• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea ill bring the chinese food also cause it is in my fridge lol well ill bring it if i dont eat it before this weekend lol. yea well ill be there with ram..... hopefully fumin rice and rook will be there also..... im pretty sure rice and rook will be there also because rook is going thursday or friday to get rice and that means he should be back to fort walton atleast by friday night. sooo im pretty sure ull get to see me rice ram rook and maybe fumin... maybe if he feels like it.... lol

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Suicide Doll = the S and D in his name stand for Suck ****..... or wait is it Self Destruct lol ;)

we call SD's suck ***** lol its a smash joke not an insult :)

btw is monkey a$$ a racial slur to rag ??? lol

OMG BECKY!!!

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
:( ... :(

edit: I was waiting for someone to ask that...no its not! lol not in any way! I say that cause I've been saying that all day lol good matches rag btw, cant wait to play you again

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yo Drumma Boi I need your help with the tournament in Mobile i think. See we have a laptop and everything but we don't have that loser winner braket thing you have. So in that area, I might need your assistance. And if you writr that on my controller, I'll shine you till I can't shine you no more..lol.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
uhhhh there is a thread on the boards that give u the program i have.... actually there is like 3 programs :)

ooo and ill let u shine me forever only if they r all jump canceled shines like my fox does :)

rice

Smash Journeyman
Ram = noob
Drumma Boi = camper
Rice = chinese food
fumin = emo
ragnarock = gets his monkey @$$ beat by ganon
Me = god
J. Rudolph = ugly
Moogle = nerd

:laugh:
Hey, im not chinese food wtf, im half white and korean, but i guess the rest of those are correct ^.^
And Fumin is definately not emo hahaha, wait i found a lot of errors, you're not god....and thats all i got :).

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
boy saturday will sure have a good turn out.
oh yeah i figured what drumma boi meant by a mm
i thought it was candy
who is boomstick was he at the tournament
for some reason i cant post a banner on my signature for some reason
oh and suicide doll (if thats your real name) what happen at the tournament
last round was a fluke a mistake a error a catastraphe. i wont NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DEMAND A REMATCH THIS SATURDAY hopefully things will go diffrently i just had erectial dissfunction thats all that happen. IT WAS A FLUKE. im not CRAZY

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ula scabas ula scabus

oh yeah drumma boi tell omg betty wats up

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Suicuide Dolls your the noob, I had to teach you how to short hop with bowser.

Drumma Boi or what ever you like to be called, It sure didn't matter last weekend if I knew how to jump cancel Fox's shine or not. Haha
Don't forget the controller or else AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

J.rudolph your going to let Suicide doll call you ugly. thats f***ed up.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Don't do it . don't believe him Rice, don't that b**ch, lol I really did have to teach him that.

Sensai

Smash Master
Wow....

This thread has EXPLODED recently. What the hell happened?

And is there anyone playing anywhere near Huntsville anytime this weekend?

moogle

Smash Ace
South AL (and North FL) has taken over! North AL will fight you... at Get 4 Stocked 2! Or maybe at one of your biweeklies. :p

Sensai, get on AIM more. :p

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
rudolph - omg becky got mad at u cause u called her betty lol

rice = super nub for posting more all the sudden

Sdolls = even more super uber nub

rag = yea because ure fox wouldve looked cooler doing the JC shines DUH!!!! thats y my fox beats ures cause i can JC shine :) DUH!!!! FANCY STUFF WINS GAMES!!!!

Moogle = bring it

Sensei - no one is coming to huntsville so come to mobile or fortwalton

lovin micheal x - well we aim to please u duh!

fumin = deff not emo

drumma = nub but still > rice

UHHHHHH YAY!!!! IM DESDTROYING THE CONTROLLER OR URE MONEY BACK!!!!!

Sensai

Smash Master
Drumma_Boi said:
Sensei - no one is coming to huntsville so come to mobile or fortwalton
Ack! Me thinks that either I or Sensei need to change names...this could get confusing.

Drumma, I'm Sensai. With an 'a'.

K

KtBug

suicidedolls = loser

so when you tell me you're lookin @ smash boards this is where you spend all your time cam? lol. I like how u make fun of ppl on here. you're so mean!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
(recently re-subscribed)

So have the Mobile guys come up with a name for their crew yet? If not, I suggest "The PwnMobile" and have some b1tchin car on the sig. :chuckle:

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
WOW ONLY MANKO WOULD THINK OF SOMETHING SOOO INGENIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG MOBILE CREW = THE PWNMOBILE CREW LOL OMG OMG OGM THATS ALMOST AS GOOD AS PANHANDLE MANHANDLERS!!!!!!!!

my bad sensAi :)

yea isnt it nice havin ure girl with u at a tournament cam lol u saw mine lol she comes and then plays zelda or steals my wii lol shes awsome

Top Bottom