• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
what do you guys think about the 20th. looks like the MN monthly fell through and itd be good kami no bachi practice. lets have a good old fashioned spikesden

ps yo wafles cd2 ownssss. yow!

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Yea, there's still a fest tomorrow. I anyone planning on coming that has a car? If not, I could prob just come downtown and play, I think it's just you guys coming now anyway.

Gibby

Smash Cadet
Hey Spikes or anyone else interested, I'm at Platteville for the weekend. So you should come to Plattecon tomorrow and Sunday and smash all day. And by the way it's even less anime-focused than I thought, just one anime room and not a single cosplayer.

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
The only way I can go is if somebody picks me up and is willing to bring me back a little earlier than usual because i have to go on a field trip on sunday to northwestern...but by the sounds of it nobody can lol

sanchaz

Smash Lord
kind of confused now, not sure if there is a smashfest anymore? btw my number is 608 228 2271,

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
apologies to anybody i left voicemails to as i dont actually get hammered very often :( zack152 im going as simon. that might not make sense to you ATM but give it a few more episoddes. aslo good **** for actually watching it hell yes. ttgl owns . but pLEAAASE tell me youre watching the sub as the dub sucks balls :( kyle hebert BUTCHERS kamina

edit: zack i was thinkin u could be kittan :smash:

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Can anyone downtown host the fest? It sounds like no one can get to my place, so I would have to pick everyone up.

At least this way I can save a trip.

chansen

Smash Lord
Watching Gurren Lagann. Random *** loooooooooong attack names XD

Who are you going as to no brand con as steve?
apologies to anybody i left voicemails to as i dont actually get hammered very often :( zack152 im going as simon. that might not make sense to you ATM but give it a few more episoddes. aslo good **** for actually watching it hell yes. ttgl owns . but pLEAAASE tell me youre watching the sub as the dub sucks balls :( kyle hebert BUTCHERS kamina

edit: zack i was thinkin u could be kittan :smash:
Duuuuuddeesss TTGL is 222 good, and yes steve, sub is always better.

If I were going I already have a great Kamina costume...:(

We can have the fest at my place, no one will care and I'll definitely be home for this one being that my only plans for today were to smash. And I cleaned the kitchen so everyone can be warm instead of smashing in the icy dungeon.

As a reminder, I don't have many chairs and someone should bring at least one more full setup.

edit: zack could pull off a great kittan!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
ya in general subs are better but the ttgl dub is especially bad. also you have a kamina costume already wtff! you gotta wear it at the next fest lool. tongji is going to nobrand as kamina, hes got like the exact body type as him lol. and zack could totally pull off kittan if he wasnt so dang quiet!! make it happen zack152!!!

chansen

Smash Lord
If zack was gunna be kittan he'd def have to turn up the volume. Also, a Kamina costume wasnt all that hard, i just have to find my cape :)

Fest is at 1 or 1:30 for madtown smashers.

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
Parents are visiting today so probably will try to be there at like 5 if anything is still going on

zack152

Smash Journeyman
ya in general subs are better but the ttgl dub is especially bad. also you have a kamina costume already wtff! you gotta wear it at the next fest lool. tongji is going to nobrand as kamina, hes got like the exact body type as him lol. and zack could totally pull off kittan if he wasnt so dang quiet!! make it happen zack152!!!

Haha you got it!

And for anime milwaukee this weekend we probably are going to get a hotel or something down there, so steve if you want to join us your more then welcome :p

sanchaz

Smash Lord
eighteenspikes: count how many times the narrator says anything like pokeball, pokemon center, pokemon, anything "poke" and you'll realize "wow, no wonder I got addicted to this ****, lol"

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I never seen anything past the freiza saga in the anime. :(

So all my DBZ exp is through the fighting games. :bee:

Cell is a ****ing man...

...rest don't matter.

AND IF ANY OF YOUS SAY I SHOULD COS PLAY AS MR. POPO...

...may u be strapped to a chair watching this for 72 hrs:

http://www.trololololololololololo.com/ (new rickroll :D )

Top Bottom