• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 - Florida Infohub

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
The Bill got passed on a 16 - 6 vote.

I was given $3117.00 to take 8 players to APEX.

I will have more details to come as i by the tickets and get the 8 players together.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
The Bill got passed on a 16 - 6 vote.

I was given $3117.00 to take 8 players to APEX.

I will have more details to come as i by the tickets and get the 8 players together.
might want to buy flights soon. jetblue still had RT tickets for 211 with tax from Orlando to newark

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
It's on the same street as the hojo alittle closer by a few blocks maybe. Roughly same price

Also Google next time. Everybody gets one :laugh:

:phone:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
LadyYink 10:30 pm
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=314988
I am just this nice

KIDGoggles 10:31 pm
if it aint ankoku, its done

LadyYink 10:31 pm
?

KIDGoggles 10:32 pm
apparently hes putting up stupid amounts of cash for people to go to apex

LadyYink 10:33 pm
oh
WELL
people use mine year round

KIDGoggles 10:34 pm
FOOL!
The legend of Apex will be remembered for generations!

LadyYink 10:36 pm
I'm already a legend

KIDGoggles 10:38 pm
oh wait i almost forgot!
http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/2294-281970769.jpg

Me doin it right?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So i kinda want to figure who i'm rooming with...I can't afford to stay with the guy i'm staying with for an extended period of time :/

Would i be rooming with keith...or the other party?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
it doesnt really matter since the rooms will idealy be either side by side, or literally connected with a door

the more important thing is having the money.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yo Keith, have you booked your room already? Cause I think im about to have somebody book a room and I wanna get on as close to yours as possible.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
we havnt yet. Me and garret should probably do that soon, if they dont charge until that weekend

we'd have to do it together to see if we can get 2 connected rooms, so we probably have to do a conference call or something

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well, we can do it soon. I would do it now but im waiting in the mail for my new bank card. I lost my old one and waiting for a new one in the mail. I should have it by today-wednesday. I can IM you when I have it then we can conference call them

obviously we wont be divulging that we have 8 guests per room. if they ask its 4 adults total (an adult is 18+). I'll say Ryo/Trublue/Ian and you can pick your sister blubba and somenoe else SFL. With that in mind, the rates are about 298 after the maximum taxes, so about 38 per person for the entire trip. We can pick later on who stays in what room, for the sake of people knowing where their stuff is.

Their phone number is 732) 981-9200, I'll IM you when i get my new bank card in the mail. From what Ive read we dont have to pay in advance but if we do I wont be able to reserve this week. I think it will be fine though

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
how many nights are you staying?

im going to reserve my room for frinight through sunday night/monday morning. are you booking thursday night as well? that would explain the price difference im seeing.

ill tell them its just me and pikapika.

and do you know for sure when the money is taken out? I think we have the money now but I would like to know for sure when its getting taken out.

Just let me know when you decide to make the move.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Normally you don't need money to reserve the room.
Only the day of, and it should be free to cancel any reservations.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
1. we are staying thursday night - monday morning

2. depends on the hotel. most hotels dont charge until that weekend. You can call them and ask to be 100% sure but from what I've read they dont charge ahead of time. You also can cancel without getting charged if you do it like a day in advance.

3. The rate changes depending on how many adults you have. I said the max number of adults so its not suprising/weird when I ask for 4 room keys or if there is an abnormal amount of towels being asked for by our room

Top Bottom