• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I missed your call mundungu...just call me tomorrow morning sometime. You said wed be leaving at 9 correct?
Also wanna team?

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
My name is brenda lee, I'm with the SCC, and I like to swing my gavel. They call me madam chair, because they know I care, come see me anytime, at the lair.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
My name is Lindsay I'm the D.O.E.S. so put the food bank to the test, stressed? we're the best, you need a hand? Be our guest

8===D~~ ~~ ~

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I can't make this monthy, but I'm STRONGLY considering driving down for the March Monthly depending on when it is. If so, Cosmo, Steve and Vino you guys should all come. We can get a car of us to drive there. I have a brother that lives in Minneapollis,so I could prob get housing for at least 2 of us.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I'd really like to play some time soon, the problem is that money has been extremely tight ever since i got back up here for the semester. AAHHHHHHH. Also I decided to try to give up using curse words, to impress some girl for lent. Any of you who have sat down and played melee with me for extended periods of time might realize that this is going to be the most difficult thing ever attempted by anyone.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
not the 12th-14th

edit: also websters havin a tourneyon 27th

better do 20th
gah, I just realized the U of M has spring break from the march 13-21 roughly so both those weekends might be hard to get into the venue.

I'll talk to the guy who lets us in though and see whats what.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Is now maining fox, however there are more blisters on my thumb then playing falcon, ha.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
If anyone in Madison needs a ride to MAS tomorrow let me know ASAP. I can't get a hold of any of you, so I assume not.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
yea mundungu, you assumed right, I got way to much homework, sorry. john! I'll rematch you fox vs peach, 5 dollars 3 out of 5.

btw: my phone number is 608-228-2271.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
So it's gonna be tough for me to make it to Madi anytime soon (although cross your fingers on me moving there soon...) so I TOTALLY need to know if there are any decent smashers in the La Crosse area. ...Buttonsmash seems to have fallen off the planet as far as I know...

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
sync i will be i the la crosse area this weekend loll saturday morning i might be free for a lil. ill call you :bee:

2day i spent the last hour and a half at work watching the olypmics :043:

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Hey WI!

I'll be interviewing for a job in Madison sometime in the next two weeks. I'm not sure the exact date at this point but I'll keep y'all informed.

I'd love to play melee while I'm up there. There is a (pretty good) chance I could be moving up there permanently in the next 2-3 months.

Here's the most recent video of me (from this past weekend conveniently.) I look rustier than Shiz >_>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI5dEWzSZ-M
(And a teams match...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T7A_P9b-qI

Top Bottom