• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Reyth

Smash Rookie
@July & KK and anyone else: Zen and PLSD are both like lurker soup on the menu. One has garlic spice and the other paprika. Some people like one spice over the other. To me, they are interchangeable anyway. I just feel like having garlic today.

July

Smash Apprentice
Also, I can't catch up IF YOU GUYS KEEP POSTING :mad:

This crap better be worth reading.

July, you're not lurking I hope.
Nope, this thread just doesn't have my full attention.

It looks more persuasive to me, as if you're waggling a town read in his face.

Watson as in the foil to Sherlock (me). Don't worry about it, I don't see it working out after all.
Not at all.

Ah, I see, well I agree it wouldn't work out as well, with DeGrey's complete lack of content and pro-town motivation I don't see my read changing on him any time soon, and that doesn't seem to be to your liking.

July

Smash Apprentice
Lol ninja'd, but yeah the rage that muffinman aroused inside me was surprising even for me, but it does happen.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Well ya, ever including MS. But then when I was about to provide the quote I remembered how you lit into muffin man super hard.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Muffinman - Degray lines up, tbh. It lines up with her playstyle and I think Yosarian2 said something that REALLY reminds me of July, I'll dig it up. Btw she also has showed strong dislike for Ryker's play in the past.

@Nabe: :c

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
my reads for the night. I dunno where X1 is, but we'll go more in-depth whenever we get together, silly Brit.

Townier side of things:
Reyth (this is mutual)
Nabe (also mutual)
T-block
Ranmaru

Nullier side of things:
Swiss
July
Nicholas1024
Kawaii Kangaroo (Vandy/J)

Scummier side of things:
Kataefi/Soupamario (SoupaKatamari)
Zen
Prehistoric Laundry Sex Dance (Laundry/Kuz)

Raziek/Ryker (Degrey)

@july: i think it's because you didn't get the sherlock holmes reference.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
See I am almost 100% in agreement here and I can even agree with Grey its just I'm giving him slack to get his game together.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Hm, Nabe posts stances, but no reasoning, and was asked for scumpicks. It all sounds vaguely familiar...

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
So Nabe likely can't answer my case and instead tries to dismiss it as garbage. Not buying it. I bet he'll find my responses to his case and try to tear those apart though.
Convince me why it's worth reading. No one else seems interested in telling me why I should.

Ah, I see, well I agree it wouldn't work out as well, with DeGrey's complete lack of content and pro-town motivation I don't see my read changing on him any time soon, and that doesn't seem to be to your liking.
If I've expressed some read on Gray that you didn't like, I really don't recall. I have him at a null at present and haven't got anything to say about him that I'd think would make you so aggressive towards me.

What's your read on Nich?

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
See I am almost 100% in agreement here and I can even agree with Grey its just I'm giving him slack to get his game together.
With me? Cool.

@Ran: I think you asked me if I'd be willing to follow Reyth on votes? My answer is for toDay, and assuming X1 agrees, probably.

That read took me like 2 hours :urg:

Reyth

Smash Rookie
When the (soup head is it)? Does he really? Every game? Like as scum too??

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
When the (soup head is it)? Does he really? Every game? Like as scum too??
I've actually never seen him flip scum. He may have a townstreak (excluding marathon games) to rival my own.

However, I could see him doing the same thing as scum as a form of AtE, so it should be a nulltell.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Nich, did you have any specific parts of your posts you wanted a response to, or any other questions? As I said, I only skimmed your posts and got the impression that you took every post of mine and looked with a slant for something to say about it.

@Reyth, a Soup flipout isn't irregular. What did you think of his other head when he posted?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I don't need to convince you, I need to convince town. Two different things.

Since you've been buddying Reyth, I'll just say he thought it had a point, despite his town read on you.

By the way Reyth, thoughts on part two of my analysis?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No, it isn't. He really pissed me off in Pulp Fiction, thus him bringing me up when you question him. He seems to contradict himself alot.

Nabe, you were in RE4 with Soup. How is his play different here than there?

Btw I will expand my #773 shortly. I hate you. :c

Reyth

Smash Rookie
The other head is more well thought out but their case on Grey reached and seemed desperate.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
@Nich: I can't buy your case on Nabe. I prefer a Nabe-.jpg voting block actually.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haha I was really mad at DH. : <

Yes, I know. This was why I asked. I also didn't remember much ScumSOUP. Thus why I asked if you noticed a difference.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
This is the Raziek head of the DeGrey hydra. Apologies for my absence, I've been working quite a bit, and have spent most of the night catching up on the 4 games I'm currently in. Will be discussing with my other head after I'm finished at work tomorrow, then I'll be more active on this one.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Yeah, I saw it, I'll summarize the important parts tomorrow.

Two questions for Nabe supporters.

1)Why is Nabe town?
2)Can you summarize his contributions outside of pushing me?

Top Bottom