• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
dude you kno how they have hot dog eating contest. they should have those but for apples. like some tiny asian guy would pick up and giant apple and be like CHOWPCHOWPCHOWPCHOWP :hunger: and a core gently falls on the ground

john!

Smash Hero
I'm never MM'ing Spikes in anything eating or drinking related. I've seen the YouTube vids.

And yeah I've def. got one of the top ten Olimars in Madison so I deserve honorable mention. The rankings are rigged! :mad088:

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
haha man i just tried defragging my computer but it said i didnt have enough free space to defragment. which was strange cuz i have like 60 gig hard drive and couldnt figure out where all my space was going. so i went searching around on my computer and found that the intro video to some ****ty website i was looking for a job at cached itself like 50 times in my temp folder and the videos were 130 megs each llol

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
oh man sub 2 hours 100% blast corps my life is complete. i honestly dont know what im going to do with my free time now. i played this game easily 100+ hours in the last month

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
i spent all weekend speedrunning ocarina of time. using different goals and routes and stuff. i still have a lot to get better at too, this game has unlimited replay value.

i should have posted my ustream acct here :(
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cosmo-oot

oh well next time
whatever happened to the good ole' days when beating a game at a slow pace to enjoy it was the way to be. Man I miss those days. Cosmo do you ever go through OoT slowly by trying to get everything anymore? Just Curious.

john!

Smash Hero
whatever happened to the good ole' days when beating a game at a slow pace to enjoy it was the way to be. Man I miss those days. Cosmo do you ever go through OoT slowly by trying to get everything anymore? Just Curious.
He's probably done it so many times that it's boring now. I used to speedrun Paper Mario and Mario 64, and you hardly pay attention to the dialogue, cutscenes, etc. because you've seen them so many times.

Zicore

Smash Champion
ive watched him beat OoT at least 30+ times in my life, and that was before he REALLY REALLY REALLY got into it. So..........im assuming he has that entire game memorized at this point, hence the lack of interest in doing it "slowly".

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
ive watched him beat OoT at least 30+ times in my life, and that was before he REALLY REALLY REALLY got into it. So..........im assuming he has that entire game memorized at this point, hence the lack of interest in doing it "slowly".
Yah, I guess after you've beaten it that many times, it's not as fun. Oh well.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
i see what lone's saying. he's pretty much saying "why would you hurry up and blow your load during sex when you could give and receive so much more pleasure if you took your time and made sure to do lots of foreplay"

...right?

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
If i decide to go to smashing grounds mundungu do u have room in ur car

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
i see what lone's saying. he's pretty much saying "why would you hurry up and blow your load during sex when you could give and receive so much more pleasure if you took your time and made sure to do lots of foreplay"

...right?
this is definitely what was going thru lone's mind

chansen

Smash Lord
sago i rip apples in half literally every night at work, i dont think you know what youre getting yourself into
I have the power of the homunculi.

/win

Awwww Yeahhhhhh
Ugh.

...right?

When did this thread get so win?

Sorry to bring it down. But the if i could get the smashers who stayed at my joint til 1:30 in the fukking morning to step forward, that would be super.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I didn't even realize that.... wow...

EDIT : it says I got the 6601 reply... what are you talking about?

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Sorry to bring it down. But the if i could get the smashers who stayed at my joint til 1:30 in the fukking morning to step forward, that would be super.
It was me and a few other people. We didn't really realize what time it was, and even if we did, it didn't seem like a big deal at all. No one mentioned anything about a curfew.

Anyone who is planning on going to smashing grounds this weekend let me know. We gotta make sure there's enough room for everyone.

chansen

Smash Lord
It was me and a few other people. We didn't really realize what time it was, and even if we did, it didn't seem like a big deal at all. No one mentioned anything about a curfew.
Fair enough, yall crackas gotta keep it down next time though...

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice

Anyone who is planning on going to smashing grounds this weekend let me know. We gotta make sure there's enough room for everyone.
95 percent chance i can go

chansen

Smash Lord
really high and just started the controller modding process.

:charizard:-WISH HIM LUCK YOU DIKKS!

edit: wow, just randomly clicked on a youtube video, and low and behold, sago is teaching me how to remove my rumble pack.

edit: epic success!

Top Bottom