• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Secretchaos1

Smash Apprentice
I dont know how long ive wanted someone to make a Scourge. And i can fix your evil colors.
I think Scourge has actually been made a couple of times, in fact I still have a good regular and super version of him on my pc.

Super Mario Bros :D
I love how that stage looks =P Very retro yet the sprites look like they've been redone. Epic job.

Fen__

Smash Ace
I guess I could make it stretch...I like platform stages though :)
I think he was talking about the bottom. The platform is only one tile high, so you can see the background on the bottom of the platform.

Jiiprah

Smash Apprentice
eh...well i tweaked all the collisions and positions but now the background texture is all messed up. It flashes different colors. I have no idea what happened. It was fine till I used BWall.

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
who Wants Blaziken To Be In Brawl?
Now That Time Has Come...

Here Is The Download Link, But I Have Done Only A Few (very Few) Animations So Far, In Fact, It Doesn't Have Really Walkmiddle, Walkslow Or Walkfast Animations So It Can't Move Unless You Jump. Sorry, I Couldn't Make Better Animations:

Dl: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zw1zgmdxxdq

Note: If You Have Ntsc Brawl Probably You Won't Hear Sound Effects If You Use The Fitzakoboy.pac File Because I'm Pal.

Oh Yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
oh, sorry. Kinda new to the forums even though ive been here since 2007 lol. Really since the sites early days. I just decided to join in 2007. I reeeally want that blaziken though.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
*ahem*

Metroid Legends, episode 19!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN-7JiUiA3U

I wasn't going to post that link at first, but then I remembered that it has 38 custom animations in there. Yep, 38. All made in two afternoons. If that doesn't count, then I don't know what does.

And I still had time to animate Link Geddan-style. But you don't get to see that yet. :3

And this definitely isn't just for publicity.

Really.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
*ahem*

I wasn't going to post that link at first, but then I remembered that it has 38 custom animations in there. Yep, 38. All made in two afternoons. If that doesn't count, then I don't know what does.

And I still had time to animate Link Geddan-style. But you don't get to see that yet. :3

Really.
That was awesome. I want the animation where Luigi's arms are crossed.
And wow, so many creative ideas for ROB.

Razanak7

Smash Ace

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Raz, thats awesome. I REALLY need to get into machinima making, since I lack a capture card, Ive been taking snapshots and putting them together ala comic book. But vids > snapshots so ya. Also that luigi animation fits that mr. l psa very well.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
Raz, that was the best 7 minutes of my day.

I demand more Rob based hacks

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Witness my rebirth...

I should point out that I didn't make the texture. I did, however, change the model/animate it.

And yes, more ROB things will come in the future.

Apocolypse3000

Smash Cadet
*ahem*

Really.
You are a beast!!!! Great work man.

Where for art thou Dark Samus and Razanak [Fox] animations? Please tell me you're going to release those. They were just too good.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi

someone is hunting on the night D:
Witness my rebirth...

*HOLY CRAP IN A PIZZA BOX! EPIC SHADOW QUEEN PIC*

I should point out that I didn't make the texture. I did, however, change the model/animate it.

And yes, more ROB things will come in the future.
wow, greeaaaaaat shadow queen *w*

and lovely machinima 8D

wish I can make my machinima's so good like yours x3

offtopic: my most popular machinima (made it BEFORE i started to hack) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeTK7Uqh2oY
sorry for offtopic

ConkerN6428

Smash Rookie
thank you. i also have to say i drew everything myself ! thats right no textures,i just drew on them and

the same to NES Mario(which i just finished yesterday)

is there already a NES Mario texture?

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
Razanak, is that Shadow Queen an animation hack or a vertex hack? Either way it is amazing. If it's a Vertex hack, when can we see a download?

Also, that Machinima was excellent. Can I have that Marth's standing animation?

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Razanak, is that Shadow Queen an animation hack or a vertex hack? Either way it is amazing. If it's a Vertex hack, when can we see a download?

Also, that Machinima was excellent. Can I have that Marth's standing animation?
Animation, I don't know how to vertex hack.

And here's the standing animation: http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/11/2/2170666/Wait1 - Alt.chr0

But if you want it to look right, you need to use the Model Changer event in PSA to put his sword away (you can copy it from Win2Wait).

Captain Kwark

Smash Apprentice
I'm surprised I got it working. I bring you the Coconut Mall from Mario Kart Wii:

Alot of models are still missplaced. So If you like this stage, please support it. Help is very much appreciated.

Top Bottom