• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
As cool as that would be, it would be very impractical. Break the Target levels are technically stages. So with the way that things are done now, that would be 250 more stages... If you did that for Board the Platform and Race to the Finish, then that's 750. With everything else, you'd surely break 800 with the stage count.

I'M USUALLY THE ONE SAYING THESE THINGS DON'T TAKE UP MUCH SPACE, BUT THAT WOULD PROBABLY AMOUNT TO A FEW GIGS...

And of course it's just a lot of work to begin with. REALLY, you should just be happy if we get a unique Targets for each character.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Yea, character specific Race to the Finish would be epic, like you sAid Squirtle swimming would be nice, although he can just as easily run as well, with bumpers hitting you all over the place of course. :laugh:

But yea, if Sakurai were to include and fuse both level 5 plus break the target then that would be perfect IMO, no changes would be needed

:phone:
No doubt it would be epic, A background specific to each character! Mario would be the Mushroom Kingdon, the Luigi, Luigi's Mansion, Fox would be inside the Great Fox, the Orange Islands would be Squirtle, Ivysaur could be the Secret Garden's Bulbasaur, and so on! Oh, and why not put typical enemies of the game? The enemy of Mario would be Goomba, the ghosts of Luigi, Fox, I ... do not know, would Tentacruels for Squirtle, Ivysaur and of the poor Odishs! :laugh:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
You're one to speak considering space size and all.

But yea, a simple break the targets is all I really want, nothing too fancy.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
As cool as that would be, it would be very impractical. Break the Target levels are technically stages. So with the way that things are done now, that would be 250 more stages... If you did that for Board the Platform and Race to the Finish, then that's 750. With everything else, you'd surely break 800 with the stage count.

I'M USUALLY THE ONE SAYING THESE THINGS DON'T TAKE UP MUCH SPACE, BUT THAT WOULD PROBABLY AMOUNT TO A FEW GIGS...

And of course it's just a lot of work to begin with. REALLY, you should just be happy if we get a unique Targets for each character.
These things do not take up much space, but would give a lot of work!

ghirahim is gay, just saying, haven't you seen the trailers. lol
But.... but.... HE'S FABULOUS!
Ridley has almost no possible moveset. Would he be heavy and strong or heavy and fast or what? Seriously, he's huge, comparable to Giga Bowser. I just don't see it happening.
Size arguments again?????

Oh ****.

And you seriously saying? Olololololol

Wait until Oasis catches you......

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
@berserker - I thought the sillier part was that he has no possible moveset, lol. You'd have to be pretty uncreative to not be able to think of what to do with a character shaped like Ridley.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Top Five pointless arguments:

5 - Waluigi can not be in smash because he is a character Spin-off exclusive.
4 - Cut Ness because he stinks!
3 - Ridley can not enter because it is too large.
2 - Toad can not enter because he is move of Peach
1 - Goku for Smash!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

4 - Cut Ness because he stinks!
3 - Ridley can not enter because it is too large.
2 - Toad can not enter because he is move of Peach
1 - Goku for Smash!
#5 is actually the #1 best argument.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
#5 is actually the #1 best argument.
The fifth, is meaningless!

The fact that Waluigi is a character exclusive spin-off does not influence anything in their probability, we have stages of Mario Kart and WarioWare Inc. who are series Spin-off, and moreover, despite the hatred of the fans on the poor Waluigi, it fits perfectly the profile of fighter smash, and so far he only appeared in Spin-off games, where Mario is the center. Smash Brothers is a spin-off game, and Mario is in the center!

Thino

Smash Master

The fact that Waluigi is a character exclusive spin-off does not influence anything in their probability, we have stages of Mario Kart and WarioWare Inc. who are series Spin-off, and moreover, despite the hatred of the fans on the poor Waluigi, it fits perfectly the profile of fighter smash, and so far he only appeared in Spin-off games, where Mario is the center. Smash Brothers is a spin-off game, and Mario is in the center!
yea how about assist trophy again though?

By using your logic, you're stating that Daisy would be a fit playable fighter.

Nothing against her moveset. Sakurai will probably pull something out of thin air.

The problem is her lack of appearances in main stream mario games and also her importance to the series. Plus, I don't see much people supporting her.

The truth, everyone has a potential to become a fighter. They still have to go through Sakurai and all the other stuff like relevance, importance, popularity and other things

And no, I'm not looking at Phoenix Wright
Star said:
Things about Toad
Thanks by the way

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Ok listening to Earthbound music all day long has been making me think about stages for Earthbound. Star perfectly explained why there would be a need for a new Earthbound stage as NPC is just plain hated and melee's stages likely won't return. Therefore since there's room for two earthbound stages(assuming NPC is cut) then I've been thinking a nice place for an Earthbound stage will be Magicant!

Magicant is quite an important place in both Mothers, 1 and 2:

The last picture shows where our combatants will be fighting. It's a fairly simple stage, but notice the question marks? Well, if they get close to a player they'll transform! The things they can turn in to are these: Electro Swoosh, Loaded dice, Care free bomb or French Kiss of Death. If you touch the Loaded dice you'll get the equivalent of Link's bomb. If you touch the Electric swoosh you'll take damage for a while(like with pikachu's down smash) and then be blasted off. If you touch the french kiss of death you'll be put to sleep, and if you dare touch the care free bomb it will act like a Bob omb.

Otherwise the stage will be set on the red walkway, with bubbles floating in the background. The stage goes to the background when it turns dramatically in the picture on both sides, and so you can fall in to the purple water(and potentially drown). Another thing are the strange stalagmites(i think they are) can be broken and the shards from them can be used as items.

Music for the stage:
Mother 1: Magicant
Mother 1: Eight Melodies(no crying until the end! :p)
Earthbound: Magicant(sped up a bit to reflect the fast paceness of the fighting)
Earthbound: Eight Melodies
Earthbound: Otherworldy foe
Earthbound: Kraken of the Sea
Mother 3: Love Theme
Mother 3: Pollyanna
Mother 1 + 2: Humoresque of a Little Dog
Some are from brawl, others aren't hehe.

Thoughts?
I like it, it would be a great acid trip-type stage. Which is most of what Earthbound it. lol

The location you chose is perfect. Although I'd love to see a birdman make it somewhere in there.

I don't know if you saw my idea for an Earthbound stage? You can take a look and tell me what you think? Earthbound needs some love, getting a good stage with good music is my #1 priority in Smash, not characters or anything else, just have a good MOTHER stage. Either of these two ideas would be sweet!

[COLLAPSE="Saturn Valley and The Cave of the Past"]So let me ask a question, Earthbound stages. What is next? Now that Melee will be two generations behind I doubt we will see either Onett or Fourside return, New Pork City is so loathed I doubt they will be bringing that back. Meaning we will be due for a new stage. So let me ask, what should it be? Here is my proposal ladies and gentleman, Saturn Valley.

The level is found in both Mother games and play significant roles in both stories. They could model it more after the Mother 2 design since it was larger.

The stage would be very simplistic looking. You fight in the middle of Saturn Valley. Not much to it, the houses will be your platforms and you'll see in the background Saturn's walking around. Occasionally stepping onto the battlefield and becoming a normal item. Up on the cliffs will be the shop and hot spring, along with some Mr. Saturns floating via balloon. If you look hard enough, towards the very top of the stage, in the cliffs you will be able to see Milky Well. Ness' third sanctuary location.

Behind you you will notice something rather large and mechanical in the shape of a Mr. Saturn. Why it's the Phase Distorter 2! Dr. Andonuts will be standing next to it, doing repairs and occasionally taking a break to look at the field.

What is special about this stage is it has an alternate... In the alternate, everything will proceed as though you were having aa normal match in Saturn Valley. Except this time it is anything but normal. Andonuts makes a mistake, activating the Phase Distorter and sending you into the past! So the stage will blur and black rings will begin pulsating from the Phase Distorter. [The timing of this will be about 2 seconds after the match begins.]

You are now stuck in The Cave of the Past to finish out the remainder of your fight. The colorful, friendly world of Saturn Valley has now been substituted for the isolated, monochrome world filled with diamond shaped objects buzzing behind you. All the way in the distance is a cave with a mysterious red glow... The light moving as a heartbeat would... It is a menacing cold land.

Now the stages are different in design beyond just aesthetics. Whereas Saturn Valley is a walk off, The Cave of The Past is not; you can actually fall off.

Stage Example: Saturn Valley

........_..................___
....../...\.............../.....\
___|....|________|.....|___

Alternate Example: Cave of the Past

"+" indicates open space, also indicating where the edges of the stage are

Stage: Saturn Valley/Cave of The Past
Icon: Earthbound logo

-Tracks-
(Saturn Valley)
Earthbound - Saturn Valley (i iMaGiNe tHiS sOnG rEmIX? bOiNg!)
Mother 3 - Mr. Batty Twist
Earthbound - Battle Medley - New Age Retro Hippie ~ Mobile Opponent ~ Weird Opponent ~ Against a Machine
Mother 3 - Unfounded Revenge / Smashing Song of Praise (Brawl)
Mother - Humoresque of a Little Dog (Brawl)
Mother - Snowman (Remastered) (Brawl)
Earthbound - Fourside (Melee)
Earthbound - Onett (Melee)

(Cave of The Past)
Eathbound - The Cave of the Past
Earthbound - Pokey Means Business!
Earthbound - Kraken of the Sea ~ Otherworldly Foe
Earthbound - Sanctuary Guardian
Mother 3 - Strong One (Masked Man)
Mother 3 - Porky's Porkies
Mother 3 - You Call This a Utopia?! (Brawl)
Mother 3 - Porky's Theme (Brawl)

Two stages for the price of one. If any stage or series deserves this, it is Earthbound.[/COLLAPSE]

Real quick announcement about my blog. A navigation menu was added to the front page. Finding specific stages concepts now don't require sifting through the entire blog.

_____

Oh dang, listen to this song I just stumbled across.

MOTHER - Roving Tank

That song is so metal it isn't even funny! Its like 8 -bit Megaman X!

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero

I definitely agree with this one. I guess Waluigi might not make it in because of how hated he is supposedly, but this argument in particular isn't a valid one, IMO. The "Tails or Knuckles won't get in because third-parties shouldn't have a second rep" argument is another one, but that one actually has some merit, depending on two factors, IMO: whether Sakurai feels he is deserving enough of his own spot, of course, Sakurai feels third-party characters are supposed to represent their home company or just their respective franchises. If it's the former, then I agree that Tails AND Gray Fox, for example, are unlikely suggestions, especially if Sakurai doesn't want him.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
I am gone for like ONE day and people are LEGITIMATELY debating about Daisy and Waluigi? Madness...

Anyways Star, your Layton stage was fantastic. London was one of the three stages I was thinking about doing! I also am impressed with your music choices although I would make a few SLIGHT changes. Can you link me to it so I can g over it again. Since yu took care of London, I'll do my stage idea for the tower in St. Mystere.

ATTENTION: Waluigi doesn't deserve to be in Smash not because he is a spinoff only charater. He doesn't deserve to be in Smash because HE WAS CREATED SO WARIO COULD PLAY DOUBLES TENNIS! THAT WAS THE SOLE MOTIVATION FOR HIS GENESIS! Say it with me. Doubles Tennis.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
I am gone for like ONE day and people are LEGITIMATELY debating about Daisy and Waluigi? Madness...

Anyways Star, your Layton stage was fantastic. London was one of the three stages I was thinking about doing! I also am impressed with your music choices although I would make a few SLIGHT changes. Can you link me to it so I can g over it again. Since yu took care of London, I'll do my stage idea for the tower in St. Mystere.

ATTENTION: Waluigi doesn't deserve to be in Smash not because he is a spinoff only charater. He doesn't deserve to be in Smash because HE WAS CREATED SO WARIO COULD PLAY DOUBLES TENNIS! THAT WAS THE SOLE MOTIVATION FOR HIS GENESIS! Say it with me. Doubles Tennis.

If I were Sakurai, that wouldn't stop me. Just Sayin'

He'll prolly be an assist trophy again.

D

Deleted member

Starphoenix said:
Boy do I feel stupid now...

Well, it's coming along now.
It looks great. Kirby looks 3D-like and to a lesser extend, Slime as well.
CrimsonFeint said:
We really need something official to be revealed so we can have our own sub-forum already.
This.
Shortiecanbrawl said:
How do you feel as this as an alternate scenario to the legendary birds? The battle begins on the backside of the tower, which looks exactly the same. The only difference is, in the background and the large spaces of air, we can see all of Mahogany Town. In the day, we see villagers and their Pokemon going about simple tasks, as well as seeing Silver, Lyra, Krystal, and Ethan challenging Morty at his gym. The occasional flash from inside his gym can be seen. As dusk settles, less and less people can be seen. We watch Rattata scamper across the village, and Hoothoot begin to fly about the stage. We also see Pokemon like Misdrevious and Ghastly float about the tower. Once it turns night, we can see the Kimono sisters and their Eveeolutions dancing at their studio. The city is lit up, and a crowd is watching their dance.

Does this sound okay? That's just what I envisioned. But, for the most part, I'm into simplicity when it comes to stages, so hazards tend to bother me.
This is good, but would the legendary birds appear?
Shortiecanbrawl said:
How do people feel about the DOJO? Should it come back? Do you think it will come back? Are you going to look at it? Will you spoil yourself and look at leaks/secret characters?
- I loved it as it let you keep on track of news that are important.

- The DOJO!! should come back and it will. I will also look at it and spoil myself. Given I'm working on PCAM and Project Unova, I have pretty much no choice.

I imagine many of the people that started to get active in discussion before the Brawl era will likely leave. The veterans of SSB5 discussions before it gets officially revealed will likely be people like berserker01 who started actively participating when SSB4 was confirmed but not during the Brawl era. Me personally I am not sure if I am going to continue discussing Smash on such an active level after SSB4, so I'm hoping that this game is the best it can possibly be so I can be entirely satisfied with it's line-up. Personally, I think it's best after SSB4 that the franchise takes a very long hiatus.

D

Deleted member

Just want to say that I resized the PCAM image. Hope you can see everything now.

fffffffjas;lkfjdaslkdjfasklfjaioenwviwhjnljsnifvoewanvlanvodapnfewaovjnsivnalvndsoianevalndkoanvpianeaopvnsdkalauerieoanvjdaldkurueionafskdjuriejfkaufieruijksdureijnslghinneanvperin0000

Thino

Smash Master

now I understand why you consider legitimately discussing about Daisy and Waluigi madness

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
Just changing the topic, cause I am too lazy to read the last 20 pages

do you guys really think Mac from Punchout has a good chance to be playable?

Yes, he IS popular, kinda iconic, and kinda well known

But I don't really see it. He is an established character with an established movesetpool, who is really only known for boxing. He has like 6 moves. Three with the one hand, three with the other. adding now 3 Star punches, who also are just uppercuts. I'm not seeing any potential in that. All his moves would basically look the same.

Okay, he can have a Final Smash with Giga Mac, I give you that. All extrathings are present: teases, victory posing, music. But that's only the extra, not the important gameplay. He does seem kinda bland to me, as nearly all his potential was shown while in his assisst trophy form.

And please don't give me that Captain Falcon had 0 Potential- thing. As this is a complete different thing. As he had no moves to choose from, he just didn't have an established way of fighting . With that, every made up thing was establishing him.

Sakurai also said, that he didn't choose an urban fighter, cause the only thing he can do is fist fighting, and that would be boring.

When I said that at Gamefaqs, everyone said I was a troll, and Mac was a shoe in and I am stupid. Oh god, how I hate this place, full of crying babies and angry fanboys... but this is the only forum I know, where you can at least make different topics... (I accept some advice for other places ;) )

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Glad you brought it up. I'll offer some level-headed discussion for you. =P

Here's how I see it: Just about every character in Smash had something that had to be completely invented.

The characters who had moves to begin with, such as Link, Mario, etc, did have a "moveset pool" to draw from, but theirs was also limited. So some moves still had to be entirely invented.

As such, I see no reason why we can't treat Little Mac the same way we treat any other character who had some moves in their respective games to draw from, yet still had to have moves added.

People often say that he wouldn't work because all he does is punch. I dare say, all Marth ever does is slash... so why can't a character capitalize entirely on punches? In my opinion, it would make for a very interesting moveset. There are other fighting games with characters whose majority of attacks are punches, because they're boxers as well.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Just changing the topic, cause I am too lazy to read the last 20 pages

do you guys really think Mac from Punchout has a good chance to be playable?

Yes, he IS popular, kinda iconic, and kinda well known

But I don't really see it. He is an established character with an established movesetpool, who is really only known for boxing. He has like 6 moves. Three with the one hand, three with the other. adding now 3 Star punches, who also are just uppercuts. I'm not seeing any potential in that. All his moves would basically look the same.

Okay, he can have a Final Smash with Giga Mac, I give you that. All extrathings are present: teases, victory posing, music. But that's only the extra, not the important gameplay. He does seem kinda bland to me, as nearly all his potential was shown while in his assisst trophy form.

And please don't give me that Captain Falcon had 0 Potential- thing. As this is a complete different thing. As he had no moves to choose from, he just didn't have an established way of fighting . With that, every made up thing was establishing him.

Sakurai also said, that he didn't choose an urban fighter, cause the only thing he can do is fist fighting, and that would be boring.

When I said that at Gamefaqs, everyone said I was a troll, and Mac was a shoe in and I am stupid. Oh god, how I hate this place, full of crying babies and angry fanboys... but this is the only forum I know, where you can at least make different topics... (I accept some advice for other places ;) )
Good for you to be here. (-lvl-) Gamefaqs can be kinda one-minded at times, since most of the guys there think if they support their favorites their turned down and argued will they be likely or not.

Apparently, from what I've seen, Punchout Wii sold quite badly in Japan, about only 19K in one year.

Here's a source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403378

This is why I'm not so sure of Mac's chances unlike majority of GameFAQS. Even if he's quite popular in America, he's still obscure in Japan. So I don't consider him a shoe-in.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
Hoots said:
He doesn't deserve to be in Smash because HE WAS CREATED SO WARIO COULD PLAY DOUBLES TENNIS! THAT WAS THE SOLE MOTIVATION FOR HIS GENESIS! Say it with me. Doubles Tennis.
Jumpman was originally a carpenter who abused his ape, causing it to go on a rampage.
Luigi was originally created just to give a second player option. Say it with me, two player option.

It doesn't matter where we come from Hoots. The origin of our individual genesis' could be mired in drunken partying, or tender hope. It doesn't matter where you come from, but what you do with the time you have.

In this particular case, the fans love the character. It's true. Waluigi was still chosen amongst Bowser Jr., Toad, Paper Mario, Daisy, Birdo, Rawk Hawk, Doopliss, etc. No matter your personal bias, understand it's far more likely than you would have us believe. One who would shut down discussion due to personal angst has some issues.

Deserves to be in Smash? That's a very broad requirement, does Falco? Does Toon Link? Does Pichu? Does Lucas? Waluigi has been in more games than all three, you know. Usually as a playable character. Mario Party and Sports games isn't all that off from who would play Smash Bros, it's casual and friend oriented.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Yeah, using a character's origin as an argument doesn't really mean much. Most characters have rather humble origins.

Heck, Kirby was originally created as stand-in art. >_>

The bigger issue is that waluigi has made n contributions to the Mario Franchise BEYOND the sports and party games. As such, there are other, more relevant Mario franchise characters that should be in over waluigi. But waluigi is perfectly fit to be in Smash Bros. He just isn't relevant enough.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13152877&postcount=62

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Gross. Some are actually sticking up for Waluigi. Why bother nitpicking arguments against him when he's still a TERRIBLE character choice, lol.

As for Little Mac, being a tiny boxer that only punches may just be NOVEL enough... I'd imagine you could also tack on some sort of gimmick to make him interesting too.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Jumpman was originally a carpenter who abused his ape, causing it to go on a rampage.
Luigi was originally created just to give a second player option. Say it with me, two player option.

It doesn't matter where we come from Hoots. The origin of our individual genesis' could be mired in drunken partying, or tender hope. It doesn't matter where you come from, but what you do with the time you have.

In this particular case, the fans love the character. It's true. Waluigi was still chosen amongst Bowser Jr., Toad, Paper Mario, Daisy, Birdo, Rawk Hawk, Doopliss, etc. No matter your personal bias, understand it's far more likely than you would have us believe. One who would shut down discussion due to personal angst has some issues.

Deserves to be in Smash? That's a very broad requirement, does Falco? Does Toon Link? Does Pichu? Does Lucas? Waluigi has been in more games than all three, you know. Usually as a playable character. Mario Party and Sports games isn't all that off from who would play Smash Bros, it's casual and friend oriented.
OK... So first off, a character saving a woman from a rampaging gorilla is actually a quest. A goal. Doubles tennis is doubles tennis. Luigi? They're called the Super Mario Bros. The character of MARIO went hand in hand with Luigi who has been a very important character in the Nintendo franchise. So fine, it's true characters can evolve and fill into the important character that they are. So I guess you're right that Waluigi has gone off and done very big things other than play tennis like... play golf... play basketball... play baseball... play soccer... play minigames... drive karts... participate in the olympics... Do you even understand what you're saying? Waluigi is a ripoff of TWO characters that has never existed in any canon othr than a bizarre alternate universe where Mario characters play real world sports. He has never done ANYTHING different than all of the other characters in the games he's in.

Falco? He is the second biggest character in Starfox who actually pilots an Arwing to kill Andross. Toon Link is not only the star of a slew of games, he goes on an important quest in EVERY ONE. Lucas is the hero of the last Mother game to ever exist. Pichu was only added to pad the roster and was an easy clone, a mistake acknowledged by Sakurai when he wasn't included in the "forbidden seven". Fans like him? Fans like Cloud Strife. He's been in a lot of games? So has Rouge the Bat. I suppose they deserve to get in? Your only argument for Waluigi is that YOU LIKE HIM. And you call ME biased? Go **** yourself, sir.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
*sigh* It's depressing to me that people have such high standards for characters being "Interesting" enough. The very first Smash Bros showed that despite how boring a character seems, he still offers possibilities. Melee and Brawl continued that sentiment.

Peach only ever got kidnapped. Ice climbers only ever jumped and swung a hammer wildly in place. R.O.B. only ever.... stood there and turned left and right. And do I even have to mentioned characters like Fox and Captain Falcon?

Little Mac has more source material for a moveset than several Smash Bros Veterans ever did.

Relevance is really the only argument that really matters, perhaps with the added importance of popularity in certain instances where relevance isn't enough.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
"Sakurai might think something up" doesn't really do it for me.

I'd like to look at a character and be able to see something they could bring that is (EVEN IF ONLY SLIGHTLY) new to the roster.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
"Sakurai might think something up" doesn't really do it for me.

I'd like to look at a character and be able to see something they could bring that is (EVEN IF ONLY SLIGHTLY) new to the roster.
You just need an imagination. XP I look at Little Mac and I can imagine all sorts of moves for him.

I suppose if Ice Climbers weren't in Smash bros yet, you would be arguing against their inclusion? Same with every other character who has a "bogus" moveset?

People overcomplicate character inclusion sooooooo freakin' much. All it takes is a character being important, and boom, they can be in. They can have a moveset. They can offer a totally unique playstyle.

If you insist on placing yourself against a character's inclusion (which is needless to begin with. What's the point?), then do it on the basis of relevance. Because doing so on the basis of moveset is clearly pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom