• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Well, Ridley's stage is Norfair... so...

Support past stages?

@PsychoIncarnate: Lol, Yehs. We got Ridley threads banned from Smashboards. Ridley would be proud. EVEN THOUGH OUR LEADER DID THAT MOVESET, I really don't like it. Hopefully he doesn't catch wind of that. >3>

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Norfair was awesome, especially with The Sector 1 theme.

I remember Stryks being a member as well, he often got into feuds with the Anti-Ridley thread, good times.....

:phone:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Geno thread 17,633 posts, 1,384 made by me.

I wonder if any thread on SWF has surpassed that many posts.

Edit: This thread 14,564. It's coming close already

OmegaXXII

Actually there has, the old SSB4 thread had nearly 40,000 replies, but got locked as soon as SSB4 was officially announced last month.

HERE is the thread.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630

Awh. The Ridley threads combined reach 16,891 posts. Maybe if we hadn't gotten them banned we could have surpassed Geno.

I guess yours was all one thread anyway? ADMIRABLE. Ours were all mostly spam unfortunately...

HMMM. Still good memories though~

ANYWAY, I guess if a NOT-NORFAIR stage had to be done for Ridley, then it'd probably be the Artifact Temple from Prime 1. Have some Chozo Statue laser stage hazards?

EDIT: Oh goodness, A.S.H.L.E.Y... that thread was gross. Did we get it closed? I don't remember. I think we raided the Waluigi thread too?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Apparently I wasn't an official member of club RIDLEY, probably because I was one of the leaders of the Geno Alliance
I was a member of both and got invited to the "secret" Ridley boards where they planned the SmashBoards raid, then **** got really hilarious.

Too bad ED is gone, the entire R.I.D.L.E.Y. and A.S.H.L.E.Y. groups were covered

OmegaXXII

Good ol' Brawl hype, anyway did the brawl hype pick up after the e3 trailer?
If so then this place will be flooded with supporters as well, I can't wait!!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was a member of both and got invited to the "secret" Ridley boards where they planned the SmashBoards raid, then **** got really hilarious.

Too bad ED is gone, the entire R.I.D.L.E.Y. and A.S.H.L.E.Y. groups were covered
I remember that, we joked about you being a double agent.

I remember raiding the Ashley thread. I swear they were peds

Awh. The Ridley threads combined reach 16,891 posts. Maybe if we hadn't gotten them banned we could have surpassed Geno.

I guess yours was all one thread anyway? ADMIRABLE. Ours were all mostly spam unfortunately...
Yeah, one massive thread.

The strange thing about the Geno thread was that there was very little flaming from Anti-Geno people in it. Probably because it was made by a mod.

There was PLENTY of Anti-Geno threads but we kept the thread itself relatively peaceful

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I was innocent back then, I reported it to the mods and it still was the right thing to do and just leave the trolling to their website (they reset it to get rid of all the 'fake members,' so all the passwords were reset and I took higher ups accounts)

Today I probably would have fed info to both sides for a price and just laugh at everything

The Geno thread had usually about the same cool-headed posters knowing he had no chance and just wanted to imagine what it could be like with most people just leaving after a few posts, but yeah being made by McFox he modded a lot more stuff and tried to keep it fair. ASHLEY and RIDLEY were a lot more chaotic and focused.

i dont support chris redfiled, i just said that i can see him fit in smash bros and then i guess i accidentally caused a hate filled discussion of whether he should be or not
Oh really? My bad. (Still support him though).
Don't mind berserker, he just looked at your name and assumed you were like the other Chris lol..

I thought he supported him. That's why. Lol.
Alright so could strife should be in the game. He would be perfect he could be an ike clone.
He never appeared in a nintendo console. Snake had games in the gameboy, NES, 3DS and gamecube.
I guess he hasn't gotten home yet.
But I don't know what these guys are talking about when they say cloud is under deserving. He was a character in one of the best games of ALL TIME. And nobody cares about some loser from a puzzle game.
ALL TIME?

It is but didn't even reach page 1 of gamerankings where in Zelda, Mario and Metroid are.
alright, so here's what's happening in the next game.

First off, they're scrapping the entire current roster. Yes, I know it's a longshot, but here me out. I'll start with the most basic things. First off we are gen 5 of pokemon now, none of this first gen ****. Sorry jiggz, pikachu, pokemon trainer, and lucario you're too old school we want up to date stuff.

The Donkey Kong franchise isn't even doing **** anymore I mean they're newest game is like a remake, okay that's great but where's the new Donkey Kong stuff? Sorry DK fanboys but you aren't making it.

Now I know this one might sound crazy, but yes, Mario and his franchise will be out. I know he is the mascot of Nintendo and all, but come on, Mario is like so '85. We aren't playing this 8 bit **** anymore we live in the 21st century and Mario just isn't selling it anymore

Now with these major franchises out, it just wouldn't feel right to have the Zelda franchise in there anymore. I mean, yes, Zelda is obviously the best franchise of Nintendo and all, but with all of these other major franchises taken out and leaving zelda in there as their own franchise? Might as well call it Super Smash Bros. Zelda. It just wouldn't feel right.

Now with all of these major franchises they're not going to put in some unpopular **** like ****ing kid icarus. I mean seriously who has ever even heard of that franchise until Brawl? ROB? He's just some ****ing controller for like the Playstation .05 or something. Samus is just a cheap rip off of Megaman. So based off of this the entire smash roster will be scrapped and will obviously have some major changes.

So here's what we're looking for in the next Smash Bros. game that is pretty much guaranteed in the roster IMO:

Megaman will be in this game, no doubt. He is a very popular character and pretty much the mascot of Capcom who has been like confirmed to be working on the game, but don't worry about trying to pick him up and stuff he will just be a Samus clone since they both have robot arm things.

Captain America will also be making an appearance. Well with the recent Marvel movies and all he will be very popular especially because he is the FIRST Avenger (the team that will be put together of Thor, Iron Man, etc.) so basically the leader. The Marvel franchise is very popular right now and will probably grow even more in times to come since more movies will be released about the Avengers.

Gary Oak. Yes I know I said before that first gen stuff is old, but the Pokemon people already confirmed that Gary Oak will be making an appearance in the next generation of Pokemon (when smsh 4 will be released) as an old role he used to play (AKA a Pokemon Trainer and rival of Ash). Also, he is Gary Mother****ing Oak, he won 10 badges when there were only 8.

Goku will also make an appearance. With recent standings of about 76.78% of consumers of Super Smash Bros. Brawl have already told IGN that they will not be purchasing the next Smash game unless Goku is in it, Nintendo really has no choice but to put Goku in there if they want this game to sell.

Louie from Pikmin will be added, Olimar is just too mainstream and will most definitely get dropped.

Balloon Fighter will be there. Sakurai already considered him to be put in Melee and he wasn't in Brawl so he will most likely be in Smash 4.

Master Chief will also be added. With no rep from Microsoft being in they will add him in since Master Chief is the logo of Microsoft pretty much. They added Snake in so he will also be very similar to Snake and pretty much a clone no doubt.

Arbiter, Microsoft is rich they can pay Nintendo what they want to add in any characters they want and to have Master Chief in there and his rival since early childhood ever since humans discriminated against Arbiter's back then and the Arbiter took over the world so Master Chief had to stop him and then they will add him into the game.

Yoda will be in the game. Star Wars is still a really popular franchise and since Yoda was in all 6 movies with making very little change to his appearance he is a very well known character and will be added.

Jaws will also be a great candidate. Leonardo DiCaprio did such a good job acting as Chewbacca in Star Wars so they made him the lead actor in Jaws playing as Jaws and since he was already the voice actor as Gary Oak he will make a great addition so since Nintendo is cheap and can just hire one voice actor for 2 roles as Gary Oak and Jaws.

And Finally, Harry Potter will be there. With the recent release of the newest Harry Potter movie being so great in sales and popularity he will definitely be added. Some might argue since DiCaprio did such a good job acting as He Who Must Not Be Named that He Who Must Not Be Named would be a good job, but since DiCaprio played as Jaws and Gary Ketchum they wanted more variety so Harry Potter would be added instead.
I don't know this guy but this post seems to be one of the smartest post so far.

OmegaXXII

Ah yes! Finally, Some potential discussion at last.

@berserker: So what do you think about that Zelda water temple we were talking about? Pretty neat for adventure mode huh?

Yeah. It would be a cool addition and it would be a completely different stage. It can be an adventure mode stage or fighting stage.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I was innocent back then, I reported it to the mods and it still was the right thing to do and just leave the trolling to their website (they reset it to get rid of all the 'fake members,' so all the passwords were reset and I took higher ups accounts)

Today I probably would have fed info to both sides for a price and just laugh at everything
Today, I think it would all be just for laughs anyway, lol. For everyone involved.

I guess "today" is probably going to come around pretty soon again, huh? I guess we all have until a trailer to make plans. Don't want a bunch of WHIPPERSNAPPERS waving around the Ridley flag like they know their ****.

OmegaXXII

Heck yeah, even if it isn't a normal stage I would still find a way to play there.

I laughed at Player-1's post, he actually included Master Chief and Goku as playable lol...

Phoenix Wright's moveset is here

Phoenix Wright
"Objection!"​
Phoenix Wright joins the ultimate battle and..... he's awesome and waaaaay better than Mega Man :troll:.​

Stats:

Wright brings something un-smash like to the table. He doesn't really fight. He has attacks that focus on cross examining the enemy because while fighting them, you find out ALL of them committed a crime. Most notably, his specials except his Upward B focus on cross examination. His other attacks are meant for damaging the enemy as always. You'll know as you read the moveset. Wright will bring the court to the battlefield!

STR: 3/10
WEIGHT: 7/10
SPEED: 5/10
ATK SPD: 5/10
SHIELD: 8/10
SIZE: 8/10
JUMP: 5/10
RANGE: 5/10
AIR MOBILITY: 6/10
FALLING SPEED: 5/10

Cool stuff
The judge doesn't do anything. He just watches the fight. Oh and text bubbles appear when he's talking. Not at the top of the screen. It's obviously beside him. He makes random comments about the fight and the trial happening. You were gonna ask about the stage obstructions weren't you? Well for that lava fall of Norfair, he hides under his table. In moving stages, for some reason.... His table can fly which makes him travel around the stage if this happens. It doesn't make any sense and it never happened in the main series. The judge obviously knew what was coming so he got ready for the worst case possible.

Before the fight, Wright first reads a short and brief case file which shows when you select him in the character select. To read it, put the "hand (You know.... The one you control to click things)", on the folder near Wright then you'll see the case file. It won't cover the whole screen. It will only cover phoenix wright (Wherever player slot he is). The case file is about the crimes committed by the opponents and its up to you to bring justice! In team mode... You'll need to be with someone if you want to defend someone which is your teammate.

During a cross examination, Phoenix can select the evidence to present then shout out OBJECTION (Forward B)! To select evidence, click the up, left or right D-pad.

Once you're done with the case, Phoenix will get a lot of buffs. All his attacks deal higher knockback and they deal 7% more damage than the usual damage it deals. He also becomes heavier and he's faster. You see the benefits of finishing the case? Also, his neutral B changes.

Specials

Neutral Special : Cross examination

Phoenix forces the enemy to testify! If the opponent is caught in it, he'll be forced to testify. For the one testifying (Yes, I'm talking about the enemy), you're gonna stay in an idle state and you need to testify before 4 seconds. If you're too late, you're gonna get stunned for 2 seconds. To testify, just click one of the taunt buttons. You'll see a small translucent menu on top of you. It shows what happens if you click that button. It's not always the same option though. It varies through out the stages and whatever. It all depends on certain factors. Just think as if there are unlimited amount of testimonies. As for Phoenix Wright, to present evidence......

[collapse=Special moves during cross examination]Forward Special : Objection!

Phoenix Wright raises an objection and presents evidence! Show the correct evidence that shows the contradiction 3 times then the enemy will freak out and will suffer 40% damage which knocks the enemy upwards. If you show the wrong evidence, Phoenix gets stunned for 2 seconds. You can find the evidence around the stage. There are 3 evidences. If you lose a stock, you lose all your evidences.

Downward Special : Hold it!

Phoenix shouts out "HOLD IT!". During a testimony, the enemy needs to explain the statement pressed by Phoenix. For the enemy, a transclusent menu appears and it shows the commands. Click one of the taunt buttons to respond to Phoenix. As for Phoenix, just listent to what the enemy says.

Neutral Special (After the case) : Power of a defense attorney

Phoenix presents his lawyer badge. There's some invisible yellow shield in front of him that defends him from attacks.

Forward Special : Evidence throw

Phoenix throws out some random evidences. The effect depends on what he throws.

The following evidences are.........

[collapse=Evidences]

Knife - Deals 10% damage. It travels a medium distance

Pistol - Deals 6% damage. It shoots out a bullet just like what happened during the "DL-6 incident". The melee damage deals only 5% damage.

Pot (Urn) - Deals 15% damage. It travels a short distance.

Book - Deals 4% damage when it hits the enemy. Once it gets in contact with ANYTHING, it will break into 4 pieces of paper which will make the enemy slip.
[/collapse]

Downward Special : Find evidence

Phoenix pulls out some sort of evidence tracker. A certain part of the stage flashes which shows where the evidence is. Once you reach the place that flashed, click down B to search for the evidence. The evidence goes into one of the taunt button commands. You can have max of 3 but there are only 3 anyway.

Upward Special : Step ladder

A STEP ladder comes out of no where and Phoenix climbs on it.

Standard attacks

Neutral combo : Point

Phoenix points at the enemy. It damages only 7%. Note that the range is a bit disjointed

Good attack all around despite the poor power. Take advantage of the disjointed hitbox and use it for keeping away the opponent.

Origin: OBJECTION!

Dash attack : Light shove

Phoenix pushes the enemy. It deals 9% damage

Normal dash attack with not much weaknesses. It's not punishable unlike the other dash attacks since you do not travel (Example: Ganondorf's shoulder bash and Mario's tackle) during the attack.

Origin: Happened in Trials and Tribulations case 1

Forward tilt : The Thinker

Phoenix bashes the enemy with the thinker. It deals 12% damage.

Phoenix's most useful move due to its speed and power. It lacks range though but its a fitting move to finish combos.

Origin: Was a significant murder weapon in Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney

Upward tilt : Briefcase swing

Phoenix swings his briefcase upwards. It deals 9% damage.

A decent u-tilt. Has some good vertical range and short horizontal range. Can be changed rapidly or followed up to another move.

Origin: Uh

Downward tilt : Steel Samurai's spear

Phoenix pokes the enemy with the Steel Samurai's spear. It deals 7% damage.

Well, you can machine gun this attack and it's like Meta Knight's down tilt except it has longer range and it has a narrower hit box.

Origin: Well it is Phoenix Wright's favorite cartoon and whatever. Lots of people used this as reference for his movesets anyway so.......... **** it

Smashes​

Forward Smash : Magatama

Phoenix attacks the enemy with his magatama. A psyche lock appears and disables the enemy from guarding. It also slows down his overall movement. It deals 15 - 22% damage.

Quite dangerous move. It's a hit or die attack. The start up is quick but if you miss with it, you're gonna be punished due to the huge ending lag (Which is Phoenix being dumb founded or shocked). If the enemy is caught in this move, the psyche locks will come in. Whoever comes near the enemy caught in the psyche lock will get paralyzed by the chains (Except for you).

Upward Smash : Take that!

Phoenix shouts TAKE THAT! The speech bubble damages the enemy. It deals 13 - 20%

One of the u-smashes with the longest range in the game only losing to Zero Suit Samus (Probably). It's also VERY powerful but it's slow. Sourspotting this move still deals the same damage and knockback you know so there's not much to worry about the speed.... Unless the enemy is on the ground.

Origin: TAKE THAT!

Downward Smash : Briefcase spin

Phoenix spins his briefcase around. It deals 11 - 18% damage.

Phoenix's quickest smash but it's his weakest too. The range isn't nearly as good as his other smashes but the quick speed is what makes it less risky.

Origin: ........

Aerials (NOW WITH MORE BRIEFCASE ACTION)​

Neutral aerial : Briefcase swinging again....

Phoenix swings his briefcase. It deals 9% damage.

Orgin: ...

Forward aerial : Briefcase spike

Phoenix spikes the enemy with his briefcase. It deals 12% damage.

Backward aerial : Briefcase backward bash

Phoenix bashes backwards using his briefcase. It deals 10% damage.

Downward aerial : Briefcase dive

Phoenix dives down with his briefcase. It deals 14% damage.

Upward aerial : Briefcase up!

Phoenix swings his briefcase up. It deals 7% damage.

(NOTE: Sorry.... This is where I got REALLY lazy so the description is obvious. Quick attack, weak, slow attack, strong, blah something like that :I)

Grabs​

Pummel : Talk

Phoenix talks to the enemy. It doesn't do any damage (Why would it anyway?). When this happens, you force the enemy to tell what happened in the case. The enemy can reply by clicking one of the taunt buttons (Except for the down taunt button). Basically, it's just finding out what the enemy knows.

Throws : Throw
[........... No picture LOL]
Phoenix throws the enemy. It deals 9% damage.

FINAL SMASH

The judge gets mad and turns into a huge, dark version of himself. He holds up his gavel and SMASHES everyone in the stage which deals 65% damage.​

PLAYSTYLE​

Phoenix Wright needs to solve the case while the battle goes on. However, he needs to defend himself from his enemies. Luckily his normals aren't BAD or GOOD. His F-smash (Magatama) is great for punishing enemies and it would be REALLY useful for 1v1. As long as you don't miss with it because if you do, you will DIE. Against aerial oriented characters, it's best if you use his U-smash (TAKE THAT!). Phoenix will be staying on the ground since he needs to find evidence.

On to the real chunk of his moveset (The court brought in the battlefield!). At the start, it's best to use your evidence tracker/find evidence (Down B). Also, you should talk to enemies (Grab - pummel) to learn more about this case and their perspective. Once you gather all the 3 evidences, it's time to cross examine anyone and find out the real culprit! You know what to do during this process. The enemy will testify and you can either press them or present evidence that shows a contradiction. Just get logical then you'll come through with it!

------------------------------------------------------

Credit:
TWILIT - It was based on his moveset
Court records - For the sprites
[/collapse]

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
ahh, meh. I'll do the post now.

Ok people's, because i love LoZ:LttP so very much, i have decided to do a stage from that game.(i'm sure there's room for two stages in SSB4). This stage will be set in *drum roll* Death mountain!

(sorry i could only find the light world version of the bridge)
This fight will take place in a few different places. The first place we have is the bridge. Players will be fighting on the bridge, with the cloud around and below. Occasionally, the clouds will part, revealing the ruined world below, and if you look hard enough, you might just be able to see the odd monster, jumping around or shooting out rocks. Every so often, lightning will streak through the clouds, threatening to harm the players(man this makes me want to do my FF stage again :( ). However, the lightning is energy, and can be deflected by fox's reflector or absorbed by lucas/ness' Psi Magnet, and so on. After a while, the bridge will break( either by a catalyst like on bridge of eldin, or by the players like on shadow moses island), sending the players tumbling down to the cliff faces.

Here the screen scrolls along in a mushroomy kingdom style, but a tad slower, like on DKs Bramble Blast(or maybe it's bramble waterfall or something:can't remember if it takes then name from the series or is a mix or something.), going slowly up while the players fight on platforms near doors in to various caves. Players can go through these caves and appear in others, and there's even a cave or two that will put the players in a new area. While climbing, the players will experience tumbling rocks going over the cliffs that may cause some damage, but they can be avoided, shielded, or destroyed. If the characters go in to one of the two 'entrance' caves they will experience 1 of 2 situations:

1. The players are put in a cave that consists of mostly spikes. on one end is the entrance, and on the other is a small chest(the player that hits this chest unlocks a good item such as a hammer, a star, a smash ball, a pokeball, all three dragoon pieces, an assist trophy, or another good item that may be added to SSB4, to be used by anyone that picks it up of course. After a while, a black circle quickly closes in on the centre of the screen and transports the players back outside(back to where they were, and they cannot go in the cave again until next time the level comes around to the area.

note: for any cave, only 1 player has to go in to activate the scene(or just a transportation cave((think of it like the pipes in mushroomy kingdom in SSB 64)) for that matter), and to go in to a cave, the player must press shield and then up(the cave is almost in the background, like SSE).

2. The players are taken to a fairy room(which will automatically cue cave fairy music) where there is a pool of water and several fairies flying about. Any player to touch these fairies recieves a 10% decrease in precentage, but there are only 5. After a while, the big fairy will come to you and ask you to relax, creating a small area where any characters in it automatically fall asleep, but also completely heal their HP(high risk, high reward). Like the other cave, after a while the players are taken back to the climbing area where they were.

At the top of the cave area, the players will be pushed on to turtle rock, where they will battle as best they can. Once in this area, a portal will appear that will briefly teleport all players to the light world turtle rock, where multiple rocks are there to pick up and throw at one another, but the characters are soon taken back to the dark world, when suddenly, the ether plate is activated! The turtle mouth opens and the camera flies in to the mouth of the cave, where the players are teleported to the inside of the dungeon!

The players go through yet another bridge, but this one is moving, and will not break. No, the danger here are the eyes on the side, which will occasionally open and shoot lasers at the players! As the players go to the end of the room, they will see the big door unlock itself and the players go to the boos room, where they must avoid the three headed serpent as it attacks them!

Do this for long enough and the three headed monster explodes! This will automatically transport the players up to(and i know this is a long stretch, but we can't have the level go on forever) the top of ganon's tower. At the very top the players will battle. The clouds are dark, lightning flashes across the sky(behind them this time) and it begins to rain heavily(making it a pretty epic place to battle).

The tower will flash colours below the players, and every so often, Agahnim will appear and try to cast magical balls of energy at you(which can be deflected with any timed attack, and also dodged). Eventually, Agahnim will fall, and the tower will crumble, sending the players falling down until they hit the base of the tower. Then the screen moves on in a mushroomy-kingdom fashion until the players reach the bridge, and the cycle begins again!

Tracks for the stage:
Legend of Zelda- A Link To The Past- Dark World(brawl version)
Legend of Zelda- A Link To The Past- Death Mountain(brawl version)
Legend of Zelda- A Link To The Past- Final Battle
Legend of Zelda- Ocarina of Time- Temple of Time(a note on this one: You may think it doesn't fit the mood, but i can imagine it doing so quite efficiently. It's the serenity of the dark storm, something you can listen to rain and thunder to. Oooh, it's hard to explain!)
Legend of Zelda- Twilight Princess- Ganon's Tower
Legend of Zelda- Twilight Princess- Puppet Zelda which leads in to Dark Beast Ganon, which leads in to Ganon on Horseback and finally to Dark Lord Ganon. These 4 songs should be linked together in to the ganon boss epic(or some collective name).
And of course, as the two tracks that will play when you go in to the caves, we have:
1. LoZ: LttP Cave theme
and 2. Fairy cave theme.
Sorry if it seemed like a poor selection of music. Feel free to add your own and i'll test it to see whether it fits. But yeah it's just it was surprisingly hard to think of good tracks for this one.

How do you like it?

OmegaXXII

Harry Potter would just be silly, Nathan Drake makes alot more sense, even if he has 0.00001% lol...

Iblis won 3rd place with his Fox last night.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Today, I think it would all be just for laughs anyway, lol. For everyone involved.

I guess "today" is probably going to come around pretty soon again, huh? I guess we all have until a trailer to make plans. Don't want a bunch of WHIPPERSNAPPERS waving around the Ridley flag like they know their ****.
I think we all realize that no matter how much we fight and argue on the forums, Sakurai is never going to read any of it and it isn't going to increase our respected characters "chances to get into smash 4".

You'll all be damned though if you come into my Geno thread, throwing around your logic and reliable sources "De-confirming" him!

I know that already. I saw his post.

@Luco: I like the stage concept. Does it remain to have the SNES graphics?
I think we all realize that no matter how much we fight and argue on the forums, Sakurai is never going to read any of it and it isn't going to increase our respected characters "chances to get into smash 4".

You'll all be damned though if you come into my Geno thread, throwing around your logic and reliable sources "De-confirming" him!
And that's why I say "Deserving" instead of "good chance". We can't tell the chances but we can tell how deserving he/she is.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I know that already. I saw his post.

@Luco: I like the stage concept. Does it remain to have the SNES graphics?

And that's why I say "Deserving" instead of "good chance". We can't tell the chances but we can tell how deserving he/she is.
I think deserving is also too arbitrary to say. Maybe we should rely more on popularity and valid nintendo released resources

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630

Yeah, it's just fun rallying around a character. Even though that sounds so silly, lol. I guess that's why it's fun! Among any flame war or planning on some secret members-only forum, at any moment you can stop and think at how silly it all is.

Wooden dolls make for good flames~

OmegaXXII

This thread will be off topic concerning unlikely characters, I'll start with Vegeta!!!!

@Luco: that stage concept is awesome, Im guessing it would be rendered in HD graphics am I right?

Deserving has a different meaning. It does not show the chances but it shows why the character deserves to be in smash (In our point of view though) but then again, we have no control over the roster and we might as well wait.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hmm... Yea it would likely be done in HD graphics. Glad you like it ^^

*EDITS* However i'm pretty open to either way. I must admit it would be pretty cool to have HD characters in a non HD world :p But the other way is cool too. I guess i'm open to either idea.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This thread will be off topic concerning unlikely characters, I'll start with Vegeta!!!!

@Luco: that stage concept is awesome, Im guessing it would be rendered in HD graphics am I right?

My silly choice:

^hehe....

My silly choices:

Smart choice:

Call of Duty moveset:

Neutral a, f-tilt, d-tilt,u-tilt,f-smash,d-smash,u-smash,nair,fair,dair,uair,bair,n special, f special, d special, u special, final smash, up taunt, down taunt, side taunt, win, lose - Fire gun/Shoot.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
One a more less serious note:

Creeper from Minecraft

ub: sssSSSsSSSssSS

db: SSSssSSSssSSSs

fb: SSSSsssSSSssssS

nb: SSSssSSSSssSSS

Call of Duty moveset:

Neutral a, f-tilt, d-tilt,u-tilt,f-smash,d-smash,u-smash,nair,fair,dair,uair,bair,n special, f special, d special, u special, final smash, up taunt, down taunt, side taunt, win, lose - Fire gun/Shoot.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ok before the thread gets derailed again.

As i said i'm open to either idea. Either one would be cool to me. HD players in a SNES world would bring a lot of nostalgia to me, but HD chars in a HD world would mean it would be interesting to see how one would incorporate some of the features in to it, such as the boss of turtle rock.

So... hmm, it's kind of hard to answer that question.

*EDITS* I know! We'll ask Star what he thinks when he gets back!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Well it would appear that you and omega have completely opposite thoughts on the stage, and since i'm ok with either, it'll either have to be you 2 duking it out(sorry took that from SSB) or waiting till we ask star.

OmegaXXII

Maybe the SNES stages should remain to have SNES graphics
What do you mean? Like Mushroom Kingdom?

Meh..IMO they should be redone kinda like the classic tracks from Mario Kart Wii, they didn't keep their original graphics right? No, of course not they were redone to look spectacular, maybe the same could apply to any N64 stages as well, (if we get any that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom