• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winter Game Fest VI - Official Results

Lobos

Smash Master
1. "No johns" means that you can't make excuses. It is the perfect counter argument to anyone who is making any type of excuse whatever. When someone makes excuses or tries to make excuses, they are "johning". If this occurs, tell them "NO JOHHNZZ".

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to the worst Brawl live stream I've ever seen. Thanks for making everyone wait 4+ hours for M2K Vs FOW just so we could watch friendlies and random doubles matches instead and getting kicked out of the venue before getting to the match everyone wanted to see!

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Fun tournament guys. Tired as hell from traveling but I'm glad I came out. I'll do my best to make sure I can go to the next one of these =]

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I would greatly appreciate a character listing for everyone

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Did FOW go all Ness (doubt it)??
lol it doesn't matter hater. You should have seen him play Richbrown with his ness(we saw it on the live stream). He beat tyrant, havok, and rb. He is easily the best ness. Man his shield pressure and spacing is just on another level. chea! My teamate got third!!!

He went MK in doubles. But when we go in at genesis 2 please believe ness and lucas all day!

Dr. PP good job getting first!!!!! chea!!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
lol it doesn't matter hater. You should have seen him play Richbrown with his ness(we saw it on the live stream). He beat tyrant, havok, and rb. He is easily the best ness. Man his shield pressure and spacing is just on another level. chea! My teamate got third!!!

He went MK in doubles. But when we go in at genesis 2 please believe ness and lucas all day!

omg and I thought i was bad

looool

DiPP

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Shoutouts to the worst Brawl live stream I've ever seen. Thanks for making everyone wait 4+ hours for M2K Vs FOW just so we could watch friendlies and random doubles matches instead and getting kicked out of the venue before getting to the match everyone wanted to see!
And the random disconnects in the most crucial moments.

Shaky

Smash Ace

For one, I wasn't hating (seems like you're the hater from the way you responded to me). I said "doubt it" because I talked to him earlier and he said he was using MK more than Ness lately so going back to all Ness is something I would be surprised about. Also, I'm not saying he isn't the best Ness, but you can't use his wins against tyrant and havok to make that claim when you're not even sure if he used Ness against them. What we are sure of is that he used Ness against RB, and props to win for winning against him. And if you want to brag about teammates... I'm pretty sure mine has a better record than yours ;)

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
oh sorry I didn't know that. I misjudged yer comment. No I'm not bragging. I'm just proud lol.

All im saying is my boy is da best ness man. That's all. It's my opinion chill. Yall play alot differently from what I've seen of u. But hey I haven't seen u lately. I mean I've gotten way better maybe u have too.
But Fow's ness is just crazy(He created a unique play style for ness and haven't seen anyone match it. I've done the same for lucas). And tournement record only means so much when u think into account not everyone has the chance to travel or have a good tournament scene around them.

EC holds it down for u shaky. But the world don't know about my boy fow. I just hold it down for him u feel me? ;) No hard feelings. I'm just tired of everybody downplaying him and simply not giving him his props for his ness. All I hear is "He uses mk mostly" or "he aight but shaky nice" lololol the comments go on. Too many haters not enough love! lol

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
We all know about FOW. Always have. This isn't some new revolutionary thing. When he plays he does well. We haven't seen or heard anything from him in a long time though. Not to mention Shaky has been performing at a very high level for a long time now. Obviously people are going to give the "love" to Shaky. ( and he deserves it too)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I guess we'll forever wonder if Mango is trying/not-trying/gave-up in sets all the time unless he wins.

Honestly I'd rather him not enter if he's not going to try. I can't control him or anything obviously but who wants to see a player not try in grand finals???

Good job Lee.

BTW is that X the Sonic, or someone else?
X the Sonic player of course.

Gnes

Smash Master
Lmao Fow meat ride train already up and coming.

But he did look super scary from those matches with rich. Good shiz at 3rd.
Livestream Sucked.
Sky + Zex was ****.
Larry ur broken as hell.
Illmatic please never use Dip again.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Hey I didn't get 33 in doubles, I left saturday so I never entered doubles. =P

Nice seeing everyone again at this! I had a lot of fun. Had to leave in a hurry so didn't get a chance to say bye, Good **** nezumi on 13th LOL

BTW Mekos, people who are actuallythat good with ness are so rare that I'm pretty sure they got mad respect for each other. I don't think Shaky was hating, just trying to clarify the truth. I've done the same thing when its comes to Peach results in the past, even though I had mad respect for anyone placing well with Peach I wanted to make sure they did earn that spot with Peach. It's not hating at all.

I have mad respect for anyone that's that good with Ness and that's both FOW and Shaky. Don't care who is better, I want you both to win tournaments, lol.

ViceGrip

Smash Journeyman
FOW went all ness, you can check my post in the ness tournament results page for clarification.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=173418&page=50

Bizkit that 4 hour wait sucked worse for the people actually attending the tournament (I had a 5 hour drive home and other people had upwards of 8-10). Sorry bout the livestream but that's just a reflection of how agonizingly slow and badly the tournament ended for most everyone haha.

Also i think what Edrees said in regards to Shaky and FOW is accurate, it seems that Shaky primarily just wanted confirmation that FOW went ALL ness for his bracket matches. His skepticism is completely justified because prior to this FOW was known for using his high tier secondaries (mk, falco) for the great majority of his difficult matches. However, twas not the case at WGF. Hi Edrees, sad we couldn't team for fun yesterday : (

Top Bottom