• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

chansen

Smash Lord
I was way too high to realize this mindgame, kudos to whoever did it.

I made a whole freaking thread.

chansen said:
So I guess I'm here to convince myself that the old thread isn't gone. But alas, it seems that it indeed has either been deleted or fallen to some e-conundrum.

I guess we'll just have to build from the ground up. I'll add smashers and mains and secondaries too (we can put melee mains in for kicks). Hell, I'll even throw your favorite tag in there if you see fit. PM for best results, but I'll check the thread here and there.

chansen
Madison
Lucas (Brawl)
Luigi (Melee)
C. Falcon (Melee 2nd)
GOOCH (example of fav tag...)

I can group smashers by area too. This may take a bit. Someone should photoshop a picture for the first post too. Too bad I don't have any of that on this mac.

/:snake: -EPIC JOHNS!!!
I put time into that shit.

/:snake: -MORE JOHNS BY THE MINUTE!!

Dragmire

Smash Lord
it all started a very short time ago when me tsen (and maybe chansen) started posting random japanese things on youtube and other such things. when the normal members couldn't bear with it anymore it got the thread changed, mass chaos has ensued, and it's been ****ed up ever since

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
and of course people talk **** while i'm out enjoying peelander-z and halcali. If you're gonna QQ don't be such a queer about it, then again if you do have the nerve to cry about something so simple and seemingly harmless then YOU are the ***.

Also being around 15,000 ish of your own people is a sweet thing...glad it's only 3 days a year though. LESS OHSHC COSPLAY PLOX!

chansen

Smash Lord
hell, if me and tsen wanted to we could pm a thousand times back and forth matching japanese culture wits. but alas, we would rather trick you guys into reading it. But ill start posting regular great videos. I know you guys look forward to it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjqsB1huDxg
I'm not asking you to watch all of it, just appreciate the title and main character.

/:link2: -I HAVE BOTH PAAARRRTTSSS!!!

edit: i was thinkin bout all the love for zamus in this thread. then i thought of the orig video game crush of me and js...
http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-03/art/sc4-ivy.jpg
member that, js?

also...lg7...wanna make a way more badass sig for me...that'd be killer.
http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-03/art/sc4-nightmare.jpg

TTT

Smash Journeyman
You are mistaken good sir. That is Sago getting reversefalconpunchstagespiked (original name do not steal).

Dragmire

Smash Lord
I played melee and I was surprised the **** out of Captain falcons knee did something? AWESOME!!! wait it kills at any % cool lol I did for maybe 4-5 hours

wow edit 14 hours later: I found out I apparently **** some serious *** with luigi but my wifi is ****ed up again

hunger!

Smash Champion
lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli lollipop *pop* lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli lollipop *pop*

Zicore

Smash Champion
looking for 2 other people to go to chicago on the 17th for a melee tourney. Anyone interested?

Zicore

Smash Champion
Zjiin's hosting. What do you mean, whats going on with it? Its a melee tourney........we have been to them before lone...

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Idk, i was just wondering if it's just melee or brawl too, but i saw the thread. I've already decided to not attend melee only tournies. I know others feel differently, but I feel the community as a whole needs to move on. I like melee more than brawl, but I'm moving on. This is my opinion though, others can do what they want.

Top Bottom