• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winter Game Fest VI - Official Results

DJMirror

Smash Master
Ok Shoutouts

San Diego:
Rickety - It's good to see you again =D
Jun - SUP!!!
Eric - Thanks for babysitting Zhu for me
Sunny - Thanks for killing Eric in teams for me
Yuta - You got this!!!!
PBS - glad to know that you're ok from the accident
Radical Dreamer - I shouldn't **** around too much =[ But I'll make sure it won't happen next time ;]
Charles - Nice to see you again. Glad to know that you still main Falcon. We'll team next time haha
Azn Lep - Good **** on hosting the tournament without TIO, recording matches when Stab had to leave and setting up the live stream
GT - I may not drink a lot but when I do…I tend to drink like 2 beers and pass out like a mother****er

My car

Wes - Thanks for being the homie for driving me back home when I was sick. You left your ipod in my car! I'll give it back to you at Festizzo's tournament.
JTB - Sorry I ****ed up in teams a lot and that night at the motel with everyone was funny as hell hahahaha.
Hyprid - Thanks for being the homie and stuff. Sorry about the night at the motel if me, Oscar and Wes freaked you out. Still need to get you drunk and show you a pair of tithes
Zhu - Good **** at this tournament, sorry for switching you and Spencer since I couldn't wait and I really wanted to get home since I was super sick.

MacD - <3 Oscar was down for McCain…Should've went to the motel with us =[ Would've been more fun with ya there.
Kyle - <3 Should've beat HugS in the first match =[
Dr. PeePee - Congrats on getting first and it was nice to meet you. I still find it funny that you answered MacD's cell and I thought you were him the whole time haha.
Spencer - <3 I wish I could've hung out with you more.
Fly - First Mango then Hungrybox?! Now M2K? Good **** Fly

Oscar - "I'm down for some McCain" Best line ever from that night and LOL about you and your stinky feet.
Kanna - Sup Nice seeing you again
Romeo - LOL about you ****ting on Lucky's blanket, I don't understand why you did that!
Lucky - I'm sorry about your blanket
Cathy - I'm sorry about Lucky LOL
S2J - Watching you and Wes playing against M2K/DrPP was amazing
Alex19 - I'm amazed that you were able to sleep with so much noise!
Mango - Way to be an ******* by throwing Oscar/Romeo's stinky socks on me while I was sleeping then you fell off the bed and land on top of me and told me "Don't know why and don't ask why"
Dunk - I didn't like the fact you were sleeping outside of the motel =/ I gave you my key card to my room so something like this wouldn't have happen =[ You should've at least woke me up inside and I would've give you my spot. I would have sleep in the car while you could sleep inside. I didn't sleep well inside the room for many reasons (Mostly Mango)
HugS - Nice to see you again and Happy Birthday <3 LOL about Shroomed looking at your watermelon hahaha
EddyMexico - Nice seeing you again!
Signia - Good ****!
E40 - I thought that one short guy that was playing blue Falcon was really Blitz because he was white/short/plays blue falcon.
Baka4Moe - You need to tell me how you came up with that silly name
Aero - One of my favorite sets during this tournament. =D Nice to see you again. I hope to see you more in the near future!
Unknown - Nice to see you again
Larry - <3 You know that I warned you about me being sick and I told you not to hug me while I'm sick but you still hugged me <3 I hope you didn't get sick but if you did I'm sorry =[
Kira - Sorry that I couldn't find your controller when Jun/you called
Stab - Nice seeing you again and taking a break is a good idea.
Chris/Incro - Nice seeing you again and keep it up with that Falco <3
Nezumi - Nice seeing you again
DSF - good **** in brawl you still got it
MikeHAZE - you'll get X next time!
Oats - Every time we play you keep getting better and better <3
Hall - Nice to see you again!
Embracethe12 - Always down to go to 805 for a party at TGL's place
Joe - Always the homie, I wish we could've hung out more
Sheridan - Nice to see you again
Gishnak - That girl was screaming for you again, you know what to do ;P I still find it funny that you were hiding Scar's coffee in your backpack lol
Scar - it was fun playing you in pools and you broke my heart when you messed up that combo on Dr.PP on the big screen. =[
Shroomed - I'm going to bring an watermelon and eat it with Zoap in front of your face while you playing against someone good like HugS. <3 you tho
Alan - Gundam 00 is sick! You should watch Gundam Unicorn whenever you can! <3 Just watching you giving Shroomed that "look" every time Shroomed say something funny was funny. Also you sure know how to keep your shoes clean as hell
Zoap - Thanks for the gum and also it's good to see you again
Boback - Nice to see you again!

to everyone else I forgot: Sorry and <3

Tagxy

Smash Lord
and Tag aka Andres!!
i see you at some of these brawl/melee tournaments and i wanna say hi but i'm afraid of u not remembering me :embarrass:

so whassup!
Haha, yeah I always think its you but Im not sure! Make sure to say hellp next time. Are you still around 805?

supbro

Smash Cadet
i told you guys drpeepee would be best in the world

edit: joe u didnt beat anyone

also knew scar sucked

and that jeremy = god

joeplicate

Smash Master
will do andres! and no, i'm in santa cruz/norcal right now for school

also **** you supbro, i never said i did
i was playing good though and proud to see an improvement =p

fgagot

edit:
i just read through your post history to make sure you weren't one of mango's alt accounts
suck my dik assh0le

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
list of characters please and prize money..... and...go

1: M2K :metaknight:
2: Larry :falco:
3: FOW :ness2:
4: Rich Brown :olimar:
5: Lee Martin :metaknight: :lucario:?
5: X :sonic:
7: Havok :metaknight: / ?
7: Trevonte :fox:
9: MikeHaze :marth:
9: SK92 :falco:
9: tkd :metaknight:
9: Da Zex :marth: :metaknight:
13: Fierce :zerosuitsamus:
13: Nezumi
13: Tyrant :metaknight:
13: Willyo
17: Sake
17: Vato_Break :metaknight:
17: Oki
17: Irow
17: Sean
17: Tearbear :metaknight:
17: Hall
17: Itakio
25: Fox16
25: Anuar
25: Tloc
25: Raz
25: The Nanerz
25: Bardull :marth:
25: Z :pikachu:
25: War Chief
33: Rakan
33: Jeepy
33: Godric
33: Sky :olimar:
33: Trash
33: Loto
33: Mata
33: Vicegrip :ness2:
33: JaimeHR
33: Zork
33: Bigfoot :dk2:
33: z0mfg
33: MogX
33: Falln
33: Table
33: Jaydubious
49: Twk
49: Twitch
49: Nabster
49: Roy
49: Doppelganger
49: Phoenix VX
49: RM
49: R2D2
49: Tagxy :pikachu2:
49: Werky
49: Count
49: Camaman
49: Scizor
49: (Lux)
49: Burnt Socks :yoshi2:

Scar

#HarveyDent
ya larry *****

i'm 0-3 against him i think

first time we played i got rocked 2-0 FREE

second and third it went to game 3 and last stock i die at 20%

NEXT TIME LARRY

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
do u really think i should quit? honestly I have been considering it because having to switch games 30 times in 1 day makes doing well in melee actually IMPOSSIBLE at this point it feels like. I mostly play it because all my melee fans demand it but I don't think I stand a chance like this at all anymore. At least I can do well in the other 3 :/. I don't quit when I fight someone good I just have no faith in myself anymore

scar - you should watch me more I play better when you do for some reason LOL jv4d larry one game and won a match in 47 seconds in pools

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I mean your fans will like you if you at least do doubles I'm sure and if they give you crap about that then you have to consider how reasonable it is to continue to try to appease them at possibly your own expense.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
dedicate all of your time to win genesis. retire after that.

go out with a huge bang

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Did M2k forfeit to fly?
Also when will vids be up?
m2k got 3-0'd by my ***** fly

melee vids are currently being uploaded on on my channel (cept GFs, which HMW is gonna upload)

and brawl vids are.....idk....lol

shoutouts

pat - thanks for hosting, <3 all the work you did and all that jazz, da bess TO
The staff - you were pretty chill, thanks for all the help
Russel - you already know lol
Erick - We have traveled through space and time, my friends, to rock this house again. Also, lay off the vodka lol
bryant - the homie, you gotta enter more, you can do this!
Wes - Sorry about egtting so excited even though you SDed, here's hoping for another set soon
Oscar - nice job in tourney bro
Jason - Hanging out with you while you're hung over is so weird cuz you don't talk that much and you're the most talkative guy I know lol
Jeremy - GOOD ISH, and thanks for the math help
Spenser - Put down the touhou and play some meleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haha
Ryan - Good stuff making it out of pools!
Julian zoo - Nice job in tournament and your new hair color makes it look like you've been in the sun for a long time lol
Julian cow - You need to say bye at tourneys man lol, I never know when you slip in/out
Kevin - Fun teaming as always, good stuff in bracket, you'll get the IC matchup down eventuallllly
McCain - Suuuuuuup =O
Dave - You are my teacher in everything
Radically Dreaming - It was fun talking to you while you were standing guard lol
Dance Central Staff Chick - My bad for not playing dance central
Shogun's sushi - De-****ing-liscious
Truman - The True Man indeed, ggs in tourney
Voltai - ggs in tourney and your marth is very good
Shasei Master - Almost had me haha
Rich - keep playing! You got thiiiiiis
bear jew - best tag ever
Sheridan - The sweatpants wearing homie of all homies
Dunk - fun falcon dittos, too bad we were in a super rush at the end
Shroomed - we never played
Baka4moe - Playing you isn't as fun when I'm not high, but that's probably universal
Alan - Fun friendlies
Taco - Thank you for recording in my absence!
Chris - Great seeing you again/playing friendlies!
Charles - We didn't talk at all bro, wtfffff
Pnoy - Suuuuuuuuuup
Kyle - Suuuuuuuuuup
Jun - GGs in tourney man! Livestream was fun
Joey - I AM PARADOX!
Andrew - Good stuff vs Pnoy, you almost had hiiiiiiiiim
Jpeg/Bacon - Pair of pretty **** falcons imo haha
PP - GOOD STUFF!!!! Nice seeing you!
Mango - Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
Pink Reaper - The king of all things that shouldn't exist, idk what that means but it's always a pleasure
Bimbo - GGs in tourney, you'll get me next time if you keep playing falco lol
Eddy - THE HOMIE FROM MEXICOOOOOOO
Joe - GGs in tourney and super fun arm wrestle haha
Scar - I'm definitely a fan
Steven - Good to see you after 12 years!!!!!!!!
Rickety - It's never not great seeing you <3
Hugo - Getting those power naps in the most uncomfortable places lol
Derek - Did you win blazblue?
Zoap - Nice to hear your opinion on Elton John
Boback - HALF MAN, HALF LEGEND, ALL PERSIAN
George - The man!!! Nice to play friendlies with you as always
SENG - Haven't seen you in forever, what a guy!
JTB - Another person that I haven't seen in ages lol
E40 - You'll definitely get out of pools soon, you just got death pool'd here lol
Cathy - BOINK
Oats - Great seeing you! Super sorry for confusing your name with havok, it was late and I was tired LOL
Larry - Looks like you aren't rusty anymore lol
Anyone I'm forgetting - I'm going to add you in as soon as I remember

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
If I were in m2k's shoes, I would evaluate what gratified me the most

It seems like he is weighing money, fan appeasement, and self-gratification

If the money and gratification truly outweigh fan appeasement, and the only way to appease fans is by doing your best to place top 2/1, then melee might have to go.

But if you would be more pleased by placing higher in Melee, and money isn't as much of a issue, then I could see you dropping Brawl.

Moreover, if the only way to have all three is to enter only doubles in melee, then that might be your best option.

Being king in Brawl is great, but from your dilemma, I can't tell if you truly love brawl all that much. If you really do, then the decision is really up to you. You will either let down your melee fans or your brawl fans. I certainly will be let down if you quit melee, but either way, you can't please everybody, ever.

I sincerely wish, though, that money weren't such a big issue.

Tesh

Smash Hero
list of characters please and prize money..... and...go

1: M2K :metaknight:
2: Larry :falco:
3: FOW :ness2:
4: Rich Brown :olimar:
5: Lee Martin :metaknight: :lucario:?
5: X :sonic:
7: Havok :metaknight: / ?
7: Trevonte :fox:
9: MikeHaze :marth:
9: SK92 :falco:
9: tkd :fox: :metaknight:
9: Da Zex :marth: :metaknight:
13: Fierce :zerosuitsamus:
13: Nezumi
13: Tyrant :metaknight:
13: Willyo
17: Sake
17: Vato_Break :metaknight:
17: Oki
17: Irow
17: Sean
17: Tearbear :metaknight:
17: Hall
17: Itakio
25: Fox16
25: Anuar
25: Tloc
25: Raz
25: The Nanerz
25: Bardull :marth:
25: Z :pikachu:
25: War Chief
33: Rakan
33: Jeepy
33: Godric
33: Sky :olimar:
33: Trash
33: Loto
33: Mata
33: Vicegrip :ness2:
33: JaimeHR
33: Zork
33: Bigfoot :dk2:
33: z0mfg
33: MogX
33: Falln
33: Table
33: Jaydubious
49: Twk
49: Twitch
49: Nabster
49: Roy
49: Doppelganger
49: Phoenix VX
49: RM
49: R2D2
49: Tagxy :pikachu:
49: Werky
49: Count :diddy:
49: Camaman
49: Scizor
49: (Lux)
49: Burnt Socks :yoshi2:
Thats all I know. Everyone help Ripple!!

I didn't know TKD used Fox at WGF.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Fun stuff, I think i was one of the only PTs :)

only bad thing was the first day after round 1 of pools I had nothing to do ha, just kinda out of it the next day but o well!

strawhats

Smash Master
do u really think i should quit? honestly I have been considering it because having to switch games 30 times in 1 day makes doing well in melee actually IMPOSSIBLE at this point it feels like. I mostly play it because all my melee fans demand it but I don't think I stand a chance like this at all anymore. At least I can do well in the other 3 :/. I don't quit when I fight someone good I just have no faith in myself anymore

scar - you should watch me more I play better when you do for some reason LOL jv4d larry one game and won a match in 47 seconds in pools
I think you should practice with all your might for one last melee event (GENESIS 2) and give it a go. I mean, don't enter brawl singles if you have to(you win easy money with ally in dubz lol). My suggestion, train your marth/fox again. In order to win a tourney these days you have to get through puff, peach, falco/fox (mostly falco) and sheik. your marth and fox cover a good portion of those MUs.

Just think about it, one last melee event. (For singles at least) It'll be epic especially since more Europeans, and possibly other foreigners will be going to Genesis, and Mango will come out of retirement.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
updated first page to the best of my knowledge. let me know if i got things wrongs fellas... i tried haha

edit: props to eddymexico/dajuan for sticking out like a sore thumb in the character listings for melee.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
lol hey pat although it prob doesnt really matter, bimbo uses fox/falco/falcon, and signia uses marth.

really fun tournament, i learn a few good things every time i go to one. shout outs later maybe, i'm drowning in work right now..

Scar

#HarveyDent
<3 LOOOOL yeah you ***** him

gg larry way to rest sheik on the top platform on your last stock when you're at usmash death %

Shroomed

Smash Master
me hugs and eddie reppin the mid tiers

or is luigi low? i don't even know

MOTHER****IN HUGO

PP crushed my spirit is my john, that's why you won hugo, yup ima go with that

CableCho57

Smash Lord
dayum m2k made hella bank

and call me crazy, but from the vids I saw, I feel like eddy/baka have the potential to be socals alan/shroomed and pull some major upsets in the future. their teamwork was freaking good

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
dayum m2k made hella bank

and call me crazy, but from the vids I saw, I feel like eddy/baka have the potential to be socals alan/shroomed and pull some major upsets in the future. their teamwork was freaking good
That's funny because I think they actually teamed together pretty spontaneously.

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
CF first two games, Falco last three.

By the way, you guys will not ****ing believe M2K vs. PP until you see it. Even then you might not believe it.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Hey thanks man, we try! :) Or maybe you're just crazy ;)

Although, radical dreamer was right, i pretty much was giving up on entering doubles, then i saw eddie while going to the restroom like half an hour before the tourney was starting and asked him if he wanted to team LOL

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
M2k, do you think PP is better than you/hungrybox xD
And damn, spend A WEE BIT OF TIME PRACTICING MELEE man... I'm pretty sure you can cruise brawl for a while xD

Top Bottom