• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will you Main?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelMoe

Smash Journeyman
-Newcomers-
Isaac
Ridley
King K. Rool

-Veterans-
Link
Ganondorf (because I'm hoping for a new, better moveset)
Diddy Kong

:phone:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Some new character...

Trend for smash: Pikachu > Marth > Ike

always been a new character. Soooo i dunno, Sakurai likes to make new characters OP so they get played more

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
C. Fal and snake

ultimate soul combo

Pichu4SSB4

You're not going Turbo?
Veterans: Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ness, Jiggz and Ganny.

Waluigi would be my newcomer main, and even though they aren't going to make it i'd main Midna, Daisy and Rosalina as well.

Now if the alternative moveset concept was even to be consindered, i'd main Doc over Mario. As for Ganondorf with swords, i'd use him here and then but i will always stick to his Captain Falcon replica moveset. Dark choke *****.

assosiaan2014

Smash Rookie
For me, I would definitely main Dark Samus if they made it. Most definitely. As my main normally switches, I'd probably second either falco if he's still good or maybe another newcomer like Ridley if he was to make it. My main is always changing, but I'd try out those guys first.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Veterans: Marth, G-dorf, all Kirby vets, PINK FALCON, Samus (it will depend on her D-air to me.), King Bowser Koopa, maybe Sheik/Zelda, perhaps Luigi, and perhaps one of the Kongs.

Newcomers: Ridely, the next F-Zero rep, freakin' Yoshimitsu, next Kirby rep, maybe next Fire Emblem rep, and we'll see about the others.

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
The A cpt from pikmin3... if he makes it?

Other then that I'm looking forward to Mona, if she plays similar to wario?

Oh and Jeff :awesome:

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
Meta Knight: make his Up+B more precise (my favorite move to KO with) and make his Mach Tornado Able to stand still. 2/3 times it ends up moving around, causing me to waste time trying to get back in position.

Toon Link: I liked Link's moveset, but his jump was the equivalent to jumping in real life, making recovery from below a real pain. TL fixes that problem and keeps the good moveset, which is probably why he's high in the tier list.

WALL-E: I'll bet he's a replacement (Makes more money for Pixar or Nintendo and less anger for me) for R.O.B., only a better recovery. Can't jump, you say? Give 'em a jetpack.

Captain Falcon: Down+Taunt is the New Neutral+B, and make the Falcon Punch his Final Smash, only it never misses and always KOs... Assuming they keep the smash ball.

DilowcsNollsnn

Smash Rookie
Ghirahim, Shulk, and Mewtwo are my favorite to main if they get in the game. But if they keep Lucario (which I doubt), then I may keep him as my main.

Pholadis

Smash Rookie
If Brian from Quest 64 made it in, he likely would be all I played as.
*Raises flame shield*

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Yoshi, definitely. I will definitely want to play as King K. Rool though.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I will more than likely continue to main Fox, unless a new character that I like more gets included in the game, which is not likely whatsoever since I don't think one exists. I will also continue seconding Wolf since I am for certain he will return.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Ike was my main in Brawl, so he will most-likely continue to be my main in SM4SH, assuming he gets in. However, If Shulk is in, then he may become my secondary main, due to the fact that he is awesome.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'll try to go back to Fox assuming he doesn't feel so weird. For newcomers, or anyone for that matter, it really depends if they click with me or not.

IhaveSonar

Smash Journeyman
Assuming they don't drastically alter Jigglypuff(odds are that she'll be improved), I'm likely to stick with her.

Of newcomers, Ridley and K.Rool would both be fun. I could tolerate Mewtwo or Captain Falcon as well.

Life

Smash Hero
Whoever I darn well please :cool:

(Seriously, there's not really a point when we don't have any idea what the roster will look like.)

Sqid

Smash Apprentice
ISAAC!

In order of favorite to least:
New (as in not in Brawl):
Isaac
Chrom
Paper Mario
Mewtwo
Shulk
Mega Man
Roy

Old (includes people I want to get more into):
Ike
Toon Link
Marth
Luigi
G&W
Pit
Lucas

Last edited:

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3
Link and Toon Link
GASP! Possibly to have a new Zelda rep?<Will main!
Bowser
Mewtwo if hes brought back! Pretty please come back Mewtwo we miss you... :150:
The new Wario Ware rep, preferably Ashley or Mona!
Geno or Paper Mario, dont see them both getting in.
Amaterasu Okami if by some miracle she makes it!

SpatialPSI

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Regent_EX
3DS FC
1091-7941-1344
Most likely will main Ness.

But if Mike Jones got in and got all revamped like Pit did, I'd definitely give him a shot.
I also would try out Keldeo if he got in.

Reyson

Smash Journeyman
Considering my track record, I'll probably end up maining a version of Link, though I'll definitely play as Megaman a lot if he gets in. I'm also quite curious about a new Fire Emblem addition so I'll definitely end up playing as that(Ike is my second main).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom