• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol Zero you lucky ******* xD I just saw the pictures too. That place was crowded! So how did you end up persuading your parents?

Nexas

Smash Rookie
Nexas
Marth, Sheik, DK
Montgomery
940-337-9312

Trying to find bi-weeklies near Montgomery, but it doesn't seem like Alabamians are willing to do so. Trying to get better, but haven't played any decent brawl or melee players in about a year.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lolwut you just left?

Welcome to the bama boards Nexas! Theres another Montgomery player here that is pretty solid so PM o-Serin-o if you ever wanna smash with someone in your area.

And hey guys prepare to **** yourselves

I figured out how to make brstms so no more waiting on that Factory :D you guys can just ask me!

If you do please provide me with the DOWNLOAD link instead of the song :3

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I have an enormous library of music I wish to have in Brawl, Kola.

I will share more details on my journey to you when we Smash.

Wanna Smash today? What with Winter Break, we should be having tons of fests.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
If you have a enormous list of music, I'd say you'd put them on a Flash Drive and meet here to smash and stuff. :p

So yea xD we're smashing

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Whose place? The PR thread says zero, this thread says Kola...

Also, when will huntsville hold a tournament? I've heard news of a melee tournament and a brawl one (a while back), but neither have been announced.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol depends on Zero :p

My mom took her laptop so I can only convert right now instead of both convert and put it on the sd card.

Oh hey Zero if it's because your parents are kinda O.o right now I'll go to your place

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Also, when will huntsville hold a tournament? I've heard news of a melee tournament and a brawl one (a while back), but neither have been announced.
I think I remember Joot saying melee was tentatively set for June time. But my memory sucks...

Will also mentioned something about a Korean restaurant/LAN center thing where he was planning on having Brawl, but the place was closed down or it's not possible or something. Again, I just think I remember him mentioning that. I wouldn't trust my memory if I were you.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
AL needs to have a tournament in early January.

You know you want to.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
man, i wish i was still in montevallo so i could go to zero's smashfests...
:(

i forgot how lonely montgomery really is.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Birmingham somewhere lol
xD way out of your way hopefully Slam or Serin will make a smashfest there soon

Nexas

Smash Rookie
I'm bored enough to make the trip up there for some smash. where is it, and what time?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
O.o whoa if only serin was as dedicated

2565 D Mountain Lodge Circle
Vestavia Hills, AL
Apartment D

He said anytime, I'll try and contact him and see when it's going to end
;P you're possibly looking at a couple hours of driving to play with 3 other people

Nexas

Smash Rookie
well it's only an hour and a half drive, not too bad. Its been way too long since I played some good peole, I'll be leaving in a few minutes.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Man, you just figured out how to make brstms? It was practically always on the front page of the Brawl Workshop forums all the time a few months ago.

I might feel like stopping by after 10:00 or so if Smash is still going on. This weekend made me feel really happy about Smash.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude... ****... you are driving an hour and a half?
god.
im too lazy to drive 20 minutes to play smash sometimes.
owned.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol I'm uber slow at stuff like that ;P I'm basically only on the Character and ATL south boards.

I'll be leaving shortly guys I'm bringing my brother

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Well nevermind parent's had a change of heart

They are REALLY good at making me do things thinking that they'll let me go but tell me no when it's actually done.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
brstms...been there done that, man I've made my own textures. Just PM me if Kola is overloaded.

@Nexas that's dedication.
You should make some trips to Auburn when school starts back. We usually have unofficial smashfests every weekend :p

Nexas

Smash Rookie
thanks for the practice guys, apparently I need major practice before I am as good as I used to be. I'll remember to bring controllers next time sorry bout that

@Nexas that's dedication.
You should make some trips to Auburn when school starts back. We usually have unofficial smashfests every weekend :p
Let me know when that starts and I will try and make it

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
xD how often would you be up for going to smashfests? It's pretty awesome that you actually drove that far to play lol.

Zero I won't be in Birmingham starting tomorrow until Christmas, so no smashfests for me until after Christmas.

Not that I go to many anyway
...lol

Nexas

Smash Rookie
xD how often would you be up for going to smashfests? It's pretty awesome that you actually drove that far to play lol.

Zero I won't be in Birmingham starting tomorrow until Christmas, so no smashfests for me until after Christmas.

Not that I go to many anyway
...lol
if it's an hour and a half away, I'm not too excited about going very often, maybe bi-monthly. It mostly depends on whether or not I am going to work.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude just wait and go to a tournament.
you will improve and profit much more from doing that a couple times.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
if it's an hour and a half away, I'm not too excited about going very often, maybe bi-monthly. It mostly depends on whether or not I am going to work.
Yea if this is going to be a once every two month thing save it for the tournaments instead of the practice get togethers. Although the drive was admirable.

Keep a look out for these

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I think I remember Joot saying melee was tentatively set for June time. But my memory sucks...

Will also mentioned something about a Korean restaurant/LAN center thing where he was planning on having Brawl, but the place was closed down or it's not possible or something. Again, I just think I remember him mentioning that. I wouldn't trust my memory if I were you.
Yeah. I'll miss their bulgogi...**** was delicious.

Joot and I are going to look at Rob(sk8ordie)'s apartment clubhouse to see if we can commandeer it for smash.

Top Bottom