup spec is not at all the only reason obviously

it reads more as "might as well expose the doc" than a real doc claim

but more importantly, why would he protect you? he never mentioned you as a town read D1. in fact, he barely mentions you at all. why does he protect the miller who had been a non-presence all Day?

WHAT'S MORE, he lists me as one of his strongest town reads, but then says toDay that he is fine with my death. i asked him to elaborate on why twice, and he conveniently ignores it.
Other than the very last sentence this is actually solid.

T-block

B2B TST
TBlock, will you actually like provide constructive input rather than getting on my nuts for the rest of this game?

IVE TRIED YOU ****ING IDIOT

i've asked you to procure ANY ounce of solid reasoning against my slot.
i've asked you to justify your town stance on JM before the claim.

everything gets DISMISSED or IGNORED

so i'm left with pointing out how bad you're being in the hopes that someone else will see it too

Why does nobody even consider the possibility of Gorf being SK? Like, you guys seem to throw any option out of the window for no reason.

Gorf, if you're SK feel free to release me of this BS. Alternatively, shoot TBlock.

call it gorf

shoot him

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
IVE TRIED YOU ****ING IDIOT

i've asked you to procure ANY ounce of solid reasoning against my slot.
i've asked you to justify your town stance on JM before the claim.

everything gets DISMISSED or IGNORED

so i'm left with pointing out how bad you're being in the hopes that someone else will see it too
gtfo seriously, I've backed my stuff up more than once you just act as if I never said anything to back it up because you don't accept it.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
You're so full of BS wtf.

Gorf is the ****ing SK, stop spreading garbage in this game so much.
"Unrestricted Doc" and "Unrestricted Cop" in one game IS ABSOLUTELY NORMAL, especially with SK, RB and GF in the game.

I mean, everybody seemed to be whining about it in YT Memes and I had all three ._.

T-block

B2B TST
because scum would not counterclaim miller because they would not know whether i was actually miller

even if he were to secure my lynch, he would be lynched next, and a scum trade for a miller is not worth it for scum

Top Bottom