• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
All too true. Vercii basically put the events of the entire series into motion. (Voldo's master for those who don't know.)

Bkupa, I just want to know more about how the stage scrolls. You left me to figure it out for myself to some extent, I want to know more about the scrolling mechanics. You're in a shopping cart with the stuff in isles going through the background basically, correct? Able to jump on top of the cart to interact with stuff outside the cart as it passes?

Sorry for the short lived Cranky avatar. I'm on strike to get custom avatars fixed. Everyone change your avatar to Vader. Brawl 2 page 4 of default avatars.
But I like my avatar......

Junahu

Smash Ace
I've made my penultimate update to the MYM 3.0 OC Finder;

• The Trophies everyone requested are in there
  • Added a Custom Cursor
  • Music Menu, with 8 tracks to listen to

Let me know if I ended up breaking anything...

Only the downloadable version has been updated, because the browser version is actually larger than my stupid hosts' bandwidth. Currently looking for a better webhost.

Edit: found a webhost, the registration period is rather lengthy though.

In other news, I ended up making a couple of graphics, in leiu of having an adaquate logo to represent this contest

And..

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Ughh i can't focus :p I can't keep working on my Shade moveset, just not focusing on it :/

Maybe I'll just bring it back for MYM 4..

I can do that right? Just kinda 'cancel' that one and then bring it back later?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Junahu wins this thread so badly that it hurts.

However, the music folder lacks a lot of my stages' music!! D:
No Special Stage, and no Karovinchi... *cries*

Junahu

Smash Ace
However, the music folder lacks a lot of my stages' music!! D:
No Special Stage, and no Karovinchi... *cries*
Sorry, the music list was kinda cobbled together, If there's a track you'd really like to see replaced, just PM me loud enough and I'll see what I can do...

..But pokerap stays, no matter what.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Pokerap is good, anyway. I'm not complaining about it~ (except that it could be Double Trouble, but that's me :3)

Edit: PM sent~

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Congratulations Junahu. Just for including my Sagi moveset as a trophy, you are now officially cool.

You're doing music now too? *gets to PM place*

Oh crap......my 1000th post is coming up soon.........must think of something big....

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
Lovin' that Final Smash. SMITWC FTW.

....BTW, could you comment on Shapeshifter Strong Bad? The link in my sig takes anyone who clicks it to a post that links to SSB, amongst other movesets I've made.
Great moveset. It'd work with more detail on the hitboxes of attacks, how long they last, and etc. It's fun to visualize but doesn't give that much info beyond what happens if it does hit, not how it hits. Melonade is weird- you can move around? 9%? What exactly does it do when you use it? There's like no detail on the specials, you have yet another "run forward with a huge thing" side B, Ugly Bord (while totally the 157th best thing ever) is still lacking indeatil such as height, vulnerability, and other important mechanics of that kind of recovery move.

Whole thing needs loads more detail in terms of the moves. The references are all great, but were executed poorly, really. Sorry.

Needs more "dwayne!", too.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
By this point, I doubt ANYBODY cares, but would you mind if I delayed my SSE till the MYM 4? It'll have the characters already guranteed and more. Thanks, and sorry.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
By this point, I doubt ANYBODY cares, but would you mind if I delayed my SSE till the MYM 4? It'll have the characters already guranteed and more. Thanks, and sorry.
You mean continuing the story in the MYM4 thread? I think that probably won't be allowed, since it doesn't have anything to do with MYM 4.

...However, things might still work out that you'll be able to continue it after this thread is closed, but the top brass hasn't reached a decision on that yet...so for now, the answer to your query is a tentative no. Just contact me about this after the voting's done--by then I'll know if you can be accommodated or not.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
There are things called... blogs.... and theres also a social group.

But remember... only the contest itself will probably end on Halloween. After that, there should be a judging period until the next contest. SSE's aren't a technical part of the contest, and are thus fair game to continue. (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
There are things called... blogs.... and theres also a social group.
Shhh...;)

But remember... only the contest itself will probably end on Halloween. After that, there should be a judging period until the next contest. SSE's aren't a technical part of the contest, and are thus fair game to continue. (Correct me if I'm wrong).
No, that's right. So yeah, you've still got around a month (or maybe a little more) to wrap your SSE up, darkserenade.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Well guys, I've got time to fit one last moveset in my schedule, but expect it to be late.

I'm doing a GOOD version of:

You'll be happy to know that I won't be doing humdrum Gun Moves for his Specials, but rather his Equipment.

Here's a little preview:

B: Auto Turret- MC drops a small, cone-shaped floating turret onto the battlefield, as it floats motionlessly in place. However, if a foe strays too close to it, the turret perks up and shoots a small blue laser from about four character distances away, dealing 5% damage every three seconds. However, these lasers come out in quick spurts between these seconds, and deal NO knockback. However, these anti-gravity devices aren't affected by wherever they're placed- over a platform, above a pit, etc, they'll float. However, this turret is susceptible to attacks or hazards and CAN be destroyed. Worse yet- MC can only toss one out at a time. Luckily, he's always got a spare.

B^: Gravity Lift- MC drops a small gravity lift below his feet, sending him skyward, equivalent to a single Super Jump Punch and a little more, and he falls in a Helpless stance. However, it's gimmick is that it'll ALSO stay in place, but unlike most of his other equipments, this cannot be destroyed. Unfortunately, crafty foes can also use this to their advantage, as it'll shoot them up JUST as far... These little pads last for about thirty seconds before self-detonation. Finally, the little boost it emanates can also shoot thrown items in a slight arc- useful for those witty players.

BV: Land Mine- THIS is what makes MC THE go to fellow for a gimp-king. He kneels down and drops a land mine that activates within two seconds of the drop, allowing MC to get to a safe distance. This little motherf*cker os dangerous to you AND your foes. A lengthy start up time can leave you open for attacks and worse yet, it'll automatically activate the bomb, blowing up in your face. However, laid down, it deals 15% damage and high knockback. With only one out a time allowed, you'd think it's pretty bad. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE. You can drop it from the sky, and it falls pretty fast to Earth. However, if it hits someTHING on the way down, it'll explode- and SPIKE it. Now, what do we learn from a fast spiking projectile? INSANITY.

B>: Power Drain- MC throws a small electrical EMP device that emits a sphere of electrical energy about five character distances around, dealing 2% damage to however long somebody is in its field. Notable things include no knockback, a throwable item (Although it's painful EVEN holding it...), and a destructible projectile. Foes can destroy it with a projectile, though. Keep in mind it's on a charge, though, and automatically self destructs after 7 seconds.

FS: Invincibility-

In a time of innovative attacks and new ideas, time cannot be spent for an old fashioned killer. Master Chief, even though as a warrior from the future itself, still holds a soft spot for these aged peacemakers, and these items have carried on into today's artillery.

MC pulls out a glowing white ball, as it shatters and the light flows into MC, covering him in a glow. This glow will protect him from literally ANY type of attack or item. This covering gives MC pretty much Mega Armor, still allowing normal attacks and speed. This state lasts for twenty seconds until this covering slowly disappears, leaving MC open to damage once again.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Luvtoy: No, because it hit the deadline, then. You can't hand in anything after the deadline, because it's, well... after the deadline.

Junahu

Smash Ace
Just found a webhost that appears to work, now I can finally update the browser version of the MYM 3.0 OC Finder.

Thing left to do;
  • A few more trophies, including Power Kirby
  • Remove the fullscreen button from Browser Version
  • Find a better compression method for the music
  • Find or make pictures for the OCs still lacking pictures

And after that I should probably start working on a more elegant system for MYM 4 (currently looking into the extent to which Flash can read in external files, with the hope that I can create something that updates itself)

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Junahu already stated once that Bowser Jr./Nina didn't count since they were just altered versions of already existing characters.

The upgraded original character finder is epicly awesome, especially with that kick *** music you put in there. I haven't played the original Soul Blade/Soul Calibur, and I now regret that solely for that Cervy tune. *Goes to put it into moveset*

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmm, this is slightly off topic for the thread, but who is more likley for smash bros. Sora, or Roxas, Sora never actually appears on a Nintendo system but is the star of the series... Just thinking since I'm working on Roxas and all...

Out of curiosity, did MYM 2 beat out MYM 1? If it did, then this is a bittersweet trend... I can only imagine how we will vote for MYM 4 if it beats 3.0 as bad as 3.0 beat 2...

half_silver28

Smash Ace
*sigh* Well, it's been done. I've looked at every moveset in the thread & came up with my nomination list for top designer. However, after remembering all the drama that went on in this thread, and once again seeing all the epic victories & failures; I've decided to take this concept to the next level.

For the enjoyment of all of my fellow MYMers, I present:

The MYM 3.0 Awards!

Best Moveset Designer: (choose 5)

SirKibble – paper luigi, cutman, chosen one(from animator vs. animation), worm soldier, sandslash, waddle doo, crono

Chris Lionheart – chris lionheart(older; OC), Pelleas, zelos wilder, SSE: The Evil Pact, the third agers, aschencroft(OC), geoffery, gerik, shiro tagachi, Ash*taka & San

Chief Mendez – grey fox, phoenix wright, simon belmont, Dracula, bill rizer & lance bean, naota nandaba, Sora(the only good one)

Junahu – Donna(OC), COMPLETE LIST OF EVERY MOVESET IN THE FREAKING THREAD, MYM 3 OC finder

Half_Silver28 – Lloyd Irving, Colette, Stanley Yelnats, Batman

dancingfrogman – Team Rocket, tails, chao, dry bowser, Nights, death adder, bean(from sonic the fighters), metal knuckles, captain syrup, froggy(OC)

Iron Thorn – dry bones, nintendogs, sword Zelda, teigen kalos(OC), bear holding a shark, Erutashi Orrandey(OC), Mightyena

Commander Blitzkrieg – baz, team big shots, mystery men, gigan, hippowdon, master hand(joke… well sort of), grown-up Bowser Jr. & Nina cortex

Smashbot226 – xemnas, astaroth, smashbot226(OC), xigbar, shadowrunner, sol badguy, kite(from .hack universe), godtier(joke… kind of), sauron, ‘new’ toon link, yoda, Days of Tabuu(SSE), bioshock jack

Spadefox – lip, gilius thunderhead, rouge the bat, Stanislav ‘Spade’ Serkov, missingNo(joke), silver the hedgehog, blaze the cat, chaos, Gemini spark, shadow, numberman.EXE, sandbag, dr. eggman(done with KoJ), kovomaka students, shannon(from God Hand)

IvoryFlame – joe perry, the bombastic bag man(OC), shroob, Battlefield Subspace: Invasion is Go(!), Thor, SYLAR(from Heroes)

KoJ – dr. eggman, big daddy & little sister, Uuber man, dalek, luffy, jack torrence, zombie(OC), gecko moria, fatman

majora_787 – skull kid, death sword, meta ridley, Ian, Guardian 787(OC), sylux, darknut, Ramses(OC)

PKSyler – servbot, starmen, pokey minch, paula polestar, Tien

MarthTrinity – light & ryuk, Lil’ slugger, egoraptor, DK crew

BKuppa666 – timon & pumbaa, Indiana jones, bowser, tiggah(OC), Yau-man, jack sparrow, harry potter, King K. Rool(second one), andy’s toys, harry Houdini, The Darkness Ascending(SSE), Simba, Woody, Cranky Kong, Beast Trio(OC), Samurai Panda

cheap_josh – supercultist(OC), cutlass(OC), the CEO(OC), Philip the forest bear(OC), pizzaman(OC), street performer(OC), Spaceman G(OC)

TWILTHERO – shinon, jeff hardy, pidgeotto, Tyson(from beyblade), Volke, drake & josh, gibari(baiten kaitos), Leonardo, Mia(fire emblem), The Eternal Darkness & Wings of Hope(SSE), Sagi(baiten kaitos)

mantlecore77 – peter griffin, Donald & goofy, bad mr. frosty, garet(golden sun), rand marks

MasterWarlord – King K. Rool, big the cat, yoshimitsu, voldo, magikarp(joke), nightmare, Cervantes, Miserable Little Pile of Secrets(SSE), blood falcon(joke)

LUVTOY77-ROGUEWIREFRAME – knuckles, gruntilda, banjo & kazooie, mew, Weldar(Banjo-Kazooie)

Delta_BP26 – ray 01, xatu, noxus, megaman SF

Smasherk808 – Kirby friends, medicham, amy rose, N. Tropy, whispy woods

Hyper_Ridley – vulturon, omega ridley, fulgore, beauty & the beast unit, Bass.EXE, enker, shade(sonic chronicles)

Naked snake – metal sonic, Gordon freeman, Hannah Montana(joke)

KingK.Rool – magikoopa, pidgeot, grim reaper, squeak squad, Kirby(redone)

Eternal Smasher – Kuroudou akabane, toku & enril, zoop triangle

TVTMaster – Sain, shy guy, treecko, zora soldier, TVTMaster(OC), Pom Pom

agidius – clipit, LOLcat, Mallow

Best OC(Original Character) Designer: (choose 2)

Junahu

IvoryFlame

Spadefox

TVTMaster

cheap_josh

Chris Lionheart

Iron Thorn

majora_787

BKuppa666

Best SSE: (choose 1)

Chris Lionheart – SSE: The Evil Pact

IvoryFlame – Battlefield Subspace: Invasion is Go!

MasterWarlord – Miserable Little Pile of Secrets

Smashbot226 – Days of Tabuu

BKuppa666 – The Darkness Ascending

Spadefox - After the Storm

TWILTHERO – The Eternal Darkness & Wings of Hope

Best One(or Two)-Hit Wonder: (choose 2)

Pure_awesome – a rock(OC)

Jiggy37 – Colette(second moveset), daisy

Junahu – Donna(OC)

MajinNecro69 – Athena asamiya

Meadow – Doopliss, the bard

The_Great_Panda – Isaac, Genesis Rhapsodos

Greenstreet – Professor Oak

Truedymion – vectorman

GreatClayMonkey – Bitey of brackenwood

Vaul – Shaman

Mardyke – Neku & Shiki

Kiki52 – Master Chief

-DXH- – Meowth

HeoandReo – dan hibiki, chun-li

Smash Daddy – Vivi Orunitia

xX_Boezy_Xx – starkiller/the secret apprentice, inferno

kitsuneko345 – plusle & minun

Kholdstare – Fierce Deity Link(the one that doesn’t suck)

JackieRabbit5 – Krystal

InfernoRage1 – elite beat agents, king arthur

Most Improved Moveset Designer: (choose 1)

Spadefox

dancingfrogman

Hyper_Ridley

Smasherk808

MasterWarlord

cheap_josh

TWILTHERO

Most Helpful MYM poster: (choose 2)

Chief Mendez

MasterWarlord

Commander Blitzkrieg

KoJ

Spadefox

Iron Thorn

GreatClayMonkey

SirKibble

Smashbot226

dancingfrogman

Junahu

Half_Silver28(ah…..um…. *runs away*)

Funniest MYM poster: (choose 3)

--WAMY-- – skull kid w/ majora’s mask, fierce deity link(a.k.a. the best moveset EVAR /sarcasm)

IvoryFlame

Spadefox

Chief Mendez

Smashbot226

Commander Blitzkrieg

BKuppa666

cheap_josh

MasterWarlord

SirKibble

Iron Thorn

TWILTHERO

Naked Snake

TheSundanceKid – buzz lightyear, The Young & The Movesets, the delicious one, ty the Tasmanian tiger

Sonic the Baron – chosen one, teen girl squad, this game’s winner(OC), lucky day, mama luigi, master betty, shapeshifter strong bad, pikafan8269297(joke), arwing, Chieftain Tuoli

Darkurai – firestar, giygas(joke), super smash bros. brawl box, youko, the kid(from I wanna be the guy)

Best Moveset Rater: (choose 2)

MasterWarlord

SirKibble

Chief Mendez

HeoandReo

Chris Lionheart

Spadefox

Darkurai

Sonic the Baron

Top Commie: (choose 2)

Commander Blitzkrieg

HeoandReo

Chief Mendez

MasterWarlord

GreatClayMonkey

Sonic the Baron

Chris Lionheart

SirKibble

THIS THREAD’S WINRAR IS: (choose 2)

Commander Blitzkrieg

Chief Mendez

SirKibble

MasterWarlord

Spadefox

TWILTHERO

KoJ

Junahu

Smashbot226

Chris Lionheart

Iron Thorn

cheap_josh

--------------------------

Keep in mind, that this is not the finalized list, so do not vote on anything right now. If I missed someone you think should be included or if I missed any of your movesets, please let me know. Or if you think of any other award that you think should exist, chances are that I'll add it if you ask me. Also...

IF YOU ARE ANYWHERE ON THIS LIST AND YOU FINISH A PREVIOUSLY INCOMPLETE MOVESET, PLEASE TELL ME ASAP!!!

*ahem* .... Thank You. :)

Akiak

Smash Ace
Awesome MYM OC finder Junahu! Is it also for mac?

Sir Kibble, the Golden Knight, has joined the Brawl!

Size: 5/10 - Kirby's size
Power: 6/10
Weight: 4/10
Walking Speed: 7/10
Dash speed: 8/10
Fall Speed: 6/10
1st Jump: 8/10
2nd Jump: 7/10
Traction: 6/10
Wall-jump: No
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: No
Glide: No

Standard Combo
A: Cutter swipe-Swipes his cutter like a sword diagonally-Low range-0 knockback-1%

AA: Cutter swipe-Swipes his cutter like a sword from right to left in a straight line-Low range-0 Knockback-2%

AAA: Vertical Swipe-Swipes from down to up-Medium Range-Low Knockback-4%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA etc. : Speedy Swipe-Swipes quickly in front of him in the shape of an X. NOT like Metaknight's since Sir Kibble slashes only in front of him-Low range-0 Knockback-1/2%

Dash Attack: Swipe Slash-Slides forward slightly doing a powerful diagonal slash. He stays in the position after the swipe for a second and slows down to a stop-Medium Range-Good Knockback-8%

Tilts

Forward: Power Slash-Slashes powerfully in front of him. Slight initial lag-Medium Range-Decent Knockback-6%

Up: Vertical Power Slash-Slashes from down to up powerfully. Goes a bit higher than his AAA. Slight initial lag-Good Range-Medium Knockback-7%

Down: Vertical Down Slash-Slashes from up to down. No lag-Good Range-Low Knocback-9%

Aerials

Neutral: Spin Slash-Spins once slashing foes around him-Good Range-Very Low Knockback-3%

Forward: Double swipe-Swipes twice in front of him quickly-Good Range-Low knockback-2-3%

Up: Cutter spin- Throws his cutter very slightly up making it spin quickly for multiple hits-Good Range-0 Knockback-2%

Down: Cutter Drop-Falls diagonally down with his cutter held in front of him-Great Range-Medium Knockback-10%

Back: Back Slash-Spins slashing when facing back-Great Range-Good Knockback-8%

Smashes

Forward: Hyper Swipe-Holds his cutter vertically over his head for charging, then he spins quickly slashing powerfully in front of him-Good Range-Excellent Knockback

Up: Slash-ta-Kick-Slashes over his head for multiple hits does a half flip backwards and kicks the foe upwards-Good Range-Great Knockback-1% (for the slash multiple hits) 4% for the kick

Down: Gyro-swipe-Crouches and spins 3 times keeping his cutter in front of him, almost touching the floor-Good Range-Low Knockback-3% x 3

Specials

Neutral Special: Cutter Throw
Throws his cutter in front of him. The cutter constantly spins and covers a good distance. When it hits a foe it keeps goin and doesn't stop. At the end it comes back like a boomerang. If it comes back in the hands of Sir Kibble, he stops it. other wise it keeps going behind him. If you hold B, he cannot move but he can control the movement of the cutter. If you just press B the cutter will go straight and Kibble can move-Excellent Range-Low Knockback at the end-3% Multiple Hits

Side Special: Cart Kibble
jumps in a cart and moves forward accelerating slowly. Also, instead of turning around, it goes backwards-Good Range-Great Knockback-8%

Up Special: Cutter Flutter
Holds his cutter over his head and makes it spin rapidly, flying slowly up. If a foe gets caught in the propeller, he gets hurt by multiple hits-Low Range-0 Knockback-1%

Down Special: Smash Slash
Goes slightly up doing an uppercut with his cutter and then shoots down releasing a blue wave that hurts foes. Think of Kirby's up special but with much less lag AND its not a recovery move. If you use it in the air, you skip the uppercut part and go directly down-5% (for the sword) 10% for the wave.

FINAL SMASH: Cannon shot
Jumps into a cannon and you can aim and shoot him at a foe. Kills at over 20% but slightly hard to land. Luckily there's a line that shows the direction you'll shoot.

Grabs

Grab attack: Cutter Headbutt- Without taking it off his head, he headbutts the foe with his cutter

U-Grab-Swings the foe on his head to hurt him with his cutter

F-Grab-Spark Slash- Charges his cutter back a bit with electricity coming out of it, then hits the foe violently sending him forward.

D-Grab-Cutter Toruture- Jumps and throws the opponent on the floor and then the cutter that spins rapidly causing multiple hits

B-grab-Cutter Company- Throws his opponent behind him with his cutter for multiple hits

Taunts

Up Taunt: Throws the cutter slightly up and catches it then puts it back on his head.

Side Taunt: The knight mask gets in front of his eyes and he pulls it back up

Down taunt: Takes off his cutter, polishes it, and puts it back on

Entrance

Flies to the stage on a Bullet Bill and explodes on touching the ground.

Victory Poses

1. Does the Kirby dance

2. Throws his cutter very far away and looks at it from afar

3. Does some tricks with his cutter then stops and blows the dust off.

Alt Colors
Gold- Gold helmet-Red gloves-Gold Cutter
Silver- Silver helmet-Blue gloves-Gold cutter
Bronze- Bronze Helmet-Red Gloves-Gold-bronzish Cutter
Dark- Dark Bronze Helmet- Green Gloves- Grey cutter
Galactic- Purple Helmet-Glowing white cutter-Yellow Gloves

Kirby Hat
Kirby with the Kibble helmet

Codec Conversation
Snake: Hey look! Its Sir Pebble!
Otacon: Its Sir Kibble, Snake. He has a blade on top of his helmet that he can not only throw like a boomerang, but also slash it like a sword.
Snake: So he uses one weapon in two ways huh. Do I have something I can use in two ways?
Otacon: I don't think so Snake. But I'll think about it.
Snake: Hey I know! Instead of using guns to shoot, I can throw it in peoples faces!
Otacon: Yeah you're right! Why didn't I think of that?

Playstyle
His moves are not very laggy and he is pretty agile in jumping and running. His power is slightly over average.
Also, he prefers to keep his distance from the opponent, and attack from afar since most of his moves are better and sometimes stronger from long distances.

EDIT: Dammit! Right after the list!. Please take this moveset in consideration!

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
@Silver: you forgot my Tails and Dry Bowser movesets (every character i've done is in the "Link-up Space" in my sig)

I think my movesets have improved too, look at my Tails/Metal Knuckles movesets, and compare them with my others, see the difference!

oh, and i've been helpful too (looks at the link "Make Your Move List" in sig)

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
I will be sure to make the cut in MYM4 since i dropped my entries out this time.
My MYM4 Set will include:
Updated Sora(From Kingdom Hearts)
Mew(From Pokemon)
Gumpa(From Mario Bros)
Raiden(From MGS4)
Yoda(From Star Wars)
Megaman(From Megaman)

Along with a Sonic Theme including:
Updated Shadow
Tails
Knuckles
Amy
Eggman

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
(Note that I'm going in order in the rankings, and I'm of course completely omitting myself)

Best Moveset Designer: Chief Mendez, Koj, Junahu, KingK.Rool, Hyper Ridley (Basing on quality, not quantity)

Best OC(Original Character) Designer: Cheap Josh, Junahu (You missed out on him, his only entry is a OC)

Best SSE: Chris Lionheart

Best One(or Two)-Hit Wonder: Junahu (You don't have him listed again, he only has one moveset), Vaul

Most Improved Moveset Designer: TwilitHero

Most Helpful MYM poster: Junahu, SirKibble

Funniest MYM poster: --WAMY--, Chief Mendez, TheSundanceKid

Best Moveset Rater: Chief Mendez, SirKibble

Top Commie: Chief Mendez, SirKibble

THIS THREAD’S WINRAR IS: Chief Mendez, SirKibble

I'm thinking I'll hold back Cortex and Tiny for MYM 4.0 also, and besides, that way I can actually get in some more reviews for you lot. The quantity of reviews has severely diminished as of late, and seeing I'm the only one really open to do it I should probably get to work. Expect to see Cortex and Tiny on the opening page of MYM 4.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I will be sure to make the cut in MYM4 since i dropped my entries out this time.
My MYM4 Set will include:
Updated Sora(From Kingdom Hearts)
Mew(From Pokemon)
Gumpa(From Mario Bros)
Raiden(From MGS4)
Yoda(From Star Wars)
Megaman(From Megaman)

Along with a Sonic Theme including:
Updated Shadow
Tails
Knuckles
Amy
Eggman
Is Eggman planning to in his mech, as i'm already working on a mechless Dr. Robotnik moveset, i've even showed previews on his 2 specials (p.s, i've done his up-b now!).

little note:
vote for me =D

lolchillinz

half_silver28

Smash Ace
These need more Spadefox.
@Silver: you forgot my Tails and Dry Bowser movesets (every character i've done is in the "Link-up Space" in my sig)

I think my movesets have improved too, look at my Tails/Metal Knuckles movesets, and compare them with my others, see the difference!

oh, and i've been helpful too (looks at the link "Make Your Move List" in sig)
and here we go..... :dizzy:

@spade & frogman: I've added you for everything you requested.

@frogman: If only I knew you had a list going up to pg 207, I wouldn't have been up so late last night!! :ohwell: As for missing 2 of ur movesets... I blame Junahu's list :laugh:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Moveset designers

Chief Mendez – grey fox, phoenix wright, simon belmont, Dracula, bill rizer & lance bean, naota nandaba, Sora(the only good one)

Junahu – Donna(OC), COMPLETE LIST OF EVERY MOVESET IN THE FREAKING THREAD, MYM 3 OC finder

Commander Blitzkrieg – baz, team big shots, mystery men, gigan, hippowdon, master hand(joke… well sort of), grown-up Bowser Jr. & Nina cortex

Smashbot226 – xemnas, astaroth, smashbot226(OC), xigbar, shadowrunner, sol badguy, kite(from .hack universe), godtier(joke… kind of), sauron, ‘new’ toon link, yoda, Days of Tabuu(SSE), bioshock jack

MasterWarlord – King K. Rool, big the cat, yoshimitsu, voldo, magikarp(joke), nightmare, Cervantes, Miserable Little Pile of Secrets(SSE), blood falcon(joke)

Best OC(Original Character) Designer: (choose 2)

Junahu

cheap_josh

Best SSE: (choose 1)

MasterWarlord – Miserable Little Pile of Secrets

Best One(or Two)-Hit Wonder: (choose 2)

Pure_awesome – a rock(OC)

Meadow – Doopliss, the bard

Most Improved Moveset Designer: (choose 1)

Spadefox

MasterWarlord

TWILTHERO

Most Helpful MYM poster: (choose 2)

Chief Mendez

SirKibble

Funniest MYM poster: (choose 3)

--WAMY-- – skull kid w/ majora’s mask, fierce deity link(a.k.a. the best moveset EVAR /sarcasm)

Chief Mendez

Smashbot226

cheap_josh

Best Moveset Rater: (choose 2)

MasterWarlord

Chief Mendez

Top Commie: (choose 2)

Chief Mendez

Chris Lionheart

SirKibble

THIS THREAD’S WINRAR IS: (choose 2)

Chief Mendez

MasterWarlord

and I entered Yau-Man under my movesets (you missed that one)

In MYM4, I plan to enter a good deal more OCs (this time, they aren't deranged or perverted, e.g. my Tiggah and Beast Trio, respectively)

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I'm excluding myself of course.

Best Moveset Designer: MasterWarlord, Chief Mendez, KoJ, Junahu, DancingFrogman

Best OC Designer: Junahu, CheapJosh

Best SSE: MasterWarlord

Best 1-hit wonder: Junahu, Vaul

Most Improved: DancingFrogman

Most Helpful: Junahu, DancingFrogman

Funniest: TheSundanceKid, Chief Mendzez, CheapJosh

Best Rater/ Top Commie: MasterWarlord, Chief Mendez

This thread's winrar is: MasterWarlord, Chief Mendez

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Best Moveset Designer: MasterWarlord, Chief Mendez, TVTMaster, majora_787, KoJ

Best OC Designer: cheap_josh, Iron Thorn

Best SSE: MasterWarlord

Best One-Hit Wonder: Truendymion, kitsuneneko345

Most Improved: TWILTHERO

Most Helpful: SirKibble, Junahu

Funniest Poster: Chief Mendez, WAMY, TheSundanceKid (lolchillinz)

Best Moveset Rater: Chief Mendez, MasterWarlord

Top Commie: Chief Mendez, SirKibble

The thread's WINRAR is: Chief Mendez, MasterWarlord

My totally impartial observations.

EDIT: Disregard these for now. Those dang commies don't want us voting until the list is finalized. Barring any major additions, though, this is the list I'm sticking with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom