• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will be the first newcomers revealed for Smash 4? (Expect first trailer at E3!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
So do you have another way to make those two versions unique? After all Sakurai is aiming for the connectivity?
:3
Also good suggestion about the original 8 being on both versions.
Chances are the differences will be mostly contained to the different modes, not the roster, so I'd try and keep the rosters pretty much the same. If you really think we'll get exclusive content, I'd suggest limiting it to only a few characters per system. The other modes are much harder to speculate on IMO, so I can really only offer legitimate input if you want to fix your rosters. I would start with cutting at least ten newcomers...

However, this is pretty off-topic, so if you want to continue this discussion, it's probably best to take it to the Roster Discussion Thread or something. :/

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
IMO it's safe to say the first retro newcomer we'll see is Takamaru.

:phone:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I'm not really sure...But I'd like to see:

-King K. Rool
-Takamaru
-Toad/Bowser Jr.
-Palutena
-3rd Party???

It would be cool if they add in Mewtwo or Roy as a "Returnee" or something to create hype.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I think in general, one of the top requested characters, so say Ridley, K.Rool, Mewtwo, Megaman, and maybe even Roy, will be revealed. That way, it creates hype, which will continue as time passes, and more of those characters are revealed.

I'm sure Mewtwo will be back. He was meant to be in all three already. The others I listed have a pretty freaking good chance as well. Guess we will have to wait for E3 this year to find out though.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If we're gong with a pattern already set.
I think it will be...
Ridley/ K.Rool
Takumaru
Palutena
Little Mac/Shulk
Megaman/Pacman/Some third party character.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
If we're gong with a pattern already set.
I think it will be...
Ridley/ K.Rool
Takumaru
Palutena
Little Mac/Shulk
Megaman/Pacman/Some third party character.
Pattern? What pattern? You seem to be basing it of the Brawl trailer, and I don't think ONE TRAILER is enough to establish any sort of pattern.

Plus, patterns are bullsh*t

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Pattern? What pattern? You seem to be basing it of the Brawl trailer, and I don't think ONE TRAILER is enough to establish any sort of pattern.

Plus, patterns are bullsh*t
IIRC when Melee was first announced we got ...

Bowser (an evil character)
Peach (a female)
Ice Climbers (a retro)
Sheik (New popular character)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-71Dh6vLj8 <---Melee's E3 trailer.

When Brawl was announced we got...
Metaknight (a "technically" evil character)
Pit (A retro)
ZSS (female)
Wario (an evil charcter)
Snake (3rd party)

From the two we can see that each one has an evil character, a female character and a retro character. That's the pattern I was talking about. Just one I saw at least. That's why my picks included a villain, female and retro character. The third party spot was based on the Brawl trailer, but I have a feeling that tactic will return.

And yes patterns don't mean a lot in the long run.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
So I've already said that I'd love to see King K. Rool, Takamaru, Toad/Bowser Jr., Palutena, and a 3rd Party. So, uh, I've made a quick trailer...Don't take it seriously.

I imagine the trailer something like...

[collapse=Wall of text]The 4 iconic characters (Mario, Link, Pikachu, Kirby) somehow get extracted from their world and pop up in a battlefield. They start having a friendly fight when Bowser Jr. sees them in the distance. He thinks of a plan to crash the party. Newcomer: Bowser Jr. So Jr. hops into his Clown Car, and flies closer. However, King K. Rool is also in the distance and sees Mario & Co. Fighting. He decides that he wants to crash the party as well. Newcomer: King K. Rool. Rool comes closer and fires projectiles as well as Jr. The attacks both end up missing Mario & Co. and collide, causing Mario & Co to fall down because of the impact. Mario & Co. are confused when suddenly Rool and Jr. run up to each other angrily. They both blame each other for missing. Rool stops, however, and whispers in Jr.’s ear. Jr. nodes and laughs evilly as they both decide to join forces to attack Mario & Co.

Jr. quickly spits out fire balls. Mario can’t react fast enough, however, a blue figure quickly jumps out of a bush. He fires projectiles that intercept with the fire balls, protecting Mario & Co. Newcomer: Megaman. The duo villains both get upset, and they both fire a massive projectile. Megaman creates some sort of energy shield that reflects both projectiles in the same direction. Meanwhile...

Takamaru is randomly sitting peacefully on a hill nearby. He’s looking so handsome with his long hair blowing in the wind when, suddenly, he gets hit with the reflected projectile. Takamaru looks around for who caused the attack. He starts to walk down the path when he sees a figure coming his way, who turns out to be Roy. Roy’s just cleaning his sword, looking all sexy in his Awakening design when, suddenly, the other reflected projectile hits him in the head. The two glare at each other and then start to sword fight, as they mistake each other for causing the attacks. Newcomer: Takamaru. Returnee: Roy. However, they start to get closer to a steep part of the hill, eventually tumbling down. They roll right down to the base of the hill, right next to Mario & Co. The two swordsmen get up and continue battling. Mario’s all like, "Waah! We all have to work together to stop the party crashers!" Meanwhile...

Palutena is watching the battle from the Heavens. She decides that she wants to partake in the friendly brawl but thinks that Takamaru and Roy shouldn’t be fighting each other when there’s party crashers attacking. Newcomer: Palutena. She then comes down to the battlefield and intercepts Takamaru and Roy’s attack, pointing to the villains who were the real ones who hurt them. Both swordsmen apologize and Mario & Co. get ready to attack the villains. Rool and Jr. runs in and colloids with the good guys, and everyone dukes it out. You know how in cartoons, when people fight sometimes there’s a giant dust/smoke cloud covering them? And all you see are arms, legs, and some attacks that pop out of the dust? (Aka big ball of violence) Well the same thing happens during the fight, so it’s hard to see what’s going on.

Anyway, as the fight goes on, Takamaru is quickly pushed onto Palutena. He can’t hold it in and starts to nosebleed, blood squirting right out of the cloud. King K. Rool’s tail somehow gets stuck in Megaman’s canon arm, while Palutena’s hair gets caught in the Clown Car’s propeller. However, Wario is hiding in a bush near them all along. He wants to crash the party and is all like, "Eh eh eeeh!" He jumps out and faces his back to them, sticking out his bottom. He then does his fart attack but a massive pillar of gas shoots out from his bottom and fires straight into the cloud. Roy does some sort of fire attack, however, the gas hits the fire causing a gigantic explosion. -alternately, replace the gas with something explosive- The damage is huge, causing the world to blow up. After a couple of seconds, Mario respawns, and is like :glare: :facepalm:

Then all goes black. You think it's over when an evil laugh is heard..."Muwhahahaha!"

FIN[/collapse]

Roughed out lists/ideas

The first trailer:

-Bowser Jr
-Palutena
-Ghirahim
-Takamaru
-Mega-Man
-Shulk

And with a second trailer:

-King K. Rool
-Micaiah
-Chrom
-Zoroark
-Little Mac

Then other 3rd parties like Travis Touchdown, the Namco rep, and possibly a Belmont would have their own trailers. And characters like Adult Isaac/Matthew, Isa Jo, another retro like Sheriff and/or Balloon Fighter, the 2nd Gen Trainer, Mii, Ridley, etc would just be shown through gameplay updates.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So I've already said that I'd love to see King K. Rool, Takamaru, Toad/Bowser Jr., Palutena, and a 3rd Party. So, uh, I've made a quick trailer...Don't take it seriously.

I imagine the trailer something like...

[collapse=Wall of text]The 4 iconic characters (Mario, Link, Pikachu, Kirby) somehow get extracted from their world and pop up in a battlefield. They start having a friendly fight when Bowser Jr. sees them in the distance. He thinks of a plan to crash the party. Newcomer: Bowser Jr. So Jr. hops into his Clown Car, and flies closer. However, King K. Rool is also in the distance and sees Mario & Co. Fighting. He decides that he wants to crash the party as well. Newcomer: King K. Rool. Rool comes closer and fires projectiles as well as Jr. The attacks both end up missing Mario & Co. and collide, causing Mario & Co to fall down because of the impact. Mario & Co. are confused when suddenly Rool and Jr. run up to each other angrily. They both blame each other for missing. Rool stops, however, and whispers in Jr.’s ear. Jr. nodes and laughs evilly as they both decide to join forces to attack Mario & Co.

Jr. quickly spits out fire balls. Mario can’t react fast enough, however, a blue figure quickly jumps out of a bush. He fires projectiles that intercept with the fire balls, protecting Mario & Co. Newcomer: Megaman. The duo villains both get upset, and they both fire a massive projectile. Megaman creates some sort of energy shield that reflects both projectiles in the same direction. Meanwhile...

Takamaru is randomly sitting peacefully on a hill nearby. He’s looking so handsome with his long hair blowing in the wind when, suddenly, he gets hit with the reflected projectile. Takamaru looks around for who caused the attack. He starts to walk down the path when he sees a figure coming his way, who turns out to be Roy. Roy’s just cleaning his sword, looking all sexy in his Awakening design when, suddenly, the other reflected projectile hits him in the head. The two glare at each other and then start to sword fight, as they mistake each other for causing the attacks. Newcomer: Takamaru. Returnee: Roy. However, they start to get closer to a steep part of the hill, eventually tumbling down. They roll right down to the base of the hill, right next to Mario & Co. The two swordsmen get up and continue battling. Mario’s all like, "Waah! We all have to work together to stop the party crashers!" Meanwhile...

Palutena is watching the battle from the Heavens. She decides that she wants to partake in the friendly brawl but thinks that Takamaru and Roy shouldn’t be fighting each other when there’s party crashers attacking. Newcomer: Palutena. She then comes down to the battlefield and intercepts Takamaru and Roy’s attack, pointing to the villains who were the real ones who hurt them. Both swordsmen apologize and Mario & Co. get ready to attack the villains. Rool and Jr. runs in and colloids with the good guys, and everyone dukes it out. You know how in cartoons, when people fight sometimes there’s a giant dust/smoke cloud covering them? And all you see are arms, legs, and some attacks that pop out of the dust? (Aka big ball of violence) Well the same thing happens during the fight, so it’s hard to see what’s going on.

Anyway, as the fight goes on, Takamaru is quickly pushed onto Palutena. He can’t hold it in and starts to nosebleed, blood squirting right out of the cloud. King K. Rool’s tail somehow gets stuck in Megaman’s canon arm, while Palutena’s hair gets caught in the Clown Car’s propeller. However, Wario is hiding in a bush near them all along. He wants to crash the party and is all like, "Eh eh eeeh!" He jumps out and faces his back to them, sticking out his bottom. He then does his fart attack but a massive pillar of gas shoots out from his bottom and fires straight into the cloud. Roy does some sort of fire attack, however, the gas hits the fire causing a gigantic explosion. -alternately, replace the gas with something explosive- The damage is huge, causing the world to blow up. After a couple of seconds, Mario respawns, and is like :glare: :facepalm:

Then all goes black. You think it's over when an evil laugh is heard..."Muwhahahaha!"

FIN[/collapse]
The trailer is hamazing, but I'd highly doubt Nintendo would do the nose bleeding again. XD

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
The trailer is hamazing, but I'd highly doubt Nintendo would do the nose bleeding again. XD
Yeah...I kinda thought so lol. I guess I just wanted to have a little fun. Although I always thought that it would be cool, even if it's just once, just to reference Captain Rainbow. But it doesn't have to be that, I'm cool with anything really.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
You know...

I don't even think they're gonna reveal any newcomers this time.

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
To think some team of people somewhere is making a trailer for this game. They KNOW whos going to be in the game, and they are totally excited to reveal some of the first newcomers. Yet we sit here, spending our time just speculating over this game, saying this and that person will be in it. The first reveal trailer will be at this game show, that game expo.

Dang, I have GOT to go be productive with my time so some news will show up soon!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think the safest bet and best answer would be K. Rool. There is virtually no opposition to him, he's been in some epic games, he's beloved even in Japan (despite DKC not being too big there for some reason), he's an iconic character, and he's just someone who would fit seamlessly. He would also introduce a great new "style" of newcomers, much like how Meta Knight introduced a great new "style" of newcomers in Brawl.

Going down the list of likely newcomers, Ridley may be one of the first revealed, but he seems more like a packaged or "down the road" kind of reveal. Mega Man seems like someone who they'd hang onto for a while, although it isn't out of the question to reveal him as one of the first characters. Dixie Kong I think would make a great first character to reveal in the second wave of confirmations, much like Ike in Brawl.

Now let me go, franchise by franchise (with franchises with viable potential newcomers):
Mario: Bowser Jr. would be a great 2nd or 3rd character revealed. Toad would be best as a secret character. Paper Mario would work as a secret character or a very late reveal.

Donkey Kong: Not very likely, but if Cranky Kong were playable, he'd make a great last or second-to-last character unlocked, and a great "WTF?" kind of character.

Pokémon: If Zoroark is in the game, I think he would make a decent first character revealed. Plusle and Minun, the other newcomer (that isn't Gen 6) that I think has a chance would be a good reveal with a bulk of new characters, in a second wave of confirmed newcomers (much like Olimar), or kept as a secret character.

I'd also like to note I'm not touching Gen 6 Pokémon yet, because we haven't seen many of them yet. Perhaps one of them could make a good early reveal, but it is way too early to speculate that.

Fire Emblem: Krom wouldn't be a great first reveal at all, unless his style was completely different from Marth's and Roy's. He'd be better served as secret character IMO.

Kid Icarus: Paletuna would be good with a bulk of characters, but best served as one of a few characters revealed in a second wave of newcomer confirmations.

Retro: Little Mac is the only character that I think would make a great first character confirmed. He would be wonderful in that role. Takamaru would be great in a mass bulk reveal. The only other small franchise retro off the top of my head who has decent odds are the Mach Rider and the Balloon Fighter, and they seem best served as late confirmations or secret "WTF?" characters.

Minor franchises: Saki would be best served in a bulk of characters revealed (like Pit). Shulk would be a great character to be 1st revealed or revealed in the first wave of newcomers confirmed. Isaac could be confirmed anywhere and work well IMO

3rd Party: Pac-Man is the only likely 3rd party character left IMO, and I think he would be a great character to reveal 3 or 4 months before release. Tails, the only other potential 3rd party character I could see getting in besides Pac-Man, Mega Man, or someone out of left field, would be best served as a the final character you unlock.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I think Ridley would be chosen as trailer material before K. Rool for the same reasons Meta Knight was chosen over Dedede for Brawl's trailer. While they're both popular, Ridley is more obviously badass, and has more cinematic potential that can be shown in a trailer (e.g. him flying out of nowhere with a screech and brutally dragging Mario across the stage). K. Rool will likely be used as hype material during the DOJO phase, IMO.

Of course, I'd love K. Rool to be shown first, but I don't find it all that likely.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ BKupa
I think K. Rool has a bit of a BAMF (that DK64 voice) feel to him (he tries it, and most fails). It's not as much as with Ridley, but it's there. He also talks (like Meta Knight), and has many layers and elements to him (such as how cartoony he can be, and how diverse he can be). On top of that, all of his boss battle fights were to EPIC MUSIC, especially in DKC2!!!

Plus, nothing would be more hardcore than him pulling out his old pirate gun in smash bros and shooting someone, especially if it's exactly like that overly broken DKC2 gun!!! :grin:

But Ridley wouldn't be a bad first revealed character, either. Actually, come to think of it, the two of them plus a hero-esk 1st/2nd party character from another franchise (Shulk? Krom? Little Mac?) would make an excellent trio of characters to reveal together in a trailer.

Personally, I thought the established Pit/Meta Knight chemistry in the first Brawl trailer (and everything else) was great, and the way ZSS came in topped it off, and from there, Wario came in literally blew his pants off, and Snake took his clothes off to top it all! :laugh:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Technically speaking every character would be cinematic in their own way. Arguably the best way to show off the character is to do it in a way that fits their character, for example Wario in the first Brawl trailer having his chopper malfunction which causes him to crash into a wall then causes a big gas explosion.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Every character can be cinematic in their entrance, but not all of them can be well-known or intriguing enough to gauge a lot of interest. ROB, for instance, required needing to be the Ancient Minister to be particularly cinematic. Some characters, such as K. Rool, Mewtwo, and Mega Man, are just naturally bigger draws (in terms of eyeballs and attention) than others.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
You can beat your testicles that we're going to get newcomers revealed by Nintendo before the game is released. What is better for promos than new, super popular characters like K. Rool, Mega Man, or a new Pokémon mixed in with established smash bros veteran characters=???

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Just curious as to why you would think this?

Like I said in the OP one of the biggest draws that the reveal trailers have is showing off some new characters.
I think they'll focus more on veteran characters this time. Like, reveal the original 8 or 12 first, then a few re-occuring faces from Brawl and Melee.

If they show any newcomers, I wouldn't expect the likes of Ridley and K.Rool just yet. Those would most likely be unlockables to me. Rather would expect an old vs new trend, revealing a retro as Takamaru vs the new 6th Gen Pokemon we don't know yet.

But yeah, won't expect it to be the same as Brawl's at least. It's entirely possible we'll get a few trailers this time instead of just one.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I think it should follow a formatting similar to the first Melee trailer; revealing 10 veterans and 4 (technically 5) newcomers in a montage of sorts. In the case of the next game, maybe 14 veterans and 5 newcomers. Maybe also use something similar to Brawl with a surprise announcement.

Veteran

Mario
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Wario
Link
Samus
Pit
Kirby
Pikachu
Fox
Captain Falcon
Ness
Marth
Ice Climbers

Newcomer

Ridley
Palutena
Takamaru
Little Mac
Shulk
Mega Man

Micaiah would be shown first for Fire Emblem, as she would start off playable.

Chrom gets announced later since he is an unlockable.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
If Shulk does appear in the new Monolith game, I'd be willing to bet he'd probably also be in the reveal trailer. Of course, Brawl's trailer didn't have some pretty obvious additions that were confirmed later, so who knows?

And yeah, there will definitely be newcomers in the trailer. Like The Real Gamer said, it wouldn't make sense from a marketing standpoint to not have newcomers. Plus, while a few people might care more about the technical gameplay and other aspects of the new game, Smash is a character-driven series, and without newcomers in the trailer (and at least one big newcomer - Ridley, K. Rool, Megaman, etc.) chances are the majority of people will leave disappointed, even if the game looks good.

I'm not quite sure what would lead people to thinking this game's trailer will deviate from the rough amount of newcomers that Melee and Brawl's showed anyway.

Micaiah would be shown first for Fire Emblem, as she would start off playable.

Chrom gets announced later since he is an unlockable.
Seriously, or is this a wishlist thing?

If Shulk does appear in the new Monolith game, I'd be willing to bet he'd probably also be in the reveal trailer. Of course, Brawl's trailer didn't have some pretty obvious additions that were confirmed later, so who knows?

And yeah, there will definitely be newcomers in the trailer. Like The Real Gamer said, it wouldn't make sense from a marketing standpoint to not have newcomers. Plus, while a few people might care more about the technical gameplay and other aspects of the new game, Smash is a character-driven series, and without newcomers in the trailer (and at least one big newcomer - Ridley, K. Rool, Megaman, etc.) chances are the majority of people will leave disappointed, even if the game looks good.

I'm not quite sure what would lead people to thinking this game's trailer will deviate from the rough amount of newcomers that Melee and Brawl's showed anyway.

Seriously, or is this a wishlist thing?

1. I don't believe that is Shulk in the new game. But still, Shulk will be in because of Xenoblade on the Wii. Regardless of when he is shown they will have him in a trailer somewhere.

2. Both, I see it happening. Micaiah would be the one shown earlier on than Chrom. That much I believe could happen. That is unless Chrom is playable from the start and Micaiah is unlockable.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
E3 2013 trailer

Veterans: Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong, Link, Zero Suit Samus, Kirby, Meta Knight, Fox, Pikachu, Marth, Pit, Wario (based on the whiteboard drawing from Sakurai's Twitter)

Newcomers: Toad (to accompany Mario and Luigi, a la New Super Mario Bros. games), Palutena (to accompany Pit), Little Mac, Takamaru, and Mega Man (or Pac-Man)

Not shown in the trailer but are hinted at: Olimar or new Pikmin rep (they only show Pikmin), Ness or Lucas or new Mother rep (they only show Mr. Saturn), Mr. Game & Watch (they only show a new Game & Watch stage), Samus (because Zero Suit Samus is shown)

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
IIRC when Melee was first announced we got ...

Bowser (an evil character)
Peach (a female)
Ice Climbers (a retro)
Sheik (New popular character)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-71Dh6vLj8 <---Melee's E3 trailer.

When Brawl was announced we got...
Metaknight (a "technically" evil character)
Pit (A retro)
ZSS (female)
Wario (an evil charcter)
Snake (3rd party)

From the two we can see that each one has an evil character, a female character and a retro character. That's the pattern I was talking about. Just one I saw at least. That's why my picks included a villain, female and retro character. The third party spot was based on the Brawl trailer, but I have a feeling that tactic will return.

And yes patterns don't mean a lot in the long run.
I hope when SSB4 gets announced, they would announce 6 characters, but to make me more hyped, maybe 7 newcomers. Since I already posted which newcomers would appear, I'll post here again for you guys to make some ideas on the trailer.

1. Balloon Fighter
2. Megaman
3. Pac-Man
4. Bowser Jr.
5. Duck Hunt Dog
6. Tom Nook
7. Shulk

I would imagine the trailer would start with the 4 iconic characters fighting in a empty deserted place, then the four would climb up Bowser's Airship with Bowser Jr. making an appearance using his Paint as a final smash, then Shulk would arrive to fight on the airship. The Airship would get above the sky clouds then Balloon Fighter could appear out of the blue and zoom through these fighters. Then out of the sky would be Megaman, then he would would come to show off his skills and show off his final smash; that causes the air ship to create a vortex, then everyone would fall off to the weird vortex that leads to a Grassland with a house. The door would open, it would be Pac-Man being chased by Tom Nook for stealing his food. As the chase goes on, Tom Nook attempts to catch Pac-Man throws a broom violently far to the grass. Then Tom Nook would become tired, other's watching him too. Then the Duck Hunt Dog could simply laugh at them from behind the grass, then Tom Nook would get pissed. Then we have a winning trailer.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
It is still better than nothing, you ungrateful twit. :troll:

All were gonna see is a HD Mario on the HD Battlefield, then HD Link beating the crap out of HD Samus with his HD Master Sword on HD Final Destination, Then Pikachu is going to kick HD Donkey Kong's HD *** with HD U-Air, then we will see HD Kirby using HD D-Air on HD Yoshi on an HD Mario stage.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think Shulk is officially a solid and viable candidate for "first new playable character to show" now.

The days of being seen as a "joke" by some for Shulk are pretty much a thing of the past now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom