• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Androgyny/Cross-Dressing.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Wow, really? No bikes? That sounds kinda... ridiculous.

You can still start by walking long distances though. I walk to and from work every day, and it's about an hour and a half from where I live to work, so that's an easy 3 hours of walking for me.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
The thing is that I can't leave campus Monday Tuesday and Thursday. I can leave Wednesday from 4-9, and the weekend, though.

...now if only I had a bike ;3

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I got my bike for like $50 at a police auction, idk if those happen in America/what your financial situation is, but that could be an option.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Right now I get $43 every 2 weeks. Out of that my expenses are as followed:

$27.28 for phone bill
$10-20 for gas for my mom driving me to and from campus Wednesday evening, Friday evening, and Sunday evening on a weekly basis
$50-$60 for smash tournaments in Phoenix.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
0.o

Your Mum charges you to drive you places?

That seems... a little bizarre.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I think it needs to be mentioned that Stockings are just the best.

I mean, let's be real here.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I am a poor people lol

My parents are like... $200,000 in debt. Not counting their mortgage. I barely make enough to pay my rent.

But my Mum doesn't charge to drive me places :/

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
My mom drives people around for a living, and isn't compensated for gas. Plus I sometimes borrow her car.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Quick update: Started trying to develop my female voice, and holy **** its hard. Once I start to constrict my vocal chords, I start to suffocate. That's my first problem to overcome.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Nope. My lung capacity is lower than average though.

Another quick update: quick breaths from my diaphragm fixed the issue. I don't have much privacy at my Grandmother's house, or my dorm, so I did the majority of my practice driving home. Squeezed my vocal chords further by singing in my highest falsetto range which is pretty high considering my normal vocal range is naturally higher register. After I got the breathing down, and got over my own embarrassment, I was able to speak more freely.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Try not to double post unless it's been a good while between your posts it's kind of annoying and ugly and I will gladly infract you for it. :x

Oh and don't go this far every day because it will not do wonders for your skin but here's a nice little guide on evening out your skin tone (imo the most important thing for overall beauty although I suppose much more important when looking for a feminine look).

http://video.about.com/makeup/How-to-Even-Out-Skin.htm

I only use a under eye roller to get rid of bags (if they're there) but I get the one with concealer because even without bags under my eyes I have dark zombie circles which is kinda cool but also makes people thinking I'm ill, tired, or wearing eyeshadow. :/

Of course I could wear black eyeshadow, but I'm not really fussed with the effort and I preder the look on others. :3

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Traps are gross.

I read NONE of this thread, by the way.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Drink plenty of water, eat well, and moisturise, the less you have to rely on makeup the better.

Also Spelt this isn't the Disco you can't act like an idiot here. :/

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
When have I not acted like an idiot?

That infraction was a little much but I haven't had one in like 3 months so I'll let it slide.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The infraction wasn't "a bit much" it was perfectly warranted and you know it.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I don't see what wasn't warrented about insulting an entire lifestyle, then saying you didn't read the thread.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't see what wasn't warrented about insulting an entire lifestyle, then saying you didn't read the thread.

It is my actual opinion. Last I checked it wasn't against the rules to share those. Whether or not people disagree with it is their problem. I have never and will never sugar coat it.

And I didn't read the thread, that is a fact. Would you have rather said I did read it?

Your post is just as instigating as mine was.
I disagree with it, therefore you should be reprimanded.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Saying that people are gross is insulting. There are ways to articulate your dislike for someone without being hateful.
The point about not reading the thread is probably to say, "Then what the **** are you doing in this thread if you aren't going to read it?"
For someone with a haters gonna hate sig... why you mad?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It is my actual opinion. Last I checked it wasn't against the rules to share those. Whether or not people disagree with it is their problem. I have never and will never sugar coat it.

And I didn't read the thread, that is a fact. Would you have rather said I did read it?

Spelt.

Do not even continue with this. Besides, it was you that just started "going in".
The only things that should be allowed right now is progress, tips, questions, and help.

Not the "Oh look a thread, I'll just post something jokingly in there" stuff.

Fuujin

Smash Champion

I agree with this, nothing wrong with Spelt posting his opinion.

Not really a reason for infraction, it's not like he specifically said TC was gross.

Saying that people are gross is insulting. There are ways to articulate your dislike for someone without being hateful.
Though this is true too.

Be nice Spelt.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
By saying traps are gross, he's calling my lifestyle gross. It doesn't necessarily insult me personally, because it's his opinion, and I don't really care what a faceless poster has to say in that regard. The point was that he was just being a ****.

If you have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
By saying traps are gross, he's calling my lifestyle gross. It doesn't necessarily insult me personally, because it's his opinion, and I don't really care what a faceless poster has to say in that regard. The point was that he was just being a ****.

If you have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself.
So... I deserved my infraction because I wasn't being nice?

Okay then.

Browny

Smash Hater
Someone said it before

This isnt the disco room. If you dont have anything useful to add to the thread and just want to +1 post it, dont. You dont go around to character boards and post 'I dont like this character' now do you? Its useless.

How hard is that to understand.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
This isnt the disco room.
I'm gonna go with the non-sarcastic remark with this and ask why people feel the overwhelming need to say this?

Wow, that guy has access to the disco room so he obviously has been tainted and now has no boundaries because of the few months he's spent posting in that forum just as much as all of the other forums he continued to post in!

Woops, I went with the sarcasm anyway.
Point is my posting habits haven't changed since I started posting there, and people should really stop using it as the bottom of the barrel excuse for degrading my post quality because they can't think of anything else to say.

If you dont have anything useful to add to the thread and just want to +1 post it, dont.
You realize UB is post count disabled ... right?

You dont go around to character boards and post 'I dont like this character' now do you? Its useless.
Lucario social, check.

How hard is that to understand.
Nah, I get what you're saying, you're just wrong. :bee: How hard is that to understand?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
It's okay, Spelt. I'm too Strong to be Sore over what you've Said.

Shapewear. Any opinions on that?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
does shapewear = spanx?

That stuff seems very uncomfortable.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
It's okay, Spelt. I'm too Strong to be Sore over what you've Said.

Shapewear. Any opinions on that?
I plan on buying a custom-made steel-boned corset.... In the very distant future. :(

Most universal corsets/girdles/etc can cause damage to the rib cage or diaphragm.

If you have good suggestions, or alternatives, I'm ALL ears. My waistline is in desperate need of slimming, and my hips, in desperate need of flaring out.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I plan on buying a custom-made steel-boned corset.... In the very distant future. :(

Most universal corsets/girdles/etc can cause damage to the rib cage or diaphragm.

If you have good suggestions, or alternatives, I'm ALL ears. My waistline is in desperate need of slimming, and my hips, in desperate need of flaring out.
I would also be very much interested in this information.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Ah, whoops. I shouldn't have said anything. I don't really know much about it either. >:

Top Bottom