• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teenage Mafia Ninja Turtles #2 - GAME OVER - Who lived happily ever after in NY?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Yes, someone needs to hammer before noon today, or we'll no lynch (right? Posting from my phone so I'm not going check, but that sounds right for this game). We can address anything anyone wanted to squeeze intonthe end of the Day here first thing toMorrow.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was going to hammer. How long do we have until toDay ends? I'll be pissed :mad088: if your "don't anyone hammer yet" post is what keeps us from a lynch toDay.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
EBWOP: oh, we have until noon. Just saw the thread title. happy grimer instead: :088:

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
Okay, I've got an eye on the time, here goes nothing.

I, personally, have to go to class pretty soon, but I can post this to get it out before night phase. Excuse me if I'm not fetching quotes. I didn't know what I was going to say when reading, so no multi-quote button.

That said, it's too late to swing a wagon if I wanted. I'll be able to post again in class which will be 20 minutes from now, so expect the hammer with 30 minutes left before deadline is over. I'll watch it like a hawk.

McFox, you've not been taking stances, you say you are, but you really aren't. I read through the entire game and you're input has lacked a barb. There's no "Oomph!" You've been safe with Scamp and then you never really made a hard push at Yeroc. I don't like you at the moment.

Dastrn, I really don't like you either for much the same reason. You've posted that you can't be really active, and I can respect that, but you aren't moving out of the safe and comfortable zone.

Kevin, I always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS want to lynch you, but I like the people you've called out (myself included) in your few posts. The way you don't elaborate is always safe for you though. You frustrate me a lot.

Tomorrow, when we have time to actually investigate other things and I can pull quotes, I'll dig into these, but for now, we need a lynch.

Now for the reason I want to stall the hammer:

I'd like a Chill claim if he can post before deadline. I really don't think it'll have any affect, but a role claim (And if I read Yeroc right, DON'T CHARACTER CLAIM) is always a nice thing to have in case information gets withheld for whatever reason.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
Also, we got our PM back. Our vote won't count if we aren't the hammer and the town will receive an undisclosed penalty if we attempt such a feat.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
lol @ thinking Chill will claim before the deadline when he posts only every 9th day or so.

:059:

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
I said I would like it, not that it was likely.

Anyway, Vote: Chill

======[] OF TRUTH

I looked for a Hammer Time image, but this one was just so much better.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Final Vote Count: Day 1
Chill (7) - Gheb_01, Overswarm, McFox, Hilt, Scamp, Kirbyoshi, tHe-Man
tHe-Man (1) - Ignatius
McFox (1) - KevinM
KevinM (1) - Chill

Not Voting
Dastrn, Mayling, Yeroc

The TMNT may have been after their heads, but the villains were no push overs either. Banding together in the darkness of the NYC sewers, they engaged in battle with their nearly invisible foes. In the darkness a scream was heard and the sounds of battle suddenly stopped. The sewage beneath their feet slowly ran red with blood. Someone had died.

They looked down and found, face up in the sewage with a gaping wound, Chill (
Raphael, Mafia Roleblocker). Another Ninja Turtle had fallen. The villains had struck true.

http://splicd.com/pqddgi_EGeo/0/106

But night fell over the city and the remaining Ninja Turtles would not rest until their brothers were avenged. Death could still come to the villains in the night.

Night Falls

Night 1 actions are due by Friday, April 2nd at 12 Noon Eastern Time.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
btw, no "the boards were down" johns about night actions. Everything is still due by tomorrow at noon.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
You should probably lock the thread again or people might start posting.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Just as the villains suspected, they came under attack again during the night. As the second day after the death of Michelangelo started, they found more death waiting for them in the sewers of NYC.

A robotic body lay smashed on the ground and just next to it, a splatter of pink goo. During the night, McFox (
Krang, Independent Experimenter) had been ripped from his robotic shell and squished.

Not far from the pink goo, the villains stumbled onto another horror. They found a leathery body dangling from a sewer pipe, its huge head nearly chopped off and dangling above their heads. Upon examination, they discovered that Ignatius (
Leatherhead, Town Cop) had been killed during the night as he moved through the sewers.

With two more dead, the villains knew they had to band together. Otherwise the Ninja Turtles would finish off every last one of them.

Day 2 Starts

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch
A deadline has been set for Wednesday, April 14th at Noon Eastern Time

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
We got a PM from the mod.

This night, our vote was taken from us by someone else. During Day 2, we are disallowed to vote until we receive a PM from M3D that COMMANDS us to cast a vote.
When we get this PM, we MUST vote IMMEDIATELY for the person in the PM and we are disallowed to unvote.

Town in deep ****.

Our log:
[16:33:41] Bike: indy died
[16:33:43] Bike: and a townie
[16:33:47] Bike: mcfox was indy, iggy was town
[16:33:50] Bike: iggy was cop d:
[16:33:51] Bike: D:
[16:34:11] Alex Thompson: Wha?
[16:34:12] Alex Thompson: Info!
[16:34:12] Alex Thompson: Day 2?
[16:35:26] Bike: <PM>
[16:35:31] Bike: shall we report it?
[16:35:43] Alex Thompson: IMMEDIATELY
[16:35:49] Bike: im on it
[16:35:55] Alex Thompson: YOU KNOW WHAT **** THIS COULD CAUSE!?
[16:36:05] Bike: yup
[16:36:06] Bike: this is very bad
[16:36:11] Alex Thompson: Fear fear fear
[16:36:17] Alex Thompson: Post this convo log

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
dude, maybe I'll get to use my role this time?
Lol, fail.

Anyway, this post is going to center around a KevinM lynch, so keep that in mind as we travel into the grimy world of Chill's mind.

What's a miller? I don't think I've ever seen that role before.
Playing dumb, methinks. Or maybe Kevin didn't keep Chill in the know. He did it in Batma(n)fia. KevinM and I (Ryker) were on a scum team. He didn't tell me jack **** so that I would react as I received the info at the same time as town. I ended up bussing him and my other scummate on D2 and D3 to ride it to victory. Successful strategies get employed multiple times.

Gheb, I'm trying to see it but I still don't understand what caused you to vote for Kirby. Kevin (a experienced mafia player) just made a day 1 claim that he will turn up guilty even if he's not. Having just played a game with Kevin I'm more inclined to think that he's lying.

Even if he isn't I don't see why you'd vote kirby for questioning a extremely suspicious claim.
Early D1 is a great time for scum distancing. As is late D1 when the scum is about to be lynched and can't save himself. Those are the two times that Chill says anything about KevinM.

I'm really interested in why you would assume I would be lying Chill, considering the last game I played with you I was an SK that had no worries about night investigations.

Are you saying because I played and won with an anti town role last game that I am more likely to lie in general?

If so you're merely holding yourself back.
This sounds NOTHING like the KevinM we've played with. Generally, you say anything targeting him and, without a real solid push, Kevin just blows it off. "Lol, I totally care."

No I'm saying that I think you may be lying because of how you play these games. You don't care about what's "right" or "wrong" or how much of a ******* you are as long you're having fun. I'm not bothered by your playstyle but I'm going to take it into consideration when I'm looking at you.

Speaking of which, at this point you usually say something like "gogogo lets lynch ___ get our investigations going and make a strong endgame team, hurry and wagon, etc". It might be nothing but the fact that you aren't doing that this time stands out to me.
Continuing to look like he's got something, but posting easily shot down arguments.

Would it make you feel better if I started a cheer?

I had to deal with something slightly more important then lynching terrible kids.
Better. This is the good ole' sarcastic KevinM, but he throws no vote here. Do not like.

@Gheb, I have never played with a miller role before so maybe I lack some experience in dealing with it. However I do have experience in playing in Kevin which makes me uneasy with his claim.
Doesn't try and continue. Prefers to let the case rot in the ground.

I've been having that problem a lot lately.

I still really don't like Kirb for trying to belittle my claim based off of a case he looked like he was super reaching for but I'll get Unvote

Not sure if he's just dumb or if its an actual scumtell and we've got plenty of time in the day.

And since he asked for it.

Vote Chill

GO GO GO Lynch.
Finally, but he posts no reason even after that back and forth. Their conversation was grimy as hell when you take into account Chill's flip.

Unvote
Vote the Man
Thanks bro. Make the safe vote that ISN'T your buddy Chill.

Because I legitimate don't like how tHe-man has handled the game thus far.
Derp derp derp. What was the problem? Did you think we shouldn't have forewarned everyone of our restriction?

What would people think about a no lynch?

I want people to answer that, with why or why not.

However I would REALLY like Kirbyo to answer first, followed by preferably Gheb.

The order after that is of little to no importance to me.
Useless question is useless. Why start asking now when there is plenty on the table?

Hilt, why are you always so wishy washy.
Derp derp derp. Nothing to see here.

I really don't like the way you're looking at the game thus far McF

Vote Mcfox
Wait a sec. You just said that about us? Which is it? Elaborate on one of them, bro.

Wow how weird that Chill would super coast a mafia game.
There you go. Get back to bussing your partner now that people are talking about it.

Still willing to lynch KirbYoshi btw.
Good for you. Is he your other partner? I could see that.

Is my vote still on Chill. If so yes.
In response to Gheb's, "Wanna lynch Chill?"

I just found it really odd that Chill is getting this wagon and no one seems to be batting an eye at tHe-Man at all. Just because the main focus is on one person doesn't mean that other things shouldn't get any consideration. I guess it can be argued that TM has been slightly more active and has given slightly more information/help if you compare the two directly.

I'd also argue that Iggy has been more active than TM. Activity is more than just number of posts. The argument is sort of a pointless one, though, since they've both been practically unhelpful IMO.

Don't get the idea that I don't want Chill removed. Inactivity is the most anti-town thing you can do. It's also disrespectful to the host and everyone else playing the game. Still, it's not really a scumtell. Inactivity is usually unrelated to what role you are.

Regardless, we still have a good amount of time left in the day and I'd like to use it. We have two new players that need to offer opinions, and there are still some questions floating around out there that could be answered.
SIDENOTE: Defending Chill's lurking. It is most certainly Anti-Town behavior. Anti-Town behavior is what scum tells are made of. Go kill yourself.

Chill mega coasts when he's scum though its quite simply the easiest tell in the world.

Look at him in Starfox Mafia, least he posted as town there.
K, but didn't you say earlier that he mega-coasts?

Wow how weird that Chill would super coast a mafia game.
There it is. Now you say he posts when he's town. Why the sudden distinction?

After reading I was going to say that I'd vote for kirbyo or the-man.

However Kevin said something on the last page that I passed over at first but then went back to make sure I read it correctly.

Kevin, you said that I always coast when I'm mafia. Tell me, what was my alignment in One piece mafia? Disney mafia? TMNT? BSG? SWF? Starfox? Funny, I've been town in every single one of these games. So where exactly did you get the idea that I always coast as mafia? Did you just pull that of your *** because you thought it would make me look bad?

vote:Kevin
Too late for Chill to save himself, so distancing a go-go.

Scamp, I'm well aware of how many votes I have. I did just read thread. OMGUS means "oh my god u suck" correct? Its when you have nothing to refute what a player says so you just insult their ability to play.

Unless I've been told the wrong meaning you didn't use the term correctly. I just pointed out that what Kevin said is infact a lie. That's not a OMGUS.
Second verse, same as the first.

Metagaming is one thing but he's not even metagaming me because I haven't even played as mafia so that he could meta against me. So I can say with certainty that statement is a complete lie. I don't see any way around it so I'm keen on hearing Kevin's response.
Once more.

I said you coast in every game earlier *shrugs* Still think you're scum in this game.

Starfox you most certainly did not coast and you were town.
BLATANT CONTRADICTION ALERT!

With no vote, I'm forced to settle with,
FoS: KevinM

So yeah, Miller claim or no, go die. There ain't enough room in this town for two non-scum roles that are built to hurt the town. Can we lynch this guy before scum can trigger our vote?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
From reading the posts above, I think there is a strong possibility between some sort of connection between one or more of the players you mentioned: Chill, Scamp, KevinM, tHe-Man, and KirbyYo. Some connections are obviously more likely than others.

While what you said makes sense, most of what you attributed to Kevin could also be given to Scamp or yourself, tHe-Man. KirbyYo has been quiet and I'm not sure what to make of him, and I'll need to see more from you and Scamp before making a decision on that.

From what I can see though, if we lynch KevinM and he's town, it's obvious that Scamp or tHe-Man would be scum. If KevinM is scum, the possibility still exists but is less likely.

At this point, I'm inclined to believe tHe-Man to be town, but if KevinM and Scamp turn up clean... you would be the first to go.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
I think I'm missing a few things here.
From reading the posts above, I think there is a strong possibility between some sort of connection between one or more of the players you mentioned: Chill, Scamp, KevinM, tHe-Man, and KirbyYo. Some connections are obviously more likely than others.
Tell us, which connections are more likely? Besides the KevinM and Chill we mentioned.
By the way, it's kinda useless to draw connections between those people if you don't factor in Chill. So, you must think there are connections between Chill and us? Chill and Kirbyo? Please do point them out.

While what you said makes sense, most of what you attributed to Kevin could also be given to Scamp or yourself, tHe-Man. KirbyYo has been quiet and I'm not sure what to make of him, and I'll need to see more from you and Scamp before making a decision on that.
This one I don't understand at all. Elaboration would be greatly appreciated.

From what I can see though, if we lynch KevinM and he's town, it's obvious that Scamp or tHe-Man would be scum. If KevinM is scum, the possibility still exists but is less likely.
Elaborate

At this point, I'm inclined to believe tHe-Man to be town, but if KevinM and Scamp turn up clean... you would be the first to go.
Elaborate

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I think I'm missing a few things here.

Tell us, which connections are more likely? Besides the KevinM and Chill we mentioned.
By the way, it's kinda useless to draw connections between those people if you don't factor in Chill. So, you must think there are connections between Chill and us? Chill and Kirbyo? Please do point them out.
This is not the case. Chill was voted out for being inactive... not for suspicious behavior. His behavior, and in turn KevinM's, became suspicious only AFTER his identity was revealed. People working together for a common goal need a reason, and his inactivity was a good reason towards the end. Prior to that, anything referencing Chill is more than likely a guess unless they had information that we do not.

It remains to be seen which connections are most likely, but at this point I believe a connection between Scamp and Chill or KevinM and Chill are the most likely. You pointed out KevinM's behavior, and in doing so showed some of Scamp's.

lol @ you assuming that I'm making baseless assumptions.

Lynch all Liars.

unvote vote: the-man
Iggy turned over as cop. Just sayin'. He even hinted at it with his "lol @ you assuming that I'm making baseless assumptions", which puts the spotlight heavily on you in that regard similar to how you feel the spotlight is on KevinM due to his conversations with Chill.

While I do believe you to be town, my belief on this is not set in stone. You've listed a few people as scum in your list, but have mostly ignored Scamp and KirbyYo and gone straight to KevinM due to KevinM and stated that KevinM was scum and was simply trying to save his teammate as well as bussing him to save his own skin. Watching someone do two things that are entirely opposites and saying he was doing them for the same reason without much new evidence seems fairly suspicious.

I'm actually starting to wonder if you're another independent.

Elaborate
I feel as if I've stated this pretty clearly by now.

Elaborate
See above.

A cop publicly outed you and hinted at being cop, Scamp hinted at you as a target rather than Chill, and you're now super aggressive after KevinM after Chill turned up scum, but already had targetted KevinM strongly in your previous "scum list". In addition to this, you've made little to no statements on KirbyYoshi who hasn't posted much recently, but had him at the very bottom of your scum list.

If KevinM and Scamp both die and are clean, it is quite probable that you are scum. I could hazard a guess and say you and KirbyYoshi were scum together, seeing as how you've distanced yourself but have refused to push against him despite subtley showing how much you think his scum.... all while pushing for other people.

Currently though, I have no information to support that other than what we already know. I haven't figured out yet if you're attempting to push for information with your questions, or simply trying to create new FoS the moment someone posts.

I'm unsure as to who I should vote for at this point and would like the day to go on a bit more, as well as hear some stuff from other posters. I have several ideas as to who to look at, but need to hear more from other posters first.

At this point, I'd particularly like to hear:

Scamp's view on tHe-Man

tHe-Man's view on kirbyyoshi

Gheb01's view on tHe-Man (2nd only to tHe-Man himself on the list)

kirbyyoshi's view on Scamp

Anything from Yeroc

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This night, our vote was taken from us by someone else. During Day 2, we are disallowed to vote until we receive a PM from M3D that COMMANDS us to cast a vote.
When we get this PM, we MUST vote IMMEDIATELY for the person in the PM and we are disallowed to unvote.

Town in deep ****.
I'd also like to note this as suspicious. It still hasn't been confirmed that you can only hammer. D1 you say you can't vote but instead can only hammer, and D2 you say that you can be forced to vote for someone else. You have yet to be put into a situation where you can vote for someone that you yourself would consider suspicious, and thus have been put into a fairly safe position as far as actions go. Someone else always starts the wagon, other people fill it up, and you're actually expected to finish it and can't really be blamed for doing so... I do not like how that tastes.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Another note:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=16

tHe-Man posted on his Xonar account which shows Holland as his location. He did, in fact, post his AIM log immediately after receiving it. Just thought I'd note that.

TM said:
Also, we got our PM back. Our vote won't count if we aren't the hammer and the town will receive an undisclosed penalty if we attempt such a feat.
So now you CAN vote when ti isn't a hammer, but it doesn't count and you will receive an undisclosed penalty.

This could mean a few things.

If you're lying, this means you're simply playing it super safe with your voting abilities. This seems like a lot of trouble, but still... very safe. You never start a wagon, never join in the middle, and people EXPECT you to hammer by the end. Almost too safe of a course, and I don't like how that tastes. In addition to this, on D2 you have posted that your vote can be forced, meaning you are safe again from anyone questioning your votes. This is all very convenient... albeit incredibly complex.

If you're telling the truth, that means that scum can force your vote early before it is a hammer and there will be an undisclosed penalty because of it. Probably wasn't a good idea to post that there would be a penalty. However, this does give us some good info... watch the time stamps and who is viewing the thread and when.

That said, I don't have reason to believe you're lying.

KirbyYo said:
Not going to claim my role, but I also have a voting restriction. If I hammer scum, I lose my PR. Yeah, it sucks.
It seems as if posting restrictions are common in this game.

TM said:
Kevin, I always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS want to lynch you, but I like the people you've called out (myself included) in your few posts. The way you don't elaborate is always safe for you though. You frustrate me a lot.
TM said:
About Kevin being on there, it's just vibes. I don't like him atm.
You seem to have it out for KevinM. This is prior to Chill's lynching. If KevinM dies and turns up clean, I would be very wary of you.

Chill said:
After reading I was going to say that I'd vote for kirbyo or the-man.
This was right before he attacked KevinM, which you say was to distance himself from KevinM.

These same names keep popping up, and I doubt this is coincidence.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
Special delivery for OS:
2 times a reply for you, as we both REALLY wanted to reply. First part by Xonar:

Xonar:
This is not the case. Chill was voted out for being inactive... not for suspicious behavior. His behavior, and in turn KevinM's, became suspicious only AFTER his identity was revealed. People working together for a common goal need a reason, and his inactivity was a good reason towards the end. Prior to that, anything referencing Chill is more than likely a guess unless they had information that we do not.
The fact that we couldn't utilize the information before seeing Chill's flip really shouldn't bear on matters now.

It remains to be seen which connections are most likely, but at this point I believe a connection between Scamp and Chill or KevinM and Chill are the most likely. You pointed out KevinM's behavior, and in doing so showed some of Scamp's.
Scamp is up there, but I only made that one quote due to the fact that it was painfully obvious and was bound to be brought up. Other than that, we have his terrible attempt at an Overswarm wagon. That being said, Kevin needs to go first.

Depending on the outcome of this day, this quote could be incredibly useful for us. As it stands, it appears as if Scamp had a reason to shift the vote from Chill to you, but was unsuccessful. It was a half-hearted attempt at best, and is a logical statement so I don't really pay it much mind, but anyone attempting to protect a player that turned up mafia by attempting to shift the vote towards another should be noted.
It is a logical statement. Which is why it should be taken with a grain of salt.

I believe you are town, TM, and for that reason it makes me wonder about Scamp seeing as how you were the one he picked out. That said, Scamp's statement is only suspicious knowing Chill was scum.
We were inactive then as well. The major difference is our claim.

Why were you primarily inactive until AFTER Chill was lynched? Why did Scamp choose you of all people as an inactive? Why did you pick out Chill as a vote when you've got this list:
Ryker had computer issues. Meaning we had one guy hesitant to act without the other. We don't want to present an ununified front. You'll notice that once Ryker got back we insisted on stalling the day long enough to get in our say in the event of a NKill. We picked Chill because any lynch is better than No Lynch and neither of us are fans of lurking anyway.

Posted publicly? You have KirbyYoshi listed as scum to the highest degree but have made no effort towards him whatsoever, and have in fact avoided the issue altogether. Despite this, you've made a WoW about KevinM after Chill's death... but you've stated that KevinM's actions were suspicious only after Chill was notified as scum. Why was KevinM your #2 scum on this list when you ignored KirbyYoshi entirely?
Chill's flip affects a lot. That's a D1 list made by just one of us. It's subject to a lot of change. A reread with Chill's flip in mind yielded those results.

Also, we haven't ignored Kirbyo at all. We've talked about him and think that Kevin-Kirbyo-Chill could very well be the scum team, but we'd rather wait and see a few things first.

Why have none of the others you listed as lurkers been targetted?
Kevin needs to go.

I'd also like to note this:

Iggy turned over as cop. Just sayin'. He even hinted at it with his "lol @ you assuming that I'm making baseless assumptions", which puts the spotlight heavily on you in that regard similar to how you feel the spotlight is on KevinM due to his conversations with Chill.
If that had been said today and he died tonight, I'd lynch us. However, the cop didn't have a night phase to investigate, so I don't think he got anything.

While I do believe you to be town, my belief on this is not set in stone. You've listed a few people as scum in your list, but have mostly ignored Scamp and KirbyYo and gone straight to KevinM due to KevinM and stated that KevinM was scum and was simply trying to save his teammate as well as bussing him to save his own skin. Watching someone do two things that are entirely opposites and saying he was doing them for the same reason without much new evidence seems fairly suspicious.
We do have new evidence. It's Chill's flip. Rereading after that shows what we're saying. I don't get your two opposites.

I'm actually starting to wonder if you're another independent.
Why?

A cop publicly outed you and hinted at being cop, Scamp hinted at you as a target rather than Chill, and you're now super aggressive after KevinM after Chill turned up scum, but already had targetted KevinM strongly in your previous "scum list". In addition to this, you've made little to no statements on KirbyYoshi who hasn't posted much recently, but had him at the very bottom of your scum list.
Addressed already.

If KevinM and Scamp both die and are clean, it is quite probable that you are scum. I could hazard a guess and say you and KirbyYoshi were scum together, seeing as how you've distanced yourself but have refused to push against him despite subtley showing how much you think his scum.... all while pushing for other people.

Currently though, I have no information to support that other than what we already know. I haven't figured out yet if you're attempting to push for information with your questions, or simply trying to create new FoS the moment someone posts.
Kirbyo/Scamp can go after KevinM. He's the play toDay.

tHe-Man's view on kirbyyoshi
Can definitely see Kirbyo being scum, but it is heavily dependent on a Kevin flip, so we've got no reason to go charging after Kirbyo without that info.

Anything from Yeroc
QFT!

//Ryker

Overswarm

is laughing at you
He couldn't have investigated as there was no night, lol.
I believe we were told he was a cop, not that he could only investigate at night. We also do not know if he was given special information prior to the game's start in his role PM. While neither of those are standard, I would not put it past M3D to throw a few curveballs.

Wow wow wow.
2 reasons:
1. It was my list (Xonar), not ryker's
2. Things certainly changed with the flip, like I said later on, lists on D1 are very very very prone to change. I still don't like Kirby, and we'll post on him when the time comes. Kevin is suspicious because of his interaction with A CONFIRMED SCUM.
Fact of the matter is, you posted it. You made an open claim and despite your insistence that these lists are prone to change, yours has remained relatively static.

Wowowowow, quote this?
You stated that KevinM and Chill were "leaving the argument to rot" and "attempting to shift focus", and this was followed by statements claiming KevinM was throwing Chill under the bus and Chill was trying to distance himself from KevinM. They literally hit every set of actions you could.

Admittedly the timing has to be noted, but still... this requires careful consideration. You're going into this thinking a player is scum and looking for evidence when you should be looking for evidence and wondering if a player is scum based on that.

We never denied that it's confirmable, because it's not. Still, both me and Ryker like voting, so we don't really like this 'restriction. There is never a situation in which you're FORCED to vote (except this one, lol).
I know it's WIFOM, so is Kevin's claim. We can't help it.
We thought about voting to get a clear, but we though the punishment is probably a dayskip, which would allow scum to kill the clear and town is back to 0 with a lost townie.
You seem to be making a lot of assumptions. Why do you believe your punishment is a dayskip?

I have a sneaking suspicion that you have more information than you've let on, because I keep finding bits of new information in each of your posts.

On your latest post. Wall of WIFOM. If Kevin flips Town everyone on his wagon will be suspicious, but us especially. Oh, this also proves that we CAN start a wagon, by a case.
You haven't so much started a wagon here as picked up an obvious one before anyone else commented. As you yourself stated earlier, McFox didn't really say anything because he always picked "safe" targets. This is your "safe" target, and it seemed to have been primed to be the case on D1 multiple times. You consistently referenced KevinM as suspicious prior to Chill's flip, and with Chill's flip KevinM is just a safe bet for you at the moment... this isn't starting a wagon in that sense, at least not a dangerous one.

Actually, we have drawn some lines between Kirbyo and Kevin. This is depending on Kevin's flip, so it will be useless to post right now.
Why would it be useless?

: (

The fact that we couldn't utilize the information before seeing Chill's flip really shouldn't bear on matters now.
Coming to a conclusion pre-flip is all fine and good, but bursting out of the gate without gathering all the information you can is folly. KevinM now has a giant spotlight on him whether he's town or scum, and it's unlikely anyone can defend him without finding someone else especially suspicious. This means whoever the real scum is will more than likely lie low, and if we kill KevinM and he turns out to be town we've got a chain of events already set up that may not be in the town's favor. If you've accidentally left a scum out of the loop, he has a free ride for days if he just sits back and agrees with whatever is most popular at the time.

Scamp is up there, but I only made that one quote due to the fact that it was painfully obvious and was bound to be brought up. Other than that, we have his terrible attempt at an Overswarm wagon. That being said, Kevin needs to go first.
I would agree that Kevin is more suspicious than Scamp. I personally think you've mucked things up with your posts so far, as we could have easily seen Scamp, KevinM, and KirbyYo post before you reintroduced a spotlight on any of them; this would have given us useful information. Now if they need to distance themselves from one another you can't really blame them regardless of their status. Their votes are unreadable at this moment.

It is a logical statement. Which is why it should be taken with a grain of salt.
Elaborate, please.

We do have new evidence. It's Chill's flip. Rereading after that shows what we're saying. I don't get your two opposites.
Chill's flip guarantees nothing in this case. While I can see where the suspicion comes from, I've yet to see anything concrete from KevinM. I haven't played games with him before like some of you have, but it seems as if KevinM is normally a target. He's not off the hook by me yet, but I'm not ready to go all out and attempt to lynch him at this time. I'd like to hear what he has to say about all this first, as well as the others I mentioned.

(in reference to independent)

You seem to be overly aggressive in all areas the moment there is the slightest opening. This is basically the opposite of McFox's noncommital approach to things, but they both have the same end: they don't make you a FoS, and make everyone else rip each other's throats out. Your actions, assuming the pattern stays up, reduces potential cohesion and makes it more likely for seemingly guaranteed deaths to be set in motion. That could be good or bad for the town, but the amount of people you're naming has been shrinking... so if it continues to shrink I could see something good coming from it.

Can definitely see Kirbyo being scum, but it is heavily dependent on a Kevin flip, so we've got no reason to go charging after Kirbyo without that info.
Elaborate, please.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
Ugh, my arm hurts. Had a 120 minute writing test today and now this. Sigh.

Os said:
I believe we were told he was a cop, not that he could only investigate at night. We also do not know if he was given special information prior to the game's start in his role PM. While neither of those are standard, I would not put it past M3D to throw a few curveballs.
Really unorthodox guesswork. We can't rely on guesswork, so your point is null.

OS said:
Fact of the matter is, you posted it. You made an open claim and despite your insistence that these lists are prone to change, yours has remained relatively static.
Says who? Mine has changed up a lot after tonight, and things are actually based on a lot more now.

OS said:
You stated that KevinM and Chill were "leaving the argument to rot" and "attempting to shift focus", and this was followed by statements claiming KevinM was throwing Chill under the bus and Chill was trying to distance himself from KevinM. They literally hit every set of actions you could.
Leaving the argument to rot is something entirely different. The bus and distancing was NOT related to the argument. Attempting to switch focus? The bus was really unnoticed by anyone, so I say it doesn't qualify. Same for the distancing day1.

OS said:
Admittedly the timing has to be noted, but still... this requires careful consideration. You're going into this thinking a player is scum and looking for evidence when you should be looking for evidence and wondering if a player is scum based on that.
Wrong.

OS said:
You seem to be making a lot of assumptions. Why do you believe your punishment is a dayskip?

I have a sneaking suspicion that you have more information than you've let on, because I keep finding bits of new information in each of your posts.
PROBABLY. p-r-o-b-a-b-l-y. YOU are assuming that we are assuming something. Irony?
We think it's a dayskip to make up for the newly added clear, yet I just said this to Ryker:
[20:39:26] Bike: ohwait
[20:39:32] Bike: i dont think its a dayend as payoff
[20:39:39] Bike: cuz
[20:39:43] Alex Thompson: May be a death
[20:39:45] Bike: in op it says 'Events'
[20:39:56] Bike: not day end/start etc
[20:39:57] Bike: sooo
[20:39:59] Bike: and death
[20:39:59] Alex Thompson: Oh?
[20:40:01] Bike: possibly
[20:40:09] Bike: 'Events
1. Chill is lynched to end Day 1
2. Ignatius and McFox die on N1, Day 2 Starts
'

OS said:
Why would it be useless?
Cause it's based on an event we don't know the result of yet.

OS said:
Coming to a conclusion pre-flip is all fine and good, but bursting out of the gate without gathering all the information you can is folly. KevinM now has a giant spotlight on him whether he's town or scum, and it's unlikely anyone can defend him without finding someone else especially suspicious. This means whoever the real scum is will more than likely lie low, and if we kill KevinM and he turns out to be town we've got a chain of events already set up that may not be in the town's favor. If you've accidentally left a scum out of the loop, he has a free ride for days if he just sits back and agrees with whatever is most popular at the time.
Gathering all the information we can? We did, we reread all of D1 and discussed many a thing (still busy with that) and this is what we found. We are expanding on it, what's wrong with outing suspicion?
The thing is, Kevin isn't DEFINITELY the play yet, he's just likely to be the play at this point. If you see coasting at this point to be scummy, why mention it? Why not just keep it in mind, and use it against someone who does it when the time is right? Now people can counter it because they know your way of thinking. You just wasted a scumtell.

OS said:
I would agree that Kevin is more suspicious than Scamp. I personally think you've mucked things up with your posts so far, as we could have easily seen Scamp, KevinM, and KirbyYo post before you reintroduced a spotlight on any of them; this would have given us useful information. Now if they need to distance themselves from one another you can't really blame them regardless of their status. Their votes are unreadable at this moment.
We haven't introduced a spotlight on Scamp and Kirbyo, we have simply mentioned them. If you think this was a bad move by us, bad luck, we think otherwise.

OS said:
Elaborate, please.
You were right when you said it was a logical statement and, although he was defending Chill, it may not mean he's scum. He could be a townie trying to point out that players he thought were lurking are getting a free pass.

OS said:
Chill's flip guarantees nothing in this case. While I can see where the suspicion comes from, I've yet to see anything concrete from KevinM. I haven't played games with him before like some of you have, but it seems as if KevinM is normally a target. He's not off the hook by me yet, but I'm not ready to go all out and attempt to lynch him at this time. I'd like to hear what he has to say about all this first, as well as the others I mentioned.
NOTHING except everything the MOD tells you is guarenteed. Kevin will reply when the time comes. Also, he is not really a target... at all. We're not out to lynch him YET. There's still like a week of deadline left, we really want to hear him too atm (but less so then Gheb and Yeroc). Of course we have deadline left, but at the moment we want to lynch Kevin.

OS said:
You seem to be overly aggressive in all areas the moment there is the slightest opening. This is basically the opposite of McFox's noncommital approach to things, but they both have the same end: they don't make you a FoS, and make everyone else rip each other's throats out. Your actions, assuming the pattern stays up, reduces potential cohesion and makes it more likely for seemingly guaranteed deaths to be set in motion. That could be good or bad for the town, but the amount of people you're naming has been shrinking... so if it continues to shrink I could see something good coming from it.

We are OVERLY aggressive? Is there a way to be TOO aggressive in mafia? I don't think so, personally. If someone is town he won't slip as scum under pressure. They don't make us a FoS? Why not? If we are aggressive on something that is wrong, IT WILL GIVE US A SUPER FOS. It makes us even more prone to a FoS as we reply to alotta things and make stances.
Also, underlined the things in the sentence that makes it guesswork thus null. You can always look back and say 'WELL, if you did it this way it would've been better!' and sometimes it's true, but sometimes you forget to factor in many a thing.

Btw, weren't you complaining about our list shrinking to KevinM? Now you're encouraging a smaller list?
OS said:
Elaborate, please.
Will be done when it's the time to do so.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ugh, my arm hurts. Had a 120 minute writing test today and now this. Sigh.
hahaha, now you know how everyone who didn't want to ban Metaknight felt.

Really unorthodox guesswork. We can't rely on guesswork, so your point is null.
How is it guesswork? I know M3D and he is not one to be stopped by small things like "standardization" and "normalcy". Iggy openly alluded to knowing something you didn't; you called him out on making a "baseless" claim, and he told you straight up it wasn't. Shortly afterwards he showed up as a cop. Him investigating during the day is not an impossible scenario given the evidence.

Says who? Mine has changed up a lot after tonight, and things are actually based on a lot more now.
Don't post it this time :p

Leaving the argument to rot is something entirely different. The bus and distancing was NOT related to the argument. Attempting to switch focus? The bus was really unnoticed by anyone, so I say it doesn't qualify. Same for the distancing day1.
Understandable; I have nothing much to say on this without more information. I might come back to this on D3.

You've repeatedly stated that you didn't like KevinM and have been chomping at the bit towards him. Either you know something we don't, or you've gone into this hoping he's scum and looking for any crumb of evidence to pick up on. This doesn't make your guesses wrong, just dangerous.

PROBABLY. p-r-o-b-a-b-l-y. YOU are assuming that we are assuming something. Irony?
We think it's a dayskip to make up for the newly added clear, yet I just said this to Ryker:
[20:39:26] Bike: ohwait
[20:39:32] Bike: i dont think its a dayend as payoff
[20:39:39] Bike: cuz
[20:39:43] Alex Thompson: May be a death
[20:39:45] Bike: in op it says 'Events'
[20:39:56] Bike: not day end/start etc
[20:39:57] Bike: sooo
[20:39:59] Bike: and death
[20:39:59] Alex Thompson: Oh?
[20:40:01] Bike: possibly
[20:40:09] Bike: 'Events
1. Chill is lynched to end Day 1
2. Ignatius and McFox die on N1, Day 2 Starts
'
"We can't rely on guesswork, so your point is null."

Stop flip-flopping. Don't make ridiculous guesses at something and then denounce any attempt at a guess from me, especially when you're not openly stating your guesses as such. That's dangerous, and counts as misinformation.

Cause it's based on an event we don't know the result of yet.
Well there's only two (three if there's another independent role) sides available. If town, then what? If scum, then what? Help me follow your logic.

Gathering all the information we can? We did, we reread all of D1 and discussed many a thing (still busy with that) and this is what we found. We are expanding on it, what's wrong with outing suspicion?
The thing is, Kevin isn't DEFINITELY the play yet, he's just likely to be the play at this point. If you see coasting at this point to be scummy, why mention it? Why not just keep it in mind, and use it against someone who does it when the time is right? Now people can counter it because they know your way of thinking. You just wasted a scumtell.
Coasting only implies a scum tell given the current situation; there are multiple scum tells that would be fairly obvious if someone slipped up, and I am well aware on the necessity in keeping them secret. However, none of these can show up if the scum keeps quiet. Putting pressure on them to post is the only way I can force them to screw up. Getting Chill was lucky; he did nothing scummy at all, he just coasted. The odds of getting another scum because of him coasting is ridiculously small, especially since we're currently only putting one player in the spotlight.

People gotta start posting, and we need to aggressively examine any and all lurkers at this point... solely so there won't be any.

Besides, as I said, if the scum does lay low and we lynch KevinM and he is town, we have a set of players that would go down like dominos because of it. It'd be difficult to stop that chain, even if someone was obviously posting very little and we considered that suspicious.

In other words, it's more important for me to see other people post than to see who simply wasn't posting very much.

I'm looking at you, Yeroc.

We haven't introduced a spotlight on Scamp and Kirbyo, we have simply mentioned them. If you think this was a bad move by us, bad luck, we think otherwise.
Mentioning them might as well be a spotlight in mafia =P

NOTHING except everything the MOD tells you is guarenteed. Kevin will reply when the time comes. Also, he is not really a target... at all. We're not out to lynch him YET. There's still like a week of deadline left, we really want to hear him too atm (but less so then Gheb and Yeroc). Of course we have deadline left, but at the moment we want to lynch Kevin.
Uh... what?

you at the start of all this said:
BLATANT CONTRADICTION ALERT!

With no vote, I'm forced to settle with,
FoS: KevinM

So yeah, Miller claim or no, go die. There ain't enough room in this town for two non-scum roles that are built to hurt the town. Can we lynch this guy before scum can trigger our vote?
[/quote]

You posted in giant red font, said "kill him regardless of miller claim!", said "there isn't room for two NON-SCUM roles built to hurt the town", and then asked to lynch the guy as fast as possible. Blatant contradiction alert indeed.

We are OVERLY aggressive? Is there a way to be TOO aggressive in mafia? I don't think so, personally. If someone is town he won't slip as scum under pressure. They don't make us a FoS? Why not? If we are aggressive on something that is wrong, IT WILL GIVE US A SUPER FOS. It makes us even more prone to a FoS as we reply to alotta things and make stances.
I think you answered your own question here.

Also, underlined the things in the sentence that makes it guesswork thus null. You can always look back and say 'WELL, if you did it this way it would've been better!' and sometimes it's true, but sometimes you forget to factor in many a thing.
o_O

Btw, weren't you complaining about our list shrinking to KevinM? Now you're encouraging a smaller list?
I meant good for you.

Will be done when it's the time to do so.
Noted. I'll be waiting patiently.

Either way, I think we need to hear from a couple of others here, and we need to ask a few questions:

Why did Chill die?
Why did McFox die?
Why did Iggy die?

Chill is obvious; he's a lurker, plain and simple.

Why the other two, and is it simply coincidence that a cop died on the first night?

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
How is it guesswork? I know M3D and he is not one to be stopped by small things like "standardization" and "normalcy". Iggy openly alluded to knowing something you didn't; you called him out on making a "baseless" claim, and he told you straight up it wasn't. Shortly afterwards he showed up as a cop. Him investigating during the day is not an impossible scenario given the evidence.
However, acting upon that would be foolish because there is absolutely no way to confirm this. Outguessing the mod is never cool.

You've repeatedly stated that you didn't like KevinM and have been chomping at the bit towards him. Either you know something we don't, or you've gone into this hoping he's scum and looking for any crumb of evidence to pick up on. This doesn't make your guesses wrong, just dangerous.
On reread I was looking for interactions Chill made with people and vice versa. It was mostly the KevinM show. Sue me for not liking the way Kevin acted in this game.

"We can't rely on guesswork, so your point is null."

Stop flip-flopping. Don't make ridiculous guesses at something and then denounce any attempt at a guess from me, especially when you're not openly stating your guesses as such. That's dangerous, and counts as misinformation.
Unlike you, we've got nothing else to go on. We considered trying to vote and using the consequences to clear us and then went to think about the possible scenarios that would follow such an action. True, it could be worth it to clear us, but it could also really, REALLY screw things up. We're not trying to pass our guesses off as fact, we're trying to inform people of what we think could happen. If you have an idea different from the possibilities we mentioned, by all means, share.

Well there's only two (three if there's another independent role) sides available. If town, then what? If scum, then what? Help me follow your logic.
Again, when the time comes. Kevin is a much better play, atm, so I'd prefer not to warn Kirbyo of what's to come.

Coasting only implies a scum tell given the current situation; there are multiple scum tells that would be fairly obvious if someone slipped up, and I am well aware on the necessity in keeping them secret. However, none of these can show up if the scum keeps quiet. Putting pressure on them to post is the only way I can force them to screw up. Getting Chill was lucky; he did nothing scummy at all, he just coasted. The odds of getting another scum because of him coasting is ridiculously small, especially since we're currently only putting one player in the spotlight.
One player with who has made pretty minimal input. Besides, it's not like we have any intention of letting people off with not taking a stance here.

People gotta start posting, and we need to aggressively examine any and all lurkers at this point... solely so there won't be any.
So you would rather swing this spotlight onto someone else? I think you'd be much better served by making them take a stance on the issue at hand.

Besides, as I said, if the scum does lay low and we lynch KevinM and he is town, we have a set of players that would go down like dominos because of it. It'd be difficult to stop that chain, even if someone was obviously posting very little and we considered that suspicious.
You've established this chain (assuming you're talking about KevinM->Scamp->Us). No one else has supported it yet. I don't think it'll go down like that even if Kevin flips scum.

In other words, it's more important for me to see other people post than to see who simply wasn't posting very much.

I'm looking at you, Yeroc.
And Mayling and Hilt. Want to see posts because Chaco and Jungle left us with nothing.

Mentioning them might as well be a spotlight in mafia =P
Yet you say we need to stop focusing on Kevin in order to examine lurkers. Why is that?

Uh... what?

You posted in giant red font, said "kill him regardless of miller claim!", said "there isn't room for two NON-SCUM roles built to hurt the town", and then asked to lynch the guy as fast as possible. Blatant contradiction alert indeed.
I (Ryker) did. Xonar constructed the last post. You will find that I (Ryker) am a extremely decisive person. I see no reason to do something if you aren't going to commit. Let's put it this way. If deadline were in five minutes and I had to choose the lynch, it would be KevinM. I'm perfectly fine with his lynch, but we have plenty of time to see if something else comes up first.

Either way, I think we need to hear from a couple of others here, and we need to ask a few questions:

Why did Chill die?
Why did McFox die?
Why did Iggy die?
1.) Chill was lurking and we didn't have anything to solid that we could band together on.
2.) Scum kill. I looked at the player list and I would definitely rank McFox in the top 3 players in this game.
3.) Vigi kill. Iggy wasn't adding anything. Vigi mopping up lurkers is good in that it stops us from wasting discussion on someone who will only respond once a day. As much as lurkers need to die, discussing active people is more productive as a rule of thumb. Good Vigi, imo.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Working, posting from my phone. I just want to voice my support for the-man and his case against kevinm.

vote Kevin

By the way, I'm all proud of myself for managing to bold my vote and use orange font on my phone. :085:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Holy crap @ walls of Text 0_o

Can see Kevin bussing Chill will def. dig into that. Thanks SK / Vig / Whoever for ridding us of McFox. Indy hunting is laaaaaame.

:059:

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
OH MY GOD.

Are you guys serious?

I guess I get to wade through all of that later in the day. I tried to read it now but my brain just shut off after a while. I don't even know how to jump in because stuff gets answered and re-answered. I guess I'm going to have to find the points that dropped off and address those. But a few things first.

TM: You should probably mention who is posting when you post. I'm not going to be happy with any "Ryker/Xonar posted that and me, the other person, posted this."

Also why is the town ****ed now that someone has you by the balls? That whole claim is just seeming all kinds of strange to me.

OS: Good ****ing lord you came out of nowhere with all kinds of analysis. Can we get an abridged version somehow? Also why did you say TM was obviously town at the beginning of the day? It certainly doesn't look like you feel that way now.

Anyway, I saw my name mentioned a couple of times so I'll address what I can.

OS is right in that I was pointing out TM as another inactive along with Chill. The post where I did so does look like I'm defending him but you're leaving out the post where I voted for him and also all the posts prior where I show my disdain for inactives. There is the possibility that I was bussing but you shouldn't leave out those factors.

I can see a link to Chill based on that one post but a link to Kevin and Kirby? I didn't like Kirby's play day 1 and I don't think I mentioned Kevin at all.

As for what I think about TM? I didn't really like "them" much after day 1. Not really a fan of waiting until very close to the deadline to hammer, and also making a big deal about hammering in the first place. I guess if it's the only thing you can do then you'll want to do it, but it took a really long time and I don't see how it's a problem if someone else does. However I'm less suspicious of "them" after this first part of today, but I still have to go back and make sure I got all of their points correct.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
TM: You should probably mention who is posting when you post. I'm not going to be happy with any "Ryker/Xonar posted that and me, the other person, posted this."
That was really only the case in that part of D1, later on Ryker came back and we pretty much discussed every post we made thus far.

Also why is the town ****ed now that someone has you by the balls? That whole claim is just seeming all kinds of strange to me.
because you skim

On the hammer thing, town asked us to hammer. We don't mind hammering all the time, but we don't mind someone else hammering neither.

Gheb, step it up.
Yeroc, I actually f5'd your profile for a few hours (lolcreep) and saw you reading this thread, why is there no response?

@heads up, this weekend I'll be gone but Ryker will take over. Obviously, this will create the 'Ryker/Xonar posted that!' situation, but I apologize.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Few things I want to address to OS.

About the Cop thing. First of all, his "hint" wasn't really much of a hint at all. He wasn't pseudo claiming. Or trying to throw bread crumbs. I think you're just taking too much from what he said. Also, almost always, if a cop is not a normal cop (not talking about sanities, talking about how the cop works) it is usually put as his role name. If he was a Day Cop, I imagine he would be classified as a Day Cop. But even that aside, assuming that he investigated and that that was what he was talking about is a bit far fetched.

Kevin is never the target lol. It's actually really the opposite, he has a personality when it comes to mafia that makes people not want to bother with pursuing his lynch. And he's good at pulling a case on someone out of his ***, whether it be legit him finding scum or bull**** he threw together to get a mislynch (before you ask, Kevin, I'm referring to your case on Marc in Grammy's lol). And I have little doubt that, if Kevin was mafia, he would bus Chill. That's not to say I think he is just from He Man's post, I definitely want to hear Kevin's rebuttal first and hear what he thinks about things.

Also, he man nailed your three question survey, os. At least from what I think. McFox was most likely killed by mafia, Ignatius was most likely killed by the vig for inactivity reasons. I don't think there's a serial killer, as there was already another independant role, but of course I could be wrong.

Also He Man and OS' back and forth was really god **** long. Especially since most of it seemed like repetition.

OS, all in all, who are you suspicious of? You talk of possibilities, which is fine, but this is important as well. Otherwise we're not going to move anywhere.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Gonna be super inactive tomorrow, tournament. A good majority of today as well. I'll catch up sometime Sunday.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
because you skim

On the hammer thing, town asked us to hammer. We don't mind hammering all the time, but we don't mind someone else hammering neither.
I may have skimmed today's posts so far, but I didn't skim on day 1. Town didn't really ask you to hammer. Kirby asked you and McFox said that "someone needs to." Xonar apparently knew that Ryker was going to make a big post and asked that no one hammer before that. Ryker's big post didn't even hammer, but asked Chill to claim.

Also I'm not sure why you think that Iggy was a good Vigi kill. Also why you don't mention an SK as a possibility is also beyond me. And McFox was easily top 3? Where is this praise coming from and why such an arbitrary number? I can easily see scum killing Iggy and a SK killing McFox. A vig killing McFox is still a possibility as well.

Anyway, I really do need to go over all that earlier stuff in detail. I am so not looking forward to this.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I have no one I'm comfortable voting for yet. It's a game of missing information, and it sets up a domino effect either way with the current information. I'm withholding my vote until I see more information, most especially Yeroc.

Given tHe-Man's answers to my questions, we don't really have any leads just from their deaths; they were all natural deaths, for the most part. The only leads we can get is from the actions prior and post their deaths, which tHe-Man has already started us on.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So I don't know how the rest of you accessed the boards but I couldn't.

Anyways I guess I'll refute the points later but today is easter.

Just wanted to say I received Ninjitsu training last night, whatever that means.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
2.) Scum kill. I looked at the player list and I would definitely rank McFox in the top 3 players in this game.
-hangs head- Did you not see where I called out McFox as scum in my last post? Our minds are linked, and we're really good at reading each other considering we met over the internet.

I do believe the Vig killed McFox, if anyone, but not scum.

For two reasons.

1) Not to be high and mighty, but I called McFox out as scum. I feel the Vig is prolly someone who knew McFox and i are good at calling each other out.

2) Look at the flava flav.

A robotic body lay smashed on the ground and just next to it, a splatter of pink goo. During the night, McFox (
Krang, Independent Experimenter) had been ripped from his robotic shell and squished.
VERSUS

Not far from the pink goo, the villains stumbled onto another horror. They found a leathery body dangling from a sewer pipe, its huge head nearly chopped off and dangling above their heads. Upon examination, they discovered that Ignatius (Leatherhead, Town Cop) had been killed during the night as he moved through the sewers.
Normally I don't go to the flavor for much evidence, but as you can see, Ignatius was found in the sewers... Where the turtles are? And the turtles are our enemy, are they not?

the-man, question for you. considering you already have the post restriction of only being able to hammer, why do you think scum would take your vote?

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Easter/crashboards has really hampered my attempts at building a reply to the goings-on. I'll work on it tonight/tomorrow night. I agree with Mayling there. For now, FOS: tHe-Man.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can't believe that scum would hammer like that when it was a mafia on the line. I don't really understand the heat on the-man right now. I think he's the most obvious town player in the game right now.

mayling, it makes more sense that scum killed mcfox to frame you.

scum has no reason to kill ignatius. He's a notorious lurker. He would have been voted dead by D3 no question. therefore, the vig killed ignatius.

isn't this stuff obvious, guys?

TOWN: the-man
SUSPICIOUS FOR NOT AGREEING: mayling, and especially Yeroc

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
>_>

it makes complete sense that mafia would hammer with mafia on the line. it's called bussing

and i never said I thought that the-man was scum or anything. i just asked him a question.

also, why would scum kill mcfox to frame me, specifically? that's really, really weird for you to say that.

Top Bottom