• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** cool update! i love the new remix of the capt. falcon theme, and its probably one of the best music updates yet! does this mean capt falcon is in the game? lol. i dont see how hes not in it, hes an original 8. so we have final smash, item, music.... so whats everyones geuss for tomorrow?
Quit trying.

I'm the ultimate in mindgames.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
MUSIC FTW!!!!

Gah...I hate it when on re4, ashley keeps on asking for your help. Leon! Help! and I'm just standing right by her so wtf is going in here?
RE4 for the win.I accidentally looked up when you're supposed to catch her. "YOU PERVERT!"

PurpleStuff

Smash Apprentice
Instead of having 'answers' on a math test, they should just call them 'impressions' and it you got a different 'impression' so what, can't we all be brothers?

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
**** cool update! i love the new remix of the capt. falcon theme, and its probably one of the best music updates yet! does this mean capt falcon is in the game? lol. i dont see how hes not in it, hes an original 8. so we have final smash, item, music.... so whats everyones geuss for tomorrow?
shut up you f*ckin a$$hole

digifreak642

Smash Journeyman
purple stuff is getting them off the internet. just search his stuff on google.

If they have moving sidewalks in the future, when you get on them, I
think you should have to assume sort of a walking shape so as not to
frighten the dogs.

smashknight91

Smash Cadet
MUSIC FTW!!!!

Gah...I hate it when on re4, ashley keeps on asking for your help. Leon! Help! and I'm just standing right by her so wtf is going in here?

Ashley is very annoying yes, I usually just throw her in dumpsters when theres one around, it protects her, but I hate it when I forget to get her......

PurpleStuff

Smash Apprentice
purple stuff is getting them off the internet. just search his stuff on google.

If they have moving sidewalks in the future, when you get on them, I
think you should have to assume sort of a walking shape so as not to
frighten the dogs.
They're all Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey.

Way to go, Super Sleuth. Maybe you and Mcgruff can go solve a crime together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom