• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO10: Go to the CEO THREAD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
i bet i could go to this, put me on the listttt UNGH!

edit: (especially if hbox houses me <3)

edit x2: I also live right across the street to a church, playgrounds as front yards get @ ME

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
registered... im still kind of interested in going to this convention tournament... free money right? lol

cyrain and I already have a hotel booked but we need a way to get to the venue... if it's only a 10 minute drive from the airport we can totally walk it if it comes down to it.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
I'll come to this with the rest of SFL.
do you have any spots left in your car? I would really like to go to this. I will pay gas money and all the correct formalities

I am usually w/ the gainesville crew, but I am back home for the summer. Home is miami, so if you guys are nearby, that would be awesome.

Zone

Smash Champion
@Plank: Sure man I will move my donated 200$ to WATO pot instead. But since I feel like this little bit added to a big pot is not as nice, I will go crazy and put 300$ into this tournament instead. I will talk to my Company Buffalo Rock, and see if they wouldn't mind sponsoring for This event. My bosses like me so they will atleast hear me out. No promises though, infact very low probability they'll sponsor.

Also can I stay are your place Hungry?

So far from my calls recently.
Drumma boi said he'll come,
Ragnarok said he'll come,
Taco is flakey but he should come,
And Rice usually travels with Drumma boi, no promises his mom can aggro.
And if all these guys come, I'm going to borrow my mom's Van and Bring ******, And Maybe a couple other panhandle manhandlers if they are willing to come.

Toneh

Smash Lord
quick question, which one is the real door fee.

On the 1st page it says
"All I would need is for the possibly 100 melee players who planning on going to GAMME to pay a $10 door fee at the tournament" and then later on it says "Prices: $15 DOOR FEE REQUIRED"

-!-

Smash Lord
And if all these guys come, I'm going to borrow my mom's Van and Bring ******, And Maybe a couple other panhandle manhandlers if they are willing to come.
What??? There's someone else that goes with that Alias XD

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I haven't read the whole thread yet so maybe this already got addressed, but on the registration page it says 10$ per team. I'm assuming that's meant to be 10$ per person per team = 20$ per team?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
.... meh, i'm just pulling up stats from the spreadsheet form for pre-reg that I MADE. and it's only used for organizing purposes.

though canada has the fine asians there... <-- needs to make a trip
dude last weekend we went to Markham, in Ontario. **** there was chinese people everywhere we counted like 83 chinese, 4 black. might be chineseland. or China 2.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I remember there were lots of Chinese people the last time I was in Canada. It was in Montréal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom