• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TASOL 2010 - December 18, 2010 (IMPORTANT POST - CHECK THE OP!)

ChKn

Smash Ace
Lively bump. We're gonna need to start the advertising machine soon. By soon I mean 2 months.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
i want to come & i know this is my 1st time & all but it's so boring down here in Miss. a fellow needs something to do. i've honed my skills at this game & it's my fav. my friends really suk at this game & cpu's no match anymore but did u say u have different attractions, that i should bring something ,& an all u can eat buffet?

Curlz

Smash Lord
i want to come & i know this is my 1st time & all but it's so boring down here in Miss. a fellow needs something to do. i've honed my skills at this game & it's my fav. my friends really suk at this game & cpu's no match anymore but did u say u have different attractions, that i should bring something ,& an all u can eat buffet?
Everything you need to know are in the first two posts. Check those out if you have any questions. If you're still unsure about anything, send a pm my way.

Curlz

Smash Lord
This is about 5 months away. This needs to be bigger than what it is now. Everyone spread the word and get people interested. :D

ChKn

Smash Ace
and their big *** wheel.

Curlz should be handing out some fliers at Mechacon this weekend.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Nope. Curlz sucks at TO so he never ever ever gets hype for anything.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I've been working on getting sponsors and pot bonuses. I'm hoping if I get around $500 in pot bonuses this could hype itself.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

lol well I'm just suprised he got a venue like this XD

I never imagined going to a tournament wit o karts and stuff O.o...

M

MysteryTigerTeen

lol i told a few and they said they'll have to see about transportation. I wont be in Md when this event occurs though. I will be living in Nc for college

Btw, I talked to Ally.... he said he might not be able to make it.

But I'm excited for this ^_^

Btw the guy for the aim stated... I got some ?s for you.... but you haven't been on

Curlz

Smash Lord
lBtw the guy for the aim stated... I got some ?s for you.... but you haven't been on
I don't normally log onto my AIM too much. You'd probab;y be better off texting me or something. My number is in the first post.

I'm definitely going to go to this. I can bring both an infinite replay hack Wii or a normal one with a setup if you need it.
Both would suffice for this. :]
I'll add you to the OP.

Top Bottom