• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TASOL 2010 - December 18, 2010 (IMPORTANT POST - CHECK THE OP!)

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
pumped

what's up people! just felt like saying that i'm ready for this event i'll finally get to face off against the big dogs & prove my true skills against louisiana's best btw if i do lose it's no big deal i'd actually be honored considering the fact that i rarely lose.

Jesse The King

Smash Rookie
I should hopefully be going to this tournament to meet up with Seagull and Tiger o: So I guess you can add my name on the list lol
This will be my first offline brawl tourney so I'm not really expecting to do good at all XD I live around the Thibodaux/Houma area.

Curlz

Smash Lord
We have tournaments in the New Orleans area monthly if you want to see how well you do against people offline. I'm glad to see new faces in LA coming out to this though. :D

-Ran

Smash Master
Talked to a lot of people in Texas at Quake Con about this. Lots of maybes, and will sees from everyone there.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Please don't let Green Greens be legal at this.

Ran, message me back, foo!

Curlz

Smash Lord
PCola might be at this if I'm not out of town or something for Christmas.
Who is all of PCola so I can add them to the OP. I'll put you down for now though.

Please don't let Green Greens be legal at this.
After what happened to me at Phase 12, Green Greens is no longer legal for a CP. xD

But we're going to be using the new stage list from the BBR minus Group 3 of the CP stages.

BSP

Smash Legend
Aww, no port town...

Anyways, I'm still set on coming. I just hope nothing changes suddenly.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Who is all of PCola so I can add them to the OP. I'll put you down for now though.

After what happened to me at Phase 12, Green Greens is no longer legal for a CP. xD

But we're going to be using the new stage list from the BBR minus Group 3 of the CP stages.
Just wondering, but what did happen to you at Phase 12? :chuckle:

ChKn

Smash Ace
K good. You may like the logo, you may not, but leave it up to me. I don't think it'll take too long now that I have Illustrator. So maybe tomorrow at the latest. I'll have a sponsors pic that can be updated to go with it.

Curlz

Smash Lord
The OP has been updated with new information for the event. Also, we now need to have people preregister since its getting pretty big.

Please preregister and post it in this thread. I will be keeping track of everyone who has preregistered already. If you preregister, you have a guaranteed seeded spot in pools, and you're name will be entered into a raffle for a prize to win a prize donated from one of our sponsors. We are also selling individualized convention-like name tags for each person that preregisters. (more info in the OP)

If you know someone that is interested in coming, but doesn't visit SWF, you may preregister for them.

PREREGISTRATION FORUM

Name (Nickname):
City/State:
Name Tag?: Yes/No
Equipment:

ChKn

Smash Ace
You may want to send a PM to those people on the list cause they may not have the thread subscribed.

Name (Nickname): ChKn
City/State: Lafayette, LA
Name Tag?: Yes/No: Make one for me free
Equipment: 1 Wii, Brawl, Power Strip

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
What's this name tag made out of? I've gotten paper nametags from previous tournaments for free, so if that's the quality we're getting, I doubt I'd pay for it.

Curlz

Smash Lord
What's this name tag made out of? I've gotten paper nametags from previous tournaments for free, so if that's the quality we're getting, I doubt I'd pay for it.
It'll be a plastic name tag that you normally get from something like a convention. Its mainly for a keepsake.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I got banner #1 ready. I'm gonna rest a bit then go for the sponsors. We just have PnT and Monster's Arcade right?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
time to pre-reg this ****.

Name (Nickname): Bradford LaVergne (BSL)
City/State: Baton Rouge, La
Name Tag?: Yeah, sure. How much does it make the total?
Equipment: Wii, Brawl, Power Strip, (Turok's TV?)

edit: putting in your real name seems all the rage in here.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Name (Nickname): Chris Hewitt (Zigsta)
City/State: Austin, TX
Name Tag?: Yes
Equipment: Wii, Brawl, TV, power strip

Hyro

Smash Lord
Name: John
City/State: Baton Rouge, LA
Name Tag?: No not gay
Equipment: Nope

ChKn

Smash Ace
Curlz picked out a date that would help us out the most. Thus, it falls on xmas break.

GrayFox8983

Smash Rookie
NNID
GrayFox8983
David Domingue (Gray)
Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Name Tag : yes
Equipment: N/A

sounds like this tourney will be fun ^^ I can't wait =3

Top Bottom