• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
sync i will be i the la crosse area this weekend loll saturday morning i might be free for a lil. ill call you
sweet **** dude, im totally free all day sat.. ill prolly end up texting you if you forget

Good **** exarch, I'd definitely be up for playing (as long as its not SMYM weekend).

I need peach practice!!
wonder why that is? MUAHAHA! yeah id be up for playing exarch too

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
btw i deleted my facebook, which is probably why i'll be commenting on here a lot more often now AND why some of you who I had on facebook can't see my profile anymore (since you know...it doesn't exist)

smashboards > facebook neway so w/e

Xtra

Smash Ace
sup xtra

Hey steve Mendoza just messaged me on Facebook saying Cosmo is home now!! :bee:
mendoza???...........mendoza? the first and last time i seen mendoza was fc6. and STFU...m2k is trying to get some shut eye!!........, oh btw quaz.......i have never heard a better delivery/punch line/joke as u'rs that night!!! i will never forget it!! (or about how deek won an island in poker against TSOF, went to mars, started his own d33k currency, then decided to give it all up...after conquering the universe!!!) lol, but on the real, i will admit one of those gc controllers has found there old home in these mitts again, dont think im par enough to compete again but i would love to come and play some friendlies w/ all of you. i miss you all. so... chansen...we should finally rage! spikes-i miss u the most!!!!! mundungo.....i know u know!! quaz...u'r too far way :( 101........lol......ethter....u'r prolly sooo grown up now lol :) if i knew heath was around (im sure he'll get wind of this sometime) i would still love to take him in our reverse mm (my falco, u'r fox) just cuz its ez pk :p but yah, i've been dabbling with yadam (i think some of you are familiar) i think i might roll with him in teams sometime just to see you guys. if a fest goes down, pm me i'll send my e-mail addy or something. chan/quaz/mund/spikes/sparrow/101, much love. wtf happened to the old school? fastest/crash/tap/sauce? imo fastest and sauce were losing there touch when we got there. anyone remember 501? what a BK!!! and hoefler?lololololol hoefler talked so much **** to me before that white....i was really sad when i had to put his *** out of the tourney, lolololol. old school!!!! much love!!!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
oomg xtra we gotta have a fest sometime lol. ethter quit :( :( so did all of your old school. but everyone else is still around. im sure earl would be down. i had a class with him last semester hahah. ****in frypods for life

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Haha good to hear from you xtra. Mendoza has been going to tourneys recently, he just got back into it. Crashman sauce fastest, etc all retired a long time ago.

I was thinking about having a madison fest next weekend (there's a ton of people here now), idk if youd be interested in that or not. I think the only old school people there would be chansen and zicore (both live here now).

Zicore

Smash Champion
lolwut 222 good

Haha good to hear from you xtra. Mendoza has been going to tourneys recently, he just got back into it. Crashman sauce fastest, etc all retired a long time ago.

I was thinking about having a madison fest next weekend (there's a ton of people here now), idk if youd be interested in that or not. I think the only old school people there would be chansen and zicore (both live here now).
Now I feel old for being called "Old School"

well ****, now i gotta host a proper fest.
AWWWWWW SHIIT YEAH!

Xtra

Smash Ace
YAH MOS DEF FRY****INGPODS FOR LIFE!!! LOLOLOLOLO you dont have a car anymore? mundungu, unfortunatly i work weekends. and i dont know next week schedual yet (sad i know) and im sure its too late to ask off. i might be able to switch with someone tho. is this fest going down for sure? i would love to come and play with u guys. i play about 5 games every 2 weeks. so its slow progress. its kinda dishearting when u have trouble trying to shl (with flaco) (<-not a typing error) but whateves. i guess its not about winning anymore to me now.....these kids have gotten so tech nowadays. and they've all been playing for about a week and there %100 better than me! lol but really?!?!?! ethter quit? wtf is up with that? he was like the youngest of everyone. did that kid discover drugs??? wtf

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'd like to run a fest before SMYM, so if people are interested, I'll host a fest. I can definitely host a bunch of people with 3+ setups (I've got 3 TVs), so it would work. Everyone let me know if you can make it so i know for sure!

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I'd like to run a fest before SMYM, so if people are interested, I'll host a fest. I can definitely host a bunch of people with 3+ setups (I've got 3 TVs), so it would work. Everyone let me know if you can make it so i know for sure!
hell yeah , that sounds pretty sweet

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I REALLLY want to go to SMYM, but there is no way Im driving 6 hours by myself. Is there anyone from Fox Cities/Oshkosh/ Fondie that wants to go?

If not, Mudungu I talked to you about a month ago about if I drove down to Madtown, getting a ride with you guys, anyway it could happen?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
btw i deleted my facebook, which is probably why i'll be commenting on here a lot more often now AND why some of you who I had on facebook can't see my profile anymore (since you know...it doesn't exist)

smashboards > facebook neway so w/e
ggs today, gives me even more reason to come to la crosse more often :zerosuitsamus:

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I REALLLY want to go to SMYM, but there is no way Im driving 6 hours by myself. Is there anyone from Fox Cities/Oshkosh/ Fondie that wants to go?

If not, Mudungu I talked to you about a month ago about if I drove down to Madtown, getting a ride with you guys, anyway it could happen?
We haven't really figured out what were all doing for SMYM yet, we'll probably do that next weekend.

I am officially having a smashfest next Saturday. It'll start around 1:00 and go till whenever. Let me know if you can come!

Ethan it's good to hear from you. You should come down to madison next weekend!

My address is 3221 W Main St, Sun Prairie WI, apt #208.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Im planning on going to SMYM. I haz car. I can take a few people, but we might be picking up someone in chicago. Not sure yet.

EDIT: This will be a smoking car. The **** Im driving that far without cigs. So if you want to go, no johns. A little cig smoke builds character. Steve ride with me and sago plz

Gibby

Smash Cadet
Plattecon

Since there seems to be interest in anime conventions here...
Plattecon is next weekend, March 5th through 7th, in Platteville. It's general gaming more than anime, and I'm going with some friends and a Melee setup.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
the last smym was so strict, this oen can eat my ****, idk how you could choose a tourney over a con., cons are so much more fun . especially saturday is the best day

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Since there seems to be interest in anime conventions here...
Plattecon is next weekend, March 5th through 7th, in Platteville. It's general gaming more than anime, and I'm going with some friends and a Melee setup.
hmm im not seeing many catgirls in this pictures. i see a few girls but its hard to tell how emotionally damaged they are. i might show up

zack152

Smash Journeyman
the last smym was so strict, this oen can eat my ****, idk how you could choose a tourney over a con., cons are so much more fun . especially saturday is the best day
Lol I dont know I just have really been aching to play some smash lately, and I didnt do doubles at MAS on account of not having a partner :s

On a side note I have 2 girls coming with me to the con. Both of them are dressing up and one of them is going to be in the character auction =D

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Lol I dont know I just have really been aching to play some smash lately, and I didnt do doubles at MAS on account of not having a partner :s

On a side note I have 2 girls coming with me to the con. Both of them are dressing up and one of them is going to be in the character auction =D
o sweet . prob not gonna have simon ready in time so ill prob just do pyramid head agai. lol. we can play plenty of smash at the con if thers nothin else going on. what are they gonna cosplay?

zack152

Smash Journeyman
o sweet . prob not gonna have simon ready in time so ill prob just do pyramid head agai. lol. we can play plenty of smash at the con if thers nothin else going on. what are they gonna cosplay?
That sounds like a plan. I know one is going as Misa and Im going a sLight from death note, not sure about her friend though =S Yeah playing smash sounds like a good plan to me lol :p If you wanna be closer to anime milwaukee you can always stay here and we can play the night before/of and what not too.

Top Bottom