• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Q&A Thread

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Every spot is filled by FOX16. His mistake was that he put FOX16 in not enough spots.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
In all seriousness though guys, I do think he's actually a candidate for top 5, puns aside. Seeing him play and looking at his results, I really do think he is that good.

FOX16

Smash Rookie
lol my bad grammar and spelling is more famous know then my wario lol :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Haha, I agree though, certainly has a solid base to his game, just makes questionable decisions at times and has some spacing stuff to work out.

Apparently he has horrible spelling and grammar though... but I guess not spending time on writing things coherently means you have more time to become the BEST!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
He turned 17 yep lmao. Doesn't matter, when you are 16, you are INVINCIBLE!!!

Padô

Smash Lord
Maybe I'll change my nickname to Padô16 then I'd be absolute and INVINCIBLE am I right guys?

By the way FOX16 is just too good start making signs and hyping him while you lurk out other characters boards.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
If you hold down on the control stick and cstick down to do the dair, you won't fastfall it. You can also start the dair when at the apex of a jump and fastfall it with the correct timing so it ends right as you're hitting the ground and can buffer into another move.

Geko75

Smash Rookie
I found a trick when Dk trie to release you with a punch or a F-smash you can spam down-b and the attack don't hit you .
I don't know if it already found but i think it's can be work with an other front release hit :)
Sorry for my bad english :dizzy:

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
What makes Peach matchup in her favour? Her air speed is far worse than our, she hasn't amazing range, her killing power sucks (unless she gets a grab release to up smash at 100%) and she's light. We also have fart to kill insanely low. And we aren't Ganondorf, who gets ***** by projectiles.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No trust me, that matchup is in their favor. She's similar to Marth in that she frame traps him in a similar fashion, just maybe not as hard as Marth and less range on the ground.

Like at Best, I think we have it as even. Not even 55:45 us, but 50:50 or 55:45 them.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If we never had to commit to anything, we would beat Marth and MK. That's obviously not the case though.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Marth and MK have air/ground speed to punish our non-commitment, Peach doesn't. Also, we're almost even with Marth... so that was a bad example, lol.

bassem6

Smash Lord
I think its 50:50. From playing with kos-mos, I would say, you can definitely win if you play smarter than the peach.

ChomP

Smash Cadet
I have a question, Does Wario have any tricksies on Jungle Japes or Rainbow Cruise? It's my favorite counter pick stage aside from Brinstar.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wario can camp under the Water, and he can camp high vertically on Japes. Rainbow Cruise you can glitch the bike in weird ways, and also camp pretty badass there too.

Top Bottom