• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
im happy that Anime Milwaukee is being talked about here. its technicaly my first con and the main reason for me going is to get hype for ACEN lol. and its really close to me.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
What happened?? explain yourself!
well saturday was fine but nothing happened on sunday, sooo boring. you know i like tellin stories but there's almost nothing to say about this one. sunday i watched her mom buy drugs and then watched a complete stranger install windows on his dads computer and then drove home :veryconfu basically im not gonna drive 8 hours in a weekend just for 1 day with a girl. next time she's getting a ride here.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
Heart Gold and Soul Silver come out in 2 weeks, steve buy soul silver :embarrass and i will buy heart gold :heart: and we shall do battle

ZICORE YOU KNOW YOU WANT IN ON THIS

Zicore

Smash Champion
Heart Gold and Soul Silver come out in 2 weeks, steve buy soul silver :embarrass and i will buy heart gold :heart: and we shall do battle

omg, my walrein ***** face dude...I want to get it. Gimme a few weeks to get some funds for that ****, I got God of War 3 coming out soon.

Edit: No really, that **** was a super sweeper. Earthquake, Body Slam, Ice Beam, Surf. SOOOOO ****. I think I beat the entire elite four with just him...i don't remember much from that game other then that dude lol

Ethan.

Smash Ace
yeah i might come down... i'll probably suck really bad though. Haven't touched melee for like... 6 months atleast.

chansen

Smash Lord

Hot

omg, my walrein ***** face dude...I want to get it. Gimme a few weeks to get some funds for that ****, I got God of War 3 coming out soon.

Edit: No really, that **** was a super sweeper. Earthquake, Body Slam, Ice Beam, Surf. SOOOOO ****. I think I beat the entire elite four with just him...i don't remember much from that game other then that dude lol
Super Hot

yeah i might come down... i'll probably suck really bad though. Haven't touched melee for like... 6 months atleast.

john!

Smash Hero
Ok I spent like half of my middle school years playing Silver and I definitely don't remember a walrus. But if they added an bonus walrus feature then my purchase is all but guaranteed. I am a fan of walri.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
if its cool, i'd really like to come early i wont be able to stay very late, i gotta work sunday morning.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
its gonna take me like two hours to get there. Is it alright if i'm at your house at noon?
Yea that works. You'll prob be the first one here, unless I go pick people up at 11 or something.

Vino / John / Sanchez, are you guys able to make it? And does anyone know Ian's number?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
cosmo u got it.

ethan when are you gonna leave prob. cause if you can give me a ride ill give you some gas money . i dont want to stay late anyways if i go so its perfect

Quaz

Smash Master
efan! come and start playing smash again =( I miss teaming with you, we ***** so hard.

No really though, it would be nice to see you play some again. Xtra too

come on WI smash, lets all reborn ourselves!

Ethan.

Smash Ace
i'm planning on leaving around 10 steve, so i could be at your place around 10:30. I still have to talk to my parents about borrowing a car, but chances are i'll be able to take it.

edit: wow my sig is so gay hahaha

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Yea that works. You'll prob be the first one here, unless I go pick people up at 11 or something.

Vino / John / Sanchez, are you guys able to make it? And does anyone know Ian's number?
Sure, I can make it for sure, vino can to, I'll talk to ian to see whats up (80% yes from him). I'll give 5 for anyone that can pick us up. Is quaz going to be their?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
no way im drivin my poor car 4 hours for like 6 hours of smash lol :( and wafles is gonna be at kirks smashfest so we got no ride. poo

Wafles

Smash Lord
So just incase, I'm gonna ask this here.

If anyone wants to come to kirk's smashtasm on friday, I'll pick anybody up if they're either on the way there or near oshkosh, I'm going no matter what, but just incase someone else wants to come I figured I'd ask.

So far AIB has 24 people confirmed going, so it's not gonna be small.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
wow man this sucks.... yeah i cant go with wafles, i have school until 3:10.

STEVE ITS NOT ABOUT THE SMASH ITS ABOUT THE CAR RIDE THERE! THINK OF ALL THE GOOD TIMES DUDE!

plus i'll pay gas money, and i'll buy you a drink.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
You guys are free to come earlier if you want to make it worth the trip. How late were you planning on staying on Saturday?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
idk last weekend i drov eto la crosse and next weekend im driving to milwaukee so i dont really want to drive this weekend ;I ethan just hurry up and graduate and go to uwo with us

Mundungu

Smash Lord
We should plan a big fest for the end of the month / next month. This weekend was too short notice for anyone outside of town to make it. I can host if people are willing to travel, we've got a ton of players down here anyway.

I'm good with any weekend other than next. Let me know if there's interest and I'll make a thread for it or something.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I would definitely go, idk about any other madison smashers. I used to come up there all the time.

I just can't remember the last time we've had a big fest in Madison that included out of city players, not sure if it's ever happened.

Other than Quaz and Sync who do show up sometimes.

Top Bottom