• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith | May 28-29, 2011 | Video thread - Videos Up

JPOBS

Smash Hero
M2k vs Axe winners bracket semis

and M2k vs Jman losers bracket.

did those matches get recorded?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Bout to update the OP in about 45 guys. Smashboards bein closed for days n ****.

Brookman

Smash Hero
can't have that now, can we??

p.s. i know this is not the appropriate thread but my friend (proskater) has some tournament footage from MM and would like to upload to ATL, if someone could PM me the pass to share with him he can upload pretty fast.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
M2K, you should focus more on fox and sheik. Everyone wants to see your Marth for entertainment purposes, but if you really want to win you should continue to use him less and less and use fox/sheik more and more as you've been trending over the past year or so anyway.

Your fox is still my favorite fox bar none.
what? no. Get out.

Stratford

Smash Champion
I guess me vs M2K in WSF isn't gonna get uploaded? :(
I would be sad sad sad :(

From watching the stream it looked like the most hype set of the tourney, but we couldn't tell what was going on half the time. Just watching the percents go up and hearing shouts and yells. It was still fun though :)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Okay, I think we're allowed to riot now.

WHERE IS M2K VS AXE WSF!?

strawhats

Smash Master
Based on what chain-ace has been told by twebb there was problem recording on day 2, which may mean that the most hyped set of the tournament might not be uploaded. No m2k(marth/sheik) vs. Axe(pika) WSF and m2k vs jman... :(

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
I don't wanna watch 'em 'til I have a nice pretty guide of what's what so I can watch 'em in order.

Chaaaaaaaaaain Aaaaaaaaaaaace we neeeeeeeeeeeed yoooooooooooooou

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
man the **** up and just watch whats already recorded. you weren't there so you shouldn't have the luxury of anti-spoilers

LLDL

Smash Hero
I haven't been lazy, they just scheduled me every day of the week this week, but I'm off now for a few days.
Thread's updated now =)

On another note, we had more recording setups, but nobody seems to have offered any of their zenith material. There are probably a lot more matches on various peoples computers. Step it up.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You are missing R7 losers me vs Chudat.. it's in here in the thread somewhere. On page 3. And Axe vs Chudat is Winners Quarters not semi.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Didn't miss it, I was just putting all the stuff from the channel first. And thanks, fixed the Winners Quarters.

Everyone else if you recorded, please post your videos!

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm so sad the G$ commentary for the draft crews wasn't recorded. Only those on the stream got that amazing **** talk lmfao.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
For the draft crew you ordered it as

Player 1 vs. Player 2
(assuming player 2 wins)
Player 2 vs. Player 3

It's kind of hard to tell who's on which team without bothering to piece it all together. Could you possibly list it before the videos? As in:

Team 1
player 1
player 2
etc...

Team 2
player 1
player 2
etc...

Which is probably pretty easy assuming you know the teams. Or perhaps order the matches consistently as Team 1 vs. Team 2?

AXE 09

Smash Master
Please just tell me so I don't have false hope.

Is me vs M2K in WSF going to be uploaded?

EDIT:

Great job with the OP btw, Chain Ace!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Thanks. And I'm waiting for T Webb to get back to me. I have no idea if he just forgot to upload, or if the video is corrupted or what :(

PZ

Smash Lord
This tournament shows more hope for melee...made me started playing again yesterday but I have to say I don't do good on plain stages such as fd but very well on ps1 n dreamland.

Hope theres a sequel!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
There should be! But we're really focused on Apex at this point. For Zenith, we may have one again next year sometime after Apex (maybe around the same time in May).

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
If we can make it sooner, we'll try. But I mean the rest of the year looks unrealistic since Genesis/ROM4 and then Apex in Jan. If we can do one in March or April then we'll try for that but end of May was really good because everyone was done with school at that point.

Top Bottom