• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Time: Wario's Weekly Matchups. Week 9- Olimar

Padô

Smash Lord
The quotes are good for a brief summary and the export threads should be for more in depth info on the matchup
That's ok but doing like this you stimulate outsiders to read only the brief description and as a consequence, he got a 'brief' knowledge about the matchup too.

Busy, If you want you can select the pictures and resize them. I'll be the OP of the thread so I'll be updating it.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
lol ok but a brief description is often nice as long as we infom people that the export threads are th ebest place for info

idk

I guess I'll pick the pictures <_< lol

also the list at the top giving all the matchups in order of worst to best is really nice for if you wanna just check what the ratio is really quick

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Don't get GRABBED!

Olimar ***** in range but lacks in priority. Wario is crazy cheese in priority. Take it from there....

Top Bottom