• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
Ohyeah

I'll bring a powerstrip with me, possibly 2. Plug in a **** load of stuffff.

I don't have any chairs so I can't help you out there D:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX, We gotta hang.

Let me know when you get in to town on Friday
i dont think we'll be in tally until 9pm. we have to go straight to nick's house cause he has to be at a party by 10 or so, and darvon and mike are going with him.

point being, we'll be at awals house friday night. i guess anyone can come by and play us if nick is cool wit it while hes gone.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I forget who is supposed to be housing me for this.

Or if I even asked someone to house me for this.

So, curses.

Can anyone house five people on Friday night (and most likely, ONLY Friday night)?

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm 100****ingpercent guaranteed for this. Just so everyone knows.

I'll be doing live feed and or recording matches.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
money why dont you guys just drive in the morning isnt jacksonville like 2 and a half hours away??

if you really need housing you need to talk to these guys
Me (386)847-2728
AWAL (954)618-9548
MrFTW (850)559-2845
LIZARD (407)252-2873
DBS (313)727-4099
8 (850)590-7520
JSSN (239)961-6359

Lizard

Smash Ace
Gotta figure out what the plan is for friday, Pjama juice jam is getting in the way of smash....

No hate nick, i know you gotta get your *****

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
all i know is that ill be at nick's house, along with the rest of my car, Friday night. Im sure people can get housing if they just ask. Probably best to call/text them as i dont know how active they all are on smashboards

B_AWAL

Smash Master
A heads up for SF4. Seth shouldn't be banned from tourney play, he's not even that powerful. he has weak health anyways (1 standing jump fierce punch from zangief = stun), in other words, he's not arcade mode overpowered.

and you should try to have some 360's in hand incase players prefer to play on 360 than ps3. just as an accommodation and potential of raising attendence

for ps3. you can also get some ps2 -> ps3 pad converters to accommodate stick and ps2 pad users for convenience
WE ARE PLAYING W/ DA XBOX 360!!!!! DOES ANY1 READ??? LOL!!!

Will this controller be allowed? I dont want to bring it than people complain about it being "Modded" >_> Its completely normal just put a controll stick cuz I dont like how the C-stick feels
It's fine

He's right; he IS comin' with me, yeah?

Anyway, I'm bringing a 360, Wii, SFIV, Brawl, Melee

1 Elite wireless controller for the 360
1 Pro wired controller for the 360
1 GCN controller
1 extension cord

My 360's been giving me problems lately (freezing after a few hours of play, etc...) so tell me if it facks up during the tournament. Other than that, there isn't anything else. I like to play console music when I'm playing my 360, as do many others, if it's not okay for somebody to listen to music and play the game at the same time, tell me and I'll lock my playlists.

Uhh......I get a little kloss-tro-phobic when people are around me so elbow room is a must for me. I'll let everybody know before my match though :p

Alright! Let's have some fun =D
WOW

Jacksonville needs a place to chill and play smash on Friday night (it's gonna be like 8-ish people)

we don't need housing tho

we're gonna stay the night at that walmart on Tennessee to remind us of good times (no joke)
WOW!!!

i dont think we'll be in tally until 9pm. we have to go straight to nick's house cause he has to be at a party by 10 or so, and darvon and mike are going with him.

point being, we'll be at awals house friday night. i guess anyone can come by and play us if nick is cool wit it while hes gone.
I won't mind

So far I'm housing 6 people on friday night. A group of 4 or less might also be able to stay on friday night.

Who needs a place to stay on saturday night?

Deadweight

Smash Ace
we want to chill and actually play against people we don't play on a semi-daily basis (that and we wanna chill)

oh, and we must commemorate those fellow smashers who have fallen due to the tortures of no housing and sleeping in the depths of a Walmart for not 2 but 1 night(s)
You guys could come to my dorm and we could smash for a bit ^-^

KBM

Smash Ace
Hey Gmoney, now that I think about it, if there's really only 3 of you, theres no reason why you can't stay at my place. I mean, I'll ask my mom, and 1 or 2 sisters will be present as well, but it's probably better than Wal-Mart, right? The practice I'd get from that would be AWESOME anyway.

KBM

Smash Ace
NEEEEEEEGATIVE on the house Geoff, apparently my grandmother thinks Easter is important enough to come visit TODAY @_@

AfroQT

Smash Master
I cant wait....
Yo this tourney needs to be more then practice and a tourney.
Gotta chillaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure those of us coming from GA would be down for some dinner afterwards or something (at least brawl, can't speak for melee). Though I'll probably be super tired. I'm sleeping like noon to midnight friday to drive to this XD

KBM

Smash Ace
I'm sure those of us coming from GA would be down for some dinner afterwards or something (at least brawl, can't speak for melee). Though I'll probably be super tired. I'm sleeping like noon to midnight friday to drive to this XD
****'s gonna finish way past dinner time. find somethin thats open 24/7 and you'll be set though

Rayku

Smash Lord
IHOP sucks. I'm not taking your *** to that piece of trash "restaurant." Not after Cardboard Bacon...

Yeah dude, introduce us to a place in FL open 24/7 that's not Steak N Shake or Waffle House. That'd be rad.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
IHOP sucks. I'm not taking your *** to that piece of trash "restaurant." Not after Cardboard Bacon...

Yeah dude, introduce us to a place in FL open 24/7 that's not Steak N Shake or Waffle House. That'd be rad.
where you can get a meal for under $7!

i want to spend as little on this thing as i can.....

Top Bottom