• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winter Smashcon "$400 in Bonus Pots!!!"

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
Well considering I don't own a gamecube/wii and my friends are the ones bringing them, could I just bring my small HDTV for the brawl/xbox players and still get half off?

I know it's hardly expensive, but I have to put $20 in my tank to get there, plus food and other miscellaneous expenses.

Uncle-Kenny

The Floatinator
Welp, I just got called off-shore for 4 weeks so I won't be able to attend this. I'm sorry to the person I agreed to money match but I'm going to have to call it off.

Hope you guys have fun.~

Bomber7

Smash Hero
@tayhj, I will.
BOMBER. 10$ Pokemon Trainer ditto. ARE YOU PREPARED?
No.... I've been training my TL lately because I'm taking on PJ. But if you want to have a $10 PT ditto, I'll start practicing my PT as well. It's a bit hard training for a tournament you aren't going to enter in. lol.

You coming to the Wintercon training session in Albany on the 19th?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So much for the spam battle I was hoping to have with you Kenny. :(

Bombs > fireballs, chump.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
No.... I've been training my TL lately because I'm taking on PJ. But if you want to have a $10 PT ditto, I'll start practicing my PT as well. It's a bit hard training for a tournament you aren't going to enter in. lol.

You coming to the Wintercon training session in Albany on the 19th?
You should enter! I know you said you weren't entering your own tournies anymore, but you should.
We can TL ditto if you prefer it.
I'll almost definitely come to that.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I really don't mind having that PT ditto. I think I remember you wanting to have one a long time ago but it didn't happen, so I owe you that much.

I'm also not backing down from what I said. As tempting as it is to enter a tournament I'm running, I feel more comfortable if I sat this one out. I'll just stick to entering monthlies I attend and don't run. ^_^'

If we finish brawl early with plenty of time to spare, I definitely want to get some friendlies in with you. I've seen your most recent feats with your Pika. I gotta have a piece of that.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
As much as I would love to go! I don't have the gas money and I'm still a senior in high school. Later this year I'll be in college and I'll be able to do what I want! :urg:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
As much as I would love to go! I don't have the gas money and I'm still a senior in high school. Later this year I'll be in college and I'll be able to do what I want! :urg:
Most people carpool from cities. If you ask around, you might be able to manage something.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'm still a senior in high school.
This is the reason why you should be coming. Add this to your collection of things that made your senior year a blast! You'll never get that time back. You need to find a way to come. Do what reflex said and find a carpool. There's gotta be one somewhere.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Bomber. Ill TL Ditto you! :3

:phone:
If I were to accept that, I'd just give you $5 and say we played. >____>

Edit: give me a little time to think about if I want to accept these MM's. I'm a little low on cash right now, which is why I'm not entering anything. I'll try to save up some cash so I can take you guys on.

Even if there's no MM's, we can still have intense friendly dittos. :)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
^ Only because what I said is true. My TL is trash. I'm still working on it, I just don't have confidence in it yet. I'm just trying to find my way with him. Maybe by the time Smashcon rolls around I won't feel that way. For right now, my main focus is on my TO duties.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Mar, I'm gonna tell you exactly what RickyB told me whenever I had church the same day as a smash event:

God isn't real, so **** that and come have fun with ya boys.

Okuser

Smash Ace
Mar, I'm gonna tell you exactly what RickyB told me whenever I had church the same day as a smash event:

God isn't real, so **** that and come have fun with ya boys.

LOL

this. and.

the tournament shouldn't be on a sunday haha

Tesh

Smash Hero
sunday tournaments are nice, makes it easier for some people to attend. not everyone is available on saturday.

i personally have to work and this is +1 oos attendance because its a sunday.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I definitely want to see Smashcon a Sat-Sun tourny. I think it'd be a lot better for players.

zet@_956

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone, I recently moved to Saucier, MS about 3 months ago. It's been over a year since I've played Brawl and I decided to use my old account and search for tournaments and I found this! Sounds pretty awesome that people 50min away from me still play. I started to play Brawl in Houston, Tx but now I moved here. Nothing big I only participated in like 3 tournaments. I really wanna attend this and I'm anxious to play and meet people. The name's Rey/Zeta whatever, just wanted to stob by and holla!

Tesh

Smash Hero
i think i remember you... alpha gamma omega and zeta?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Maybe we didn't meat. I know I played Alpha, Omega and Gamma but maybe i simply heard about yo. I enterred the scene around HOBO 23 and I didn't see much of anyone but Alpha after that.

zet@_956

Smash Cadet
Yeah he started the group in Sam Houston State. I miss those guys haven't seen them in 2 years. I just confirmed, I'm going to the tournament! I'd like to play you when I get there bro

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Just as an important heads up. It seems there will be a parade on the 20th in Slidell. I don't know what time though. The only street that will be clear to get into Ohana Pier will be Fremaux, but you'll have to do some detouring through some neighborhoods first. I'm going to see if we can get an image of a map that shows the alternate route for you guys. I will post it in the here when I get it, or if someone posts it before me. So I suggest you guys definitely leave earlier than expected.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I totally forgot about this. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=331180

Me and a couple of my co-TOs are having a smashfest the day before Smashcon out in Albany, LA. For those of you who will want to train for Smashcon and have some fun, here's something to do. I'll be there as a training dummy for you guys if you want to play me. If there's any game in particular you want to have to play there, bring a set-up for it if you are able to.

Top Bottom