• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Ok listening to Earthbound music all day long has been making me think about stages for Earthbound. Star perfectly explained why there would be a need for a new Earthbound stage as NPC is just plain hated and melee's stages likely won't return. Therefore since there's room for two earthbound stages(assuming NPC is cut) then I've been thinking a nice place for an Earthbound stage will be Magicant!

Magicant is quite an important place in both Mothers, 1 and 2:

The last picture shows where our combatants will be fighting. It's a fairly simple stage, but notice the question marks? Well, if they get close to a player they'll transform! The things they can turn in to are these: Electro Swoosh, Loaded dice, Care free bomb or French Kiss of Death. If you touch the Loaded dice you'll get the equivalent of Link's bomb. If you touch the Electric swoosh you'll take damage for a while(like with pikachu's down smash) and then be blasted off. If you touch the french kiss of death you'll be put to sleep, and if you dare touch the care free bomb it will act like a Bob omb.

Otherwise the stage will be set on the red walkway, with bubbles floating in the background. The stage goes to the background when it turns dramatically in the picture on both sides, and so you can fall in to the purple water(and potentially drown). Another thing are the strange stalagmites(i think they are) can be broken and the shards from them can be used as items.

Music for the stage:
Mother 1: Magicant
Mother 1: Eight Melodies(no crying until the end! :p)
Earthbound: Magicant(sped up a bit to reflect the fast paceness of the fighting)
Earthbound: Eight Melodies
Earthbound: Otherworldy foe
Earthbound: Kraken of the Sea
Mother 3: Love Theme
Mother 3: Pollyanna
Mother 1 + 2: Humoresque of a Little Dog
Some are from brawl, others aren't hehe.

Thoughts?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Awh. I missed a Ridley discussion.

At least when I call something dumb it's after I give it a lot of thought. ****ing Toad.

I should probably get back to that moveset. THING HAPPENED and I sort of forgot about it, lol.

EDIT: Trippy looking stage.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
ridley what about kraid from metriod wes big we a good character to be true ridley is better.
What Kraid from Metroid? Yea he was big alright, speaking of which I wish they gave as a unique Metroid stage like Brinstar Depths back, it was definetly unique, Norfair was decent as well, but Brinstar was by far best Metroid stage i've ever played in, the music was superp.

This was by far my favorite Metroid track:

Metroid -Sector 1 Theme
:phone:

OmegaXXII

earthbound 64 from japan put ideas for the game to ssb4
Earthbound 64? Hmm.. Well maybe Nintend might have a chance lol.. But I doubt it much, personally I really don't care so much about the Earthbound series, just a buffed up Ness from 64 would be fine, as for Lucas? Meh... I'm neutral on his inclusion, I doubt he'll get axed but I also wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai decided to replace with is fine by me since I'm pretty neutral on the Earthbound series.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
i got new list of characters jeff, paula, ryu, ken, akuma, koopa troopa, lakitu, shy guy, daisy, bowser jr, funky kong, wailuigi, dry bones, your miis, out of ideas

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I love the Mother series. Back when i was a child i had a few favourite characters: Samus, Kirby, Yoshi, and good ol' ness. My brother and i didn't know where he came from, so we looked it up, downloaded it, and played it. Amazing. So quirky, so strange, so good. ;)

OmegaXXII

Yup, Mr.L as an alternate for Luigi would be great, it would show his bad side, plus it would be way cool if he fought Luigi himself. :awesome:

Also, what's the deal with Samurai Goroh anyway? I mean is he better than Black Shadow as a character? IMO Black Shadow should be in, he's a bigger antagonist plus he could possibly be a heavy ganon if he were to be in the roster.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Yup, Mr.L as an alternate for Luigi would be great, it would show his bad side, plus it would be way cool if he fought Luigi himself. :awesome:

Also, what's the deal with Samurai Goroh anyway? I mean is he better than Black Shadow as a character? IMO Black Shadow should be in, he's a bigger antagonist plus he could possibly be a heavy ganon if he were to be in the roster.

Samurai Goroh undoubtedly will have a completely unique moveset, but Black Shadow or Blood Falcon have a high probability of being clones. Moreover Samurai Goroh is much more used as an antagonist, since the two, sometimes ...

I would say or Samurai Goroh or Dr. Stewart will be in Sm4sh!

OmegaXXII

Dr. Stewart?? Nah, I don't think he had a likely chance, also you have to consider that the F-Zero franchise has been idle since the GNC era. So it's been lacking games, what does it mean? It means that F-Zero might not get soo much representation, it's possible but if F-Zero were to get a new rep or two I'd say Samurai or Black Shadow would be probably be considered before Dr. Stewart.

As for Samurai Goroh, I guess he is the recurring rival of the series and I know he weild a katana and all, but what if Sakurai were to get lazy and make him a sword clone? I'm not saying he would be one, but there's always that possibility have having that, tbh Sakurai should just get rid of luigified/clones, they are very unneccesary and only dissapoint fans of a said character.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Dr. Stewart?? Nah, I don't think he had a likely chance, also you have to consider that the F-Zero franchise has been idle since the GNC era. So it's been lacking games, what does it mean? It means that F-Zero might not get soo much representation, it's possible but if F-Zero were to get a new rep or two I'd say Samurai or Black Shadow would be probably be considered before Dr. Stewart.

As for Samurai Goroh, I guess he is the recurring rival of the series and I know he weild a katana and all, but what if Sakurai were to get lazy and make him a sword clone? I'm not saying he would be one, but there's always that possibility have having that, tbh Sakurai should just get rid of luigified/clones, they are very unneccesary and only dissapoint fans of a said character.

Without doubt, luidified, and clones must be discarded!
IMO, Dr. Stewart has been widely used in the role of "Luigi", the faithful partner ... the "player 2", so, I think he is more likely that BS!
BS has been widely used in the role of "Wario", Alternative Rival.
We must take this into account!

OmegaXXII

Without doubt, luidified, and clones must be discarded!
IMO, Dr. Stewart has been widely used in the role of "Luigi", the faithful partner ... the "player 2", so, I think he is more likely that BS!
BS has been widely used in the role of "Wario", Alternative Rival.
We must take this into account!
Yes I see, I actually never knew Dr.Stewart had such a role in the F-Zero series, also I thought Black Shadow was more of an antagonist rather than a rival like Samurai Goroh is.

But overall, we cannot toss anything out the window just yet, any character is pretty much possible, regardless how small that chance might be, of course this is saying that a said character meets Sakurai's requirements in order to be considered.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Yes I see, I actually never knew Dr.Stewart had such a role in the F-Zero series, also I thought Black Shadow was more of an antagonist rather than a rival like Samurai Goroh is.

But overall, we cannot toss anything out the window just yet, any character is pretty much possible, regardless how small that chance might be, of course this is saying that a said character meets Sakurai's requirements in order to be considered.

Exactly, nothing can be ruled out! only clones!

Hey! What do you think about Board the plataforms?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FeA_pevrSg&feature=related

OmegaXXII

Hey Omega! What do you think about my new moveset?

She is the Princess Aisya

Of Archaic Sealed Heat!
It's a nice moveset that much I will say, too bad I've never played her game, what type of game is it?

Princess Aisya looks sort of like an FE character, which is a good thing since I love Fire Emblem as well as RPG's in general.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
It's a nice moveset that much I will say, too bad I've never played her game, what type of game is it?

Princess Aisya looks sort of like an FE character, which is a good thing since I love Fire Emblem as well as RPG's in general.

ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat is a tactical role-playing game developed by Mistwalker and Racjin and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo DS. It was released on October 4, 2007 in Japan. It was the first DS game released on a 2 gigabit game card. Gameplay is displayed on the bottom screen, while the top screen contains a full motion video depicting the battle. ASH features pre-rendered videos and backgrounds. Aisya is the crown princess of Milinear, and the main character. After her parents were killed 12 years ago, she was raised by Bullnequ. She was to be crowned the Queen of Milinear when she turned 17, but the ceremony was interrupted when the capital was attacked and burned by the Flame Snake, at the start of the game. She is trusting and naïve, but can be decisive. She has the ability to take other people's hatred, sorrow, and regret into her heart and carry them with her. She is the only hero of the game to survive to the end without being turned into ash.

Bullnequ

He could be a AT!

OmegaXXII

ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat is a tactical role-playing game developed by Mistwalker and Racjin and published by Nintendo....

Bullnequ

He could be a AT!
That right there caught my attention, if it's tactical based then I'll surely enjoy it, funny thing is I've pretty much enjoy every kind of RPG, regardless how bad or hated it is, I guess I'm just like that.

I can't wait for The Last Story or XenoBlade, it will be soo awesome if it finally gets localized to the U.S. :awesome:

Oh as for that AT, I guess he could show up as a AT, I really wouldn't have a problem with that at all.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
That right there caught my attention, if it's tactical based then I'll surely enjoy it, funny thing is I've pretty much enjoy every kind of RPG, regardless how bad or hated it is, I guess I'm just like that.

I can't wait for The Last Story or XenoBlade, it will be soo awesome if it finally gets localized to the U.S. :awesome:

Oh as for that AT, I guess he could show up as a AT, I really wouldn't have a problem with that at all.

Archaic Sealed Heat, if I'm not mistaken, the same production company that is The Last History!

OmegaXXII

Exactly, nothing can be ruled out! only clones!

Hey! What do you think about Board the plataforms?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FeA_pevrSg&feature=related
I miss that little mini-game, Sakurai should definetly at least consider bringing back Race to the Finish and Unique target character based stages, those little games we awesome. ^_^

I just hated what Sakurai did in Brawl as far as Target stages are concerned, they were all the same for every character, had the same generic background for each and didn't even change much even if the difficulty was set to very hard, it did no justice doing that, I liked Melee's Break the Target's however, they are all different and were character specific, utilizing a characters unique abilities, hopefully this will finally be done in SSB4 again.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
I miss that little mini-game, Sakurai should definetly at least consider bringing back Race to the Finish and Unique target character based stages, those little games we awesome. ^_^

I just hated what Sakurai did in Brawl as far as Target stages are concerned, they were all the same for every character, had the same generic background for each and didn't even change much even if the difficulty was set to very hard, it did no justice doing that, I liked Melee's Break the Target's however, they are all different and were character specific, utilizing a characters unique abilities, hopefully this will finally be done in SSB4 again.

I also hope that, even though I liked a few of the 5 levels of Target Test (it was a fair way to calculate the performance of each character), I much prefer the single test target for each character! Although levels 5 + a single test would not hurt anyone!

I loved board the plataforms , and still want to return epic, as with the bumper.

Race to the finish should be unique for each character (the distance should be the same and the number of obstacles as well, Squirtle could be to swim to the finish!) + a fair control with five levels .

OmegaXXII

Yea, character specific Race to the Finish would be epic, like you sAid Squirtle swimming would be nice, although he can just as easily run as well, with bumpers hitting you all over the place of course. :laugh:

But yea, if Sakurai were to include and fuse both level 5 plus break the target then that would be perfect IMO, no changes would be needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom