• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Falcon Thread Ever Made...... Ever, Ever.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
I happen to have a problem to your combos, g-reg. I vanquish my opponents too quickly.
Your combos are useless to me.
Sorry.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
yeah they probably get kneed at 30% out of the stage and cant double jump and up b back on it
:dizzy:

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
lol Nah I just tech chase 'em and end with a perfectly-timed stomp at around 40%...
...Okay, I was kidding. =P
In actuality I'm working on SHFFLing a nair to a grab, and then thinking of ideas to go from there. Well, more like thinking of what would be BEST from there since Falcon's combo game is so huge.

BTW that video clip is awesome, vall3y. Are you the Falcon in it? And what does it say in the middle? I can read (I think) www.wanmpg.com?

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
I hate how the down smash doesn't hurt them if they're at your co(k. You'd think that it'd knock them over or something.

J03

Smash Master
smooth one, its nice for ppl to use there imaginations and help keep falcon unpredictable, but a nair to grab is jus to easily teched, always nice to WL an empty SHFFL, throws ur opponent way off ^^

Ghostype

Smash Champion
G-reg, I pulled off like five G-reg combos in one or two matches yesterday, then proclaimed it! Thanks G-reg!

ja_ov

Smash Cadet
g-reg, i just want you to know that this awesome thread has led me to main falcon instead of fox.

and btw, what makes you great isnt the fact that you kick so much ***, its that you're willing to help out the little guys on the boards, ppl like me.

thanks, g-reg, your awesomeness is like a shining light motivating me towards greatness.
if only i could ever be half as great as you are. but half of infinity is still infinity...

ja_ov

Smash Cadet
Kiss as5 much? lol
no, i dont kiss anyone's ***, i just think that when someone does something well done i should recognize it and congratulate them

if it sounds like im kissing up to him, why should i have to? he's already teaching us his secrets (well, sort of) and im probably never going to meet him in person.

Next time think before you make your first post ever on a forum.

Jake13

Smash Lord
no, i dont kiss anyone's ***, i just think that when someone does something well done i should recognize it and congratulate them

if it sounds like im kissing up to him, why should i have to? he's already teaching us his secrets (well, sort of) and im probably never going to meet him in person.

Next time think before you make your first post ever on a forum.

ROFL.

That's the name I use when I log on from my phone. It's not my first post silly, infact I have more than you :chuckle:

And yeah, you were totally kissing as5.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
When you grab Fox, Falco, or Falcon, at low % is it better to tech chase using an up throw or a d throw?
im not sure how much it matters...
i think upthrow deals 1% more
and it takes longer so it gives them more time to think
you can sometimes throw down fast at low % and make them miss their tech for an easy stomp
dthrow also sends them at a more far angle and can allow them to be sent out of the platform

flaco

The Terminator
well is simple for me to do the knee combo to marth lol just grab down and grab again depending on di then kee also to ganon and some other charecters.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
im not sure how much it matters...
i think upthrow deals 1% more
and it takes longer so it gives them more time to think
you can sometimes throw down fast at low % and make them miss their tech for an easy stomp
dthrow also sends them at a more far angle and can allow them to be sent out of the platform
yea, what he said.

check out my new vids, theyre somewhere.

hova

Smash Champion
well is simple for me to do the knee combo to marth lol just grab down and grab again depending on di then kee also to ganon and some other charecters.
that's what i like to call bad di, if they di correctly away from u, u can't regrab a marth.

yeah but if they suck u can dthrow chain all day

emerican

Smash Ace
(pertaining to the last 2-3 posts)

marth is gonna do 3 things when u attempt to chain throw..

-hes gonna mess up his DI maybe the first time, resulting in a regrab
-this time, hes ready for the throw and DI down/away to avoid the regrab...
-from there, he has 3 options.. 2 of which are more likely than the other. hes going to tech in place, or tech away (most of the time)

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MISSED CHAINTHROWS... its easy to tell when marth has DI'd properly and regrab will be missed.

Tech in place: run forward as if to regrab, stop... stomp->knee or my new favorite JC up-smash(like fox) to knee.

Tech away: continue running, stomp-> knee

...show yo combo skills off...

-oh yeah, im not of how many of you use the lightshield technique(hopefully alot of you).. but it *****.

woody72691

Smash Ace
ok this combo doesn't work effectly he says it can kill them it doesn't it sends them like 2 feet if u can nail the knee which is hard due to the tech of human players plus how do u get those ad things at the bottom emerican???

Overswarm

is laughing at you
ok this combo doesn't work effectly he says it can kill them it doesn't it sends them like 2 feet if u can nail the knee which is hard due to the tech of human players plus how do u get those ad things at the bottom emerican???
He is confused and cannot do the combo, and he wants to know how to have a signature like emerican.

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
more grab trixies!!

from 0 to about 35% or so, enjoy playing tricks on marth. i like to grab to uthrow to nair. "but g-reg, that doesnt work, marth can hit you with fair first!". this is indeed true, but if you get marth in the habit of doing fair after your uthrow at low %, he will do it every time. so abuse it! after the uthrow, just wait. when he is landing with fair, just regrab right when he lands, and repeat. then, when he thinks you will keep re-grabbing after the throw, he will most likely try to jump away or move. so abuse it! NOW go for the nair/uair, itll be an open shot if he thinks you will grab.[/QUOTE]

oh man that is massively smart mind games.

woody72691

Smash Ace
see look when i tried this combo i got the d throw right then the up throw but the problem is is when nailing them with the knee because if your facing a human player they can air dodge or hit u with some attack and besides the player goes to far away so u can't hit the knee right. so g-reg your wrong it can't kill anyone tried it aainst a falco,fox,sheik, and another falcon player so it doesn't work right

Shadow_I)ragoon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SyNeaX
Then theres 2 option here

1) Ur doing it it too early or at too high %

2) Ur just not fast enough

These combo are not escapeble, the only reason that might make that the combo doesn't work is the 2 reason above

Top Bottom