• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I believe in spanish, arrancar is a verb meaning 'to remove', as in, their hollow masks

coolfax

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha... I can't wait til after this arc....

Although I do enjoy seeing Byakuya fight. I wanna see how much strong everyone in Soul Society has gotten....

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I just thought of something...

What if Ginger here stole Rukia's soul with her latent powers and everybody had to go rescue it from somewhere?

:troll:

Smooth Criminal

Enzo

Smash Lord
Finally we get some background to to how this arc ties into the whole manga.

Theorycraft:
I think that ishida worst case scenario about soul society knowing full well abotu ginjo and that he was alive and well is true, and that the higher-ups of soul society (soul king, royal guard) have some sort of evil plan/doing , remember aizen *****ing at urahara abotu the soulking? and Isshin is aware of this

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Here we go! We get to hear how he was cheated out of his good work and he holds resentment and only took Ichigo's powers in order for him to stack up to the mightiest of the Gotei 13 so he could rewrite the rules to better fit everyone.

He was never wrong in the first place blah vlah blah

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Here we go! We get to hear how he was cheated out of his good work and he holds resentment and only took Ichigo's powers in order for him to stack up to the mightiest of the Gotei 13 so he could rewrite the rules to better fit everyone.

He was never wrong in the first place blah vlah blah
This

Smooth Criminal

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I almost called that one.

And I can't say I am the least bit surprised.

Top Bottom